About this listing
LUXURY! HOT TUB ON THE DECK & WATER VEWS from this sub-penthouse that is located in Amapas 353, a new development in the heart of the romantic zone, 1 block away from Los Muertos Beach! Every room incl/ the 2 bathrooms faces the ocean! Taxes included
Stunning roof top infinity pool only 2 floors up from the suite! Feeling lazy? Take the elevator! Views of Beach, water and city!
Full and direct OCEAN VIEWS from every room! Situated 1 block to Blue Chairs beach and the famous Los Muertos beach. Check out our reviews! This spacious 1 bedroom, 2 bath is sure to impress. The building is BRAND NEW!! The roof top infinity pool is amazing! Great area of town, close to everything but quiet at night!
Below are some Highlights of the apartment:
*Every room faces the ocean. Even the bathrooms!
*Local calls included
*King size bed- Sealy- VERY COMFORTABLE PILLOW TOP.
*Walk in closet/ hangers
*35 foot balcony overlooking the unobstructed views of the ocean.
*Private jacuzzi tub for 2 on Patio.
* 2 zone AIR CONDiTIONING and fans
* Automatic blinds/blackout blinds in bedroom.
* Flat screen TV in living room/cable
* Stereo w/ ipod Docking
* Dvd Player/ and Dvd Library
* Gourmet kitchen, granite counter tops, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, hood fan, microwave oven, electric oven, waste disposal, & double sink.
* CLOTHES WASHER AND DRYER in master bedroom
* Internet wi-fi and cable tv in suite
* Maid service provided twice a week.
* Elevator to every floor.
* Fully equipped gym.
* Access to Amapas St.
* Large Infinity Pool w/ views to water and roof top amenities w/ free Wifi
* BBQ and roof top lounge
The building is close to everything. A block or so from the beach. 5 minute walk to the best restaurants and 10 minutes to all the bars. It is active and fun during the day but very quiet at night. The waves at night are deafening! It is wonderful! The streets are very safe. A lot of Canadians winter here. The people in PV are very friendly. It is a great atmosphere!
Buses are easy to use. Taxis are always parked a block away from the condo. But you will most likely walk everywhere because everything is so central.
I'm always available by phone, text or email. Check out our reviews and my references! We are a Real Estate Team in Vancouver- this is our personal vacation property. Book with confidence!
Guests will have access to the gym, and the roof top pool. The pool and Gym are open until 11:00pm on all days and 12:00 on Saturday.
Interaction with Guests
As this is a rental condo of ours and we live in Vancouver, you will be put in touch with the management of Torres Malibu a hotel that is two doors down- they manage a few suites in the building and ours. They will check you in/out and give you keys etc! Make sure you are good to go! I'm always available by phone or email. There is also a building manager Alfredo on site every week day 8-6pm and Saturday 8-1:00. Sunday is his day off!
Our neighbourhood is great, it is so central, yet is quiet late at night. All you hear at night is the waves from the ocean. The suite does not face the road- the entire suite faces West towards the ocean. The best restaurants are a few blocks away and the best bars are about 5 or 6. The beach ( Los Meurtos) / Blue Chairs is one block away (or down a set of stairs).
The city is very walkable. Everything is close by. Taxis are cheap and always around. Between 50 -120 Pesos ($4-8 US) will get you pretty much everywhere) , If you want to use the city buses, they are about 6 blocks away.
Other Things to Note
The building is a modern, sleek contemporary design with only 21 units. Positioned on the West side of the highway with direct access to Amapas street. The building has an elevator, gym, parking, infinity roof top pool w/ amazing views of the bay and roof top amenity area.
1) Please treat the condo and building with respect- it is a high-end complex for Puerto Vallarta.
2) the marble in the bathrooms on the counters can stain so please do not leave anything on them such as soaps, or hairspray bottles they will leave marks on the marble.
3) ELECTRICITY IS VERY EXPENSIVE in Puerto Vallarta and they love to charge non locals big $$$ for it, so please ( for us and the environment) turn the lights off when you don't need them and please only use the air conditioning when you need it. The A/C is an advanced system the cools the apartment very quickly. It is dual zoned. Often it is not needed to run for more than 1/2 hour to cool the place down. Feel free to keep the fans on at all times.
3) please use the blinds- they are automatic- controlled by a small white remote that will hopefully be on the counter or in the kitchen drawer on the right hand side (the junk drawer). When the sun comes around it is good to close the blinds to keep the heat out.
4) the pool upstairs- NO GLASS- please use the plastic cups in the freezer or bring your own. The pool is only open until 11:00pm. You are only allowed 2 invited guests up to the pool- so no crazy parties!
5) You are allowed a pet in the suite, but a larger damage deposit is required.
6) The HOT TUB on the patio- be sure the water is turned off when you are finished with it. Someone's hot tub overflowed on the third floor and it was a disaster! The water heats up quickly, so be careful. Please do not use it after midnight, to respect the neighbours.