About this listing
Travertine stone, bas-reliefs with roman scenes make this apartment one of the most charming places in Trevi Fountain. Well finished and well served, suitable for a group of four people with two bathrooms and two double beds...two television..
Beautiful apartment in a great area, just on the corner of Trevi Fountain Square that even can hear the roar of the waters of the fountain.
Confortable House on third floor:
- One master Room with wardrobe
- One double sofà bed
- 2 Bathrooms both with shower
- Big living room with table for 6
- Kitchenette well equipped with induction cooker
-Free strong wi-fi
- Security box
- Air conditionig in each room/heating
The peculiarities of the house are its many mirrors and low reliefs with scenes of ancient Rome..
..Despite its proximity to one of the most boisterous squares of the city, the house is very silent!
THE CHECK IN TIME IS FROM 2PM TO 8PM. Marco will welcame you! is my brother!!
After that time there is an extra fee:
From 8pm to 10pm is 25 euro
From 10pm to 12pm is 35 euro
After 12pm is 40 euro.
After 1 am is € 50 euro
Special daye check in;
Ester, (phone number hidden) December/New Year check in € 50 at any time
CITY TAX (3.50 euro per person per night for a minimum of 10 days, are excluded from the price) and will be paid upon your arrival. Children under 10 aged are excluded.
the keys will be delivered after an appointment scheduled a day before your arrival, Marco will be waiting in front of the house..
Interaction with Guests
Marco will be available for delivery of the keys, we try to let the customers independent but available to resolve inconveninet that can happen!
Fontana di Trevi - 1 minutes distance walking
the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world. The fountain has appeared in several notable films, including Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita, and is a popular tourist attraction.
Piazza di Spagna - 10 minutes distance walking The Spanish Steps are a set of steps in Rome, Italy, climbing a steep slope between the Piazza di Spagna at the base and Piazza Trinità dei Monti, dominated by the Trinità dei Monti church at the top.
You do not need to take bus or metro, every corner of the old Rome can be reached by walk from this apartment
N.B. Final Cleaning € 25,00 to be paid cash the day of the arrival
1) Do not move the furniture
2) Do not put hot things on wooden bases
3) Be careful not to stain your walls parties.
4) Tidying the house before to check out
5) Communicate honestly without hiding what is broken before check out (even if is a simpe glass )
6) Send a text message before your departure and arrival to our City to fix a correct appointment to avoid Marco to be kept waiting you in front of the door no more of 30 minutes.
7) Toilet Paper - Dishes soap - Hand soap will be provided only for the first supply, two rolls for bathroom. If they would end the guest will provide themeselves with the provision for their needs
8)Is absolutely forbidden to wash our laundry in the washing machine, to get clean laundry is necessary to require to us and paying for this service (€ 20,00 for 4 persons, € 30,00 for 6 persons, € 40,00 for 9 persons) , if you do it there is a penalty of € 50.00.
9)Respect the organization of separation garbage
10)Is bad habit of forcing the keys to turn in opening a door, we had many and so frequent expensive problems at any time during the you holiday (payable by the tourist for the blacksmith) to solve them. Are asked to turn softly it and never force the key when you are opening the door!
11) Do not forget the keys inserted inside and close the door, this will be so expensiveto fix the problem, and this cost will be at your charge.