Stylish interior designed 3 bedroom, 2 floor apartment with a view of the River Liffey. City centre.
GUINNESS, JAMESON, TEMPLE BAR, PHOENIX PARK, PRESIDENT'S HOUSE, CHRISTCHURCH, NATIONAL MUSEUM, NATIONAL RAIL STATION ALL 5-10 MINUTES WALK.
Minimum 3 day stay! Latest check in - 6 pm!
16 reasons why this 3 bed duplex Penthouse is perfect for a short visit to dublin:
1. The penthouse boasts stunning views of our city river, the Liffey.
2. The place is interior designed and has a projector for watching movies if it rains too bad! (it rains in Dublin ... a lot)
3. The open top Dublin bus tour bus goes past the front door
4. Heuston train station is only 5 mins walk away - easy access to the west of ireland!
5. The Luas light rail behind the apartment complex - 5 mins from here to O'Connell street
6. The national museum of ireland right behind the apartment (2 mins walk)
7. Wuff breakfast bar is right behind the apartment! (website hidden)
8. Parking available on request
9. 10 mins walk to the main pedestrian area, temple bar along the river liffey. Best selection of drinks, music and food!
10. Quiet and comfortable (no drunks ringing your buzzer or using doorway as a toilet!)
11. Spar next door for sandwiches, coffee, groceries.
12. James Joyce museum directly across the river via James Joyce bridge!
13. The guinness store house/factory is right across the river!
14. The Jameson whiskey distillery is 5 mins walk away!
15. Sure the president lives 13 mins walk away, in Phoenix park, europe's largest city park! (former royal hunting ground with wild deer)
16. 150meg wifi (yes one hundred and fifty meg!)
The whole apartment has 3 double beds and can easily sleep 6 with 2 in each bed. There is a sofabed if you want to squeeze in a 7th!
2 Bathrooms with a shower in each and a bath in one.
Main bedroom: very large bedroom with ensuite - has large double bed and lots of wardrobe space.
Bedroom 2. A small double bed
Bedroom 3. A small double sofabed
Sofa in Living room (only suitable for a small folded person to sleep on)
You have the living room kitchen where you can use all basic stuff to cook breakfast & meals (oil, vinegar, salt, coffee, tea ...)
Wifi Internet 150meg! lightening fast! its 5ghz not 2.4 so make sure your devices are dual band wifi to avail.
I can give you advice for travelling around ireland, how to do it, where to get a car, etc, so please ask for best value.
I live here so keep the apartment how I like it, (but I leave when guests arrive!) Looking forward to hosting you,
Smoker? PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE IN THE APARTMENT. We have a little baby with asthma (no thats not him in the picture, he’s cuter!) and never allow anyone to smoke in the house for this reason. There is a great smoking area downstairs, so PLEASE use that. Failure to comply with this rule will result in eviction and no refund!
We are not there other than at checkin and check out.
Our apartment is located in prime city center location within minutes walk to all what Dublin has to offer.
Taxis can be got within 2-3 mins at the front door. Luas (Dublin tram system) stop is located right behind the apartment block. Dublin bus and Dublin bus tour stop located right in front of the apartment building. 15 min walk to Temple Bar, 10 min walk to Henry Street ( 3 luas stops), 20 min walk to Grafton Street. 15 min walk to Guinness factory.
1. Please be aware that we do not accept late check ins. The latest check in is no later than 6pm. If you wish to check in late please let us know in advance so we can organize a key holder to meet you but this will incur an €80 fee.
2. No smoking in the apartment
3.We do not allow pets
(website hidden) loud music playing after 10 pm
The apartment was in a very good location. Not to far to walk from anything downtown. Neighborhood was safe and a convenience store was right across the street. I would stay here again.
Cab driver straight from the airport told us Pauls place was in a "bad area" don't listen to those bums. It is in a downtown Los Angeles type area with lots of graffiti but you have nothing to worry about when it comes to crime. The location was awesome - 10 minutes to Temple Bar and a 2 minute walk to Jameson and Guiness factories. Apartment was spacious and very charming. My parents loved the fast internet and good technology. Paul needs a new cleaning lady though...apartment was a bit dirty when we got there. Not horrible though. Would still recommend to anyone looking to have a good time in Dublin.
great airbnb contact - central and modern apartment - good communication - thanks
The apartment is in a great location - near Temple Bar, Trinity College, Kilmainham Jail, Guiness/Jameson tours, etc. It is on the top [4th] floor of an building overlooking the river so the view is nice, as well.
As a family of 6 adults [4 women] we were pretty cramped but this is an inner-city apartment so it is hard to complain, but this setting is much more amenable to a parents/children or fewer adults scenario.
We were let in by the cleaning lady which is ironic since the apartment was not very clean. There were toe-nail clippings on the living room rug and a sock by the couch. The overall cleanliness was lacking.
The hot water would not work. we contacted Paul and tried 2x following his instructions to remedy this problem over our 4 night stay to no avail. To his credit, Paul offered to refund one day of fees to which I first refused and then suggested that we split the difference [50% of one day] to which I received no response.
The 4 night stay cost $1511 or $377/night. The last night in Dublin, we stayed in a 4 star hotel for $210/night x 2 rooms - close to the same amount. I advise that that comparison should be considered.
We truly enjoyed the stay at Paul's place. The location was perfect. We walked to the Temple Bar area, city center, the Guinness and Jameson breweries. Two days we utilized the Hop On- Hop Off bus for places a little further away. We were staying with our son and his girlfriend. Our only complaint was the single key and fob. Since they wanted to stay out later than we did, having to wait up to let them in was a hassle. I would suggest a second set of keys be made. Other than that, the place was perfect.
I stayed at Paul's flat with my wife and a friend for four days in May. The flat was clean and comfortable for all of us and is in a great location. Paul is very responsive and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend this flat if you are considering a home for your travels to Dublin.
We had a great time in Dublin. Paul's appartement is very nice, clean and was perfect for the 6 of us. I can recommend this appartement very much.
I am living in Dublin for my whole life, I am a working professional who has set up the apartment to my specifications. I have lived here since 2004 and have slowly done the place up!