The house (end 19th century) is located close to the animal market (Beestenmarkt) and the big churches in the middle of the historic center of Delft. Shops and two supermarkets are close by and free car parking is on a 10 minutes walking distance.
Please be kind to our lovely neighbors:
- The houses are old and noise travels easily to the neighbors.
- It should be relatively quiet after 21 hour so no music, screaming, running, dancing etc, also be quiet on the stairs.
- Party's are not possible in the house
- The living room and sitting room are located next to the bedrooms of our neighbors and their children, please take this into account.
- Wen coming home late be quiet on the street in front of the house and while entering the house.
- Bringing other guests to the house should be discussed with us beforehand.
If these rules are not respected you can no longer stay. Also the deposit will not be refunded. Please consider before booking if your group can conform to these rules.