The HORSESHOE COTTAGE - Prime Location
*** This is a COMPLETE HOUSE - (not a condo,
nor an apartment, nor a suite in a house) - but a HOUSE with a Full Backyard, Laundry Room, etc.)
LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE PARKED in the DRIVEWAY and WALK 3 BLOCKS to RIVER ROAD, CLIFTON HILL, CASINO NIAGARA, 2 BLOCKS to VICTORIA AVENUE Where Many RESTAURANTS, and NUMBER of the MAJOR ENTERTAINMENT AREAS,
House is - Very Private
- Totally Renovated
- Open Concept
- 2 Bedroom, Sleeps 4 in "Real Beds"
- Patio Doors to PRIVATE, Full South Backyard
- View Fireworks, Parts of Clifton Hill from Backyard
- *** Free WIFI, Free Cable
- *** Brand New Washer & Dryer
- *** 2 Brand New Air Conditioners
- Paved Parking for 2 Vehicles
...............An 'INN' Place Out of the Ordinary...................
*** Fully Furnished - VILAS Solid Maple & HAUSER As Well as Vintage -
.................NO SHARED KITCHEN - All Your Own.......
Eat In Dining Room, Fully Equipt for 4, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Brand New Coffee Maker, Brand New Toaster, Cookware, Included are Linens and Towels
*** QUIET - Yet One Can Hear the Falls From the Property
- Very Near Clifton Hill (Action Strip, Casino, Falls)
- Very Near River Road (Along the Niagara River) As Well as American Falls, Oaks Theatre, Casinos, etc
- 2 Blocks to the QEW (To US and/or to Toronto)
- Shopping available - Outlet and Shopping Centre and Shoppers Drug Mart 2 Blocks Away (Groceries Available Here)
*** AMENITIES -
- Off Street Parking - Available for 2 Vehicles:
- Or Take our New Bus Service "WEGO" to Various Highlights
- Double Driveway
- All Linens Provided
- Beds: (2)Twin/ Single & (1) Double Bed
.....................NO PULL OUTS NOR FUTONS .........................
** WE BELIEVE IN GIVING YOU A COMFORTABLE SLEEP
- Cable TV, CD Player
- Fee WIFI
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Zero Tolerance for Drugs!
- Leave Partying at Home
*** Very Near -
Hospital - Medical Clinc and Services -Groceries - Water Skiing - Swimming - Snorkeling/Diving - Water Tubing - Jet Skiing - Sailing - Fishing - Boating - Water Parks - Golf & Minature Golf -ATM/Bank - Fitness Center - Shopping - Rock Climbing - Wildlife Viewing - Hiking - Bird Watching - Horseback Riding - Horse Races - Tennis - Cycling - Roller Blading - Ice Skating - Theme Parks - Recreation Center - Playground - Restaurants - Live Theater - Museums - Cinemas - Churches (of Many Faiths) - Botanical Garden - Library - Duty Free Shops - Health/Beauty Spa - Gambling Casinos - Scenic Drives - Zoo - Winery Tours - Sight Seeing - Antiquing - Outlet Shopping
*** OTHER ACTIVITIES -
* Butterfly Conservatory * Botanical Gardens * Casinos (2) *Floral Clock * Golf Courses (17) * Horse and Carriage Rides *Maid of the Mist Boat Ride * Niagara Convention Centre * Niagara Helicopters * Many Wineries * Whirlpool Aero Car .....and so much more.
*** Rate Details -
May - Oct
WEEK DAY - $135 & Up (Sunday/Thursday)
WEEK END - $140 & Up (Friday/Saturday)
Calendar Pricing not complete
Additional Person..... $25 per night after 2 People
Calendar Pricing not necessary correct -
NOTE: I am a legal tax paying citizen and there is tax of 13% in Ontario.
There "IS" an Age Restriction!
NOTE: CALENDAR NOT IN USE - Please Contact Us!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE PARKED in the DRIVEWAY and
WALK to the ATTRACTIONS - BOTH the AMERICAN and HORSESHOE FALLS, CLIFTON HILL, RAINFOREST CAFE, HARD ROCK CAFE, etc.
Trish was a great host and my collagues ended up spending more that 2 months in her place. In that time Trish did all she could to make them feel comfortable. She installed a washingmachine and arranged meetings with other travellers etc. All alons showed concern about their well being. Only have good things to say.
This is a nice little house in an area of Niagara Falls that is close to the falls and all other attractions. Given that I was the first one to stay at this house, there were some kinks to iron out. Trish was great and very responsive to any needs. Trish is an excellent landlady. She takes the time to make sure everything is just right. I would recommend this house and Trish to anyone who needs a place to stay in Niagara Falls. I hope to return to this house in the future.