About this listing
A lovely apartment overlooking the river on the top floor of an apartment complex with security on the weekends. Short (10 min) walk to Guinness, Jameson, temple bar, the dublin bus tour and also to heuston station (for travelling to the country).
Stylish interior designed 3 bedroom, 2 floor apartment with a view of the River Liffey. City centre.
GUINNESS, JAMESON, TEMPLE BAR, PHOENIX PARK, PRESIDENT'S HOUSE, CHRISTCHURCH, NATIONAL MUSEUM, NATIONAL RAIL STATION ALL 5-10 MINUTES WALK.
Minimum 3 day stay! Latest check in - 6 pm!
16 reasons why this 3 bed duplex Penthouse is perfect for a short visit to dublin:
1. The penthouse boasts stunning views of our city river, the Liffey.
2. The place is interior designed and has a projector for watching movies if it rains too bad! (it rains in Dublin ... a lot)
3. The open top Dublin bus tour bus goes past the front door
4. Heuston train station is only 5 mins walk away - easy access to the west of ireland!
5. The Luas light rail behind the apartment complex - 5 mins from here to O'Connell street
6. The national museum of ireland right behind the apartment (2 mins walk)
7. Wuff breakfast bar is right behind the apartment! (website hidden)
8. Parking available on request
9. 10 mins walk to the main pedestrian area, temple bar along the river liffey. Best selection of drinks, music and food!
10. Quiet and comfortable (no drunks ringing your buzzer or using doorway as a toilet!)
11. Spar next door for sandwiches, coffee, groceries.
12. James Joyce museum directly across the river via James Joyce bridge!
13. The guinness store house/factory is right across the river!
14. The Jameson whiskey distillery is 5 mins walk away!
15. Sure the president lives 13 mins walk away, in Phoenix park, europe's largest city park! (former royal hunting ground with wild deer)
16. 150meg wifi (yes one hundred and fifty meg!)
The whole apartment has 3 double beds and can easily sleep 6 with 2 in each bed. There is a sofabed if you want to squeeze in a 7th!
2 Bathrooms with a shower in each and a bath in one.
Main bedroom: very large bedroom with ensuite - has large double bed and lots of wardrobe space.
Bedroom 2. A small double bed
Bedroom 3. A small double sofabed
Sofa in Living room (only suitable for a small folded person to sleep on)
You have the living room kitchen where you can use all basic stuff to cook breakfast & meals (oil, vinegar, salt, coffee, tea ...)
Wifi Internet 150meg! lightening fast! its 5ghz not 2.4 so make sure your devices are dual band wifi to avail.
I can give you advice for travelling around ireland, how to do it, where to get a car, etc, so please ask for best value.
I live here so keep the apartment how I like it, (but I leave when guests arrive!) Looking forward to hosting you,
Smoker? PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE IN THE APARTMENT. We have a little baby with asthma (no thats not him in the picture, he's cuter!) and never allow anyone to smoke in the house for this reason. There is a great smoking area downstairs, so PLEASE use that. Failure to comply with this rule will result in eviction and no refund!
We are not there other than at checkin and check out.
Our apartment is located in prime city center location within minutes walk to all what Dublin has to offer.
Taxis can be got within 2-3 mins at the front door. Luas (Dublin tram system) stop is located right behind the apartment block. Dublin bus and Dublin bus tour stop located right in front of the apartment building. 15 min walk to Temple Bar, 10 min walk to Henry Street ( 3 luas stops), 20 min walk to Grafton Street. 15 min walk to Guinness factory.
1. Please be aware that we do not accept late check ins. The latest check in is no later than 6pm. If you wish to check in late please let us know in advance so we can organize a key holder to meet you but this will incur an €80 fee.
2. No smoking in the apartment
3.We do not allow pets
(website hidden) loud music playing after 10 pm