This flat is located in the heart of Alfama, one of the most typical neighborhoods of Lisbon. It is a cozy and pleasant space suitable for a single person or a couple.
Wi Fi Internet incluted and LCD TV available where you can use for free during your stay.
Kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
Clean sheets and towels are also provided.
There are free city maps for lisbon, you are welcome to use it to help find your way around.
The flat does not face the street directly, which provides a relaxing atmosphere to sleep.
The apartment is located along the line of the tram 28 (Europe's most famous tram). Take the tram and enjoy a long walk through the hills and narrow streets of Lisbon, passing through various places of interest.
Alfama's Highlights are just a few steps away:
- Feira da Ladra, that literally means “Thieves Market”, is the oldest market in Lisbon that still takes place nowadays. Everything can be found at reduced prices, such as clothes, military uniforms, ceramics, glass, office items, old coins, vinyl's, cd' s, footwear, photographs, furniture and everything else imagination can conceive (1 minute walk);
- Visit the Church of São Vicente de Fora (1 minute walk) and the Panteão Nacional (5 minutes walk);
- At the Viewpoints of Portas do Sol, Santa Luzia, Graça and Senhora do Monte, contemplate the beauty of the river Tejo and the city of Lisbon;
- Admire the beautiful view of the Castle of São Jorge and of the Lisbon's Cathedral;
- Visit the Museum of Fado, a place to find out more about this form of musical expression full of tradition and so markedly Portuguese;
- There's plenty of Restaurants, Cafes and other retail just around the corner, like Carvoeiro or ti Natercia;
- Enjoy the many terraces in the evening and immerse yourself in the fantastic and magical colors of the sundown;
- Be sure to stop in the numerous craft stores and art galleries nearby;
- During the month of June, enjoy the popular festivities of San Antonio at the sound of traditional music and taste the famous Portuguese sardines, typical dish of the city.
There are several buses and trams, although you can easily walk to the main points of the city.
How to get here from the Airport ? Easy! Take the Metro (underground) to Santa Apólonia station. From there it's only a 10 min walk. Depending on how much luggage you are carrying you can also take the Taxi from there.
Pedro's apartment is a great place to use as a base for exploring Lisbon, and especially the Alfama neighborhood. As others have experienced we did not have the pleasure of meeting Pedro in person but were welcomed by his charming mother and a nice bottle of port.
Pedro was very available and helpful over the phone, and cheerfully arranged for our 4:00 a.m. cab for us for our trip to the airport.
The apartment is perfectly set up for a couple with a great view of the city from the rooftop terrace. Thanks Pedro!
Pedro is a great hoste and his appartement is just perfect : very clean, well situated, etc...
He provided us lots of documents about Lisbon and good adresses that only a Lisboet can provied !
He was not there the day we arrived but his charming mother was there to welcome us and despit the fact that she doesn't speek English, she "explained" to us everithing we had to know about the apartement!
We definitively recomand this apartement!
Great time at Pedro's place. Great tips, guides and explanations. Will definitely recommend it and come back!!!!
If you are heading to lisbon then this is the place to stay! Pedros apartment is in immaculate condition, well equipped, in a fantastic location and Pedro himself could not have been more helpful. We would go back to lisbon just to stay here! I highly recommend staying here, you will not be disappointed!
Thanks for a fantastic stay Pedro.
great stay in this beautiful studio which was well furnished and equiped, lots of great helpful information from Pedro . would certainly stay again and tecommend without any hesitation
We had a lovely stay in this apartment! It is located in the most beautifully area we've seen in Lisbon and a tram stop (although you can walk almost everything!) in front of the door.
Pedro had his own guide, which was great and just what we needed!
Would definitely recommend a stay here!
The flat is just perfect, very well situated, beautifully decorated (modern!) and quiet. The different tips left in the appartment are very useful. Pedro's mother was here to welcome us, very nicely. We definitely would recommend this place.
The apartment is cosy, nice, calm and very clean. Very well located in Alfama. The view from the roof is wonderful. Perfect to savour a glass of Porto ;)
The welcoming was very kind, with a lot of advices and little details who make that you feel good !
Many thanks Pedro and Eva, we enjoyed our stay.
We definitely recommend this flat !
This was my first visit in Lisboa and it was great! The flat was small but very cosy with all things you need. The Information material and the suggestions were very good. I liked the City very much and I hope that I can come again very soon.
The apartment is very nice and well located, 30 seconds from a tram stop. So useful and easy! Pedro was very welcoming and helpful. We had a great time there and I would definitely recommend this place.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.