About this listing
This flat is located in the heart of Alfama, one of the most typical neighborhoods of Lisbon. It is a cozy and pleasant space suitable for a single person or a couple.
Wi Fi Internet incluted and LCD TV available where you can use for free during your stay.
Kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
Clean sheets and towels are also provided.
There are free city maps for lisbon, you are welcome to use it to help find your way around.
The flat does not face the street directly, which provides a relaxing atmosphere to sleep.
The apartment is located along the line of the tram 28 (Europe's most famous tram). Take the tram and enjoy a long walk through the hills and narrow streets of Lisbon, passing through various places of interest.
Alfama's Highlights are just a few steps away:
- Feira da Ladra, that literally means “Thieves Market", is the oldest market in Lisbon that still takes place nowadays. Everything can be found at reduced prices, such as clothes, military uniforms, ceramics, glass, office items, old coins, vinyl's, cd' s, footwear, photographs, furniture and everything else imagination can conceive (1 minute walk);
- Visit the Church of São Vicente de Fora (1 minute walk) and the Panteão Nacional (5 minutes walk);
- At the Viewpoints of Portas do Sol, Santa Luzia, Graça and Senhora do Monte, contemplate the beauty of the river Tejo and the city of Lisbon;
- Admire the beautiful view of the Castle of São Jorge and of the Lisbon's Cathedral;
- Visit the Museum of Fado, a place to find out more about this form of musical expression full of tradition and so markedly Portuguese;
- There's plenty of Restaurants, Cafes and other retail just around the corner, like Carvoeiro or ti Natercia;
- Enjoy the many terraces in the evening and immerse yourself in the fantastic and magical colors of the sundown;
- Be sure to stop in the numerous craft stores and art galleries nearby;
- During the month of June, enjoy the popular festivities of San Antonio at the sound of traditional music and taste the famous Portuguese sardines, typical dish of the city.
There are several buses and trams, although you can easily walk to the main points of the city.
How to get here from the Airport ? Easy! Take the Metro (underground) to Santa Apólonia station. From there it's only a 10 min walk. Depending on how much luggage you are carrying you can also take the Taxi from there.
Please respect the other residents within the building. Make as minimal noise as possible after
23:00. Try to keep the apartment the same way you found and please absolutely no smoking.
Finally have fun and enjoy our beautiful city.
Thanks a lot.
From Feb 29 - Mar 3, 2016 the minimum stay is 2 nights.