About this listing
The excellent Regalia Suites Kuala Lumpur offers splendid views of Kuala Lumpur from many contemporary guestrooms with facilities.Easy access next to a train station provides an easy access to KLCC & etc..Many more restaurant available around here.
This unit 2 bedroom can accomodate for 7 persons :
- 1 king size bed for 2 at master bedroom
- 1 king size bed for 2 at second bedroom
- 2 sofa bed for 3
- all utensils
studio unit with 5 star extreme and exclusive apartment with luxurious home feel..
- best convenient store
- loundry service at level 4
- public swimmig pool
- extreme sky pool on top with klcc and kl tower view
- steam bath
- squash ground
- extreme sky bar on top
- pool table @ games room
- 24 hour security service
Interaction with guests
I would like to introduce my self to you to know a little about me so that u will understand why i would be a good choice to have a friend
This great apartment located behind the sunway putra mall and putra trade centre (PWTC) is within 5 to 6 mins walking distance from our apartment suite...
* We are close two major rail transit lines :
- 3 min walk to the train station KTM Komuter .
You can go to Midvalley Mall , Batu Caves and KL sentral by komuter at Putra station
- 5 min walk to sri petaling line LRT Metro at PWTC station
- can order taxi from the lobby
For your info KL Sentral it's a 15 min KTM trip, Easy access to airport KLIA and KLIA 2 from KL sentral by KLIA Ekspress or bus
- KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Dataran Merdeka is 7 minute driving
From airport to my place:
* the cheapest way is by taking bus to KL Sentral. From KLIA you can take the bus at bus station located at ground floor. To go to bus station you must go to 2nd floor first and then use escalator down. The fare airport coach is RM 10.(the journey take about 45 minutes). From KLIA2 you can take bus at bus station located ground floor. The fare to KL Sentral is RM 9.(the journey take about 55 minutes). From KL Sentral you can take KTM Kommuter train heading to Tg. Malim or Batu Caves but you must stop at Putra station (3rd stop). The fare is RM 1. From Putra station you can see Regalia Service Apartment and you just walk 3.5 minutes across above the main road and take stair down and you will arrive at ground floor. You can ask security for help. Lobby located at 4th floor.
*the fastest way you can take train KLIA Express at KLIA or KLIA2 at ground floor. The fare is RM 35 direct to KL Sentral in 33 minutes. From KL Sentral you can take KTM Kommuter train and stop Putra station and walk to Regalia Apartment or take taxi from KL Sentral to Regalia Apartment. The fare about RM 10.
*the other way is taking taxi from the airport. At arrival level please find airport limo counter and make payment at the counter. The fare between RM 90 to RM 100. The taxi will take direct to Regalia's Apartment lobby. If you are a group 3 - 4 persons i strongly suggest to take taxi from airport.
Other things to note
We provide breakfast per person rm 15 by request. You can request and pay when you check in...
Please put your shoes at shoe rack, no pet, no smoking, no durians or belacan or strong smelling food in the House, no parties, no visitor staying overnight, only light cooking is allowed in the House and i'm sorry no pork allow to cook