About this listing
HOT TUB ON THE DECK & WATER VEWS from this sub-penthouse that is located in Amapas 353, a brand new development in the heart of the romantic zone, 1 block away from Los Muertos Beach! Every room incl/ the 2 bathrooms faces the ocean! Taxes included.
Stunning roof top infinity pool only 2 floors up from the suite! Feeling lazy? Take the elevator! Views of Beach, water and city!
Full and direct OCEAN VIEWS from every room! Situated 1 block to Blue Chairs beach and the famous Los Muertos beach. This spacious 1 bed 2 bath is sure to impress. The building is BRAND NEW!! The roof top infinity pool is amazing! Great area of town, close to everything but quiet at night!
Below are some Highlights of the apartment:
*Every room faces the ocean. Even the bathrooms!
*Local calls included
*King size bed- Sealy- VERY COMFORTABLE PILLOW TOP.
*Walk in closet/ hangers
*35 foot balcony overlooking the unobstructed views of the ocean.
*Private jacuzzi tub for 2 on Patio.
* 2 zone AIR CONDiTIONING and fans
* Automatic blinds/blackout blinds in bedroom.
* Flat screen TV in living room/cable
* Stereo w/ ipod Docking
* Dvd Player/ and Dvd Library
* Gourmet kitchen, granite counter tops, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, hood fan, microwave oven, electric oven, waste disposal, & double sink.
* CLOTHES WASHER AND DRYER in master bedroom
* Internet wi-fi and cable tv in suite
* Maid service provided twice a week.
* Elevator to every floor.
* Fully equipped gym.
* Access to Amapas St.
* Large Infinity Pool w/ views to water and roof top amenities w/ free Wifi
* BBQ and roof top lounge
The building is close to everything. A block or so from the beach. 5 minute walk to the best restaurants and 10 minutes to all the bars. It is active and fun during the day but very quiet at night. The waves at night are deafening! It is wonderful! The streets are very safe. A lot of Canadians winter here. The people in PV are very friendly. It is a great atmosphere!
Buses are easy to use. Taxis are always parked a block away from the condo. But you will most likely walk everywhere because everything is so central.
I'm always available by phone, text or email. Check out our reviews and my references! We are a Real Estate Team in Vancouver- this is our personal vacation property. Book with confidence!
Guests will have access to the gym, and the roof top pool. The pool and Gym are open until 11:00pm on all days and 12:00 on Saturday.
Interaction with Guests
As this is a rental condo of ours and we live in Vancouver, you will be put in touch with the management of Torres Malibu a hotel that is two doors down- they manage a few suites in the building and ours. They will check you in/out and give you keys etc! Make sure you are good to go! I'm always available by phone or email. There is also a building manager Alfredo on site every week day 8-6pm and Saturday 8-1:00. Sunday is his day off!
Our neighbourhood is great, it is so central, yet is quiet late at night. All you hear at night is the waves from the ocean. We do not face a major road, and are not on a major street. The best restaurants are a few blocks away and the best bars are about 5 or 6. The beach is one block away ( or down a set of stairs).
Taxis, and walking are your best bet, if you want to use the city buses, they are about 6 blocks away.
Other Things to Note
The building is a modern, sleek contemporary design with only 21 units. Positioned on the West side of the highway with direct access to Amapas street. The building has an elevator, gym, parking, infinity roof top pool w/ amazing views of the bay and roof top amenity area.
1) Please treat the condo and building with respect- it is a high-end complex for Puerto Vallarta and also the suite is my baby so please treat it well:
2) the marble in the bathrooms on the counters can stain so please do not leave anything on them such as soaps, or hairspray bottles they will leave marks on the marble as it is porus.
3) ELECTRICITY IS VERY EXPENSIVE in Puerto Vallarta and they love to charge non locals big $$$ for it, so please ( for us and the environment) turn the lights off when you don't need them and please only use the air conditioning when you need it. The A/C is an advanced system the cools the apartment very quickly. It is dual zoned. Often it is not needed to run for more than 1/2 hour to cool the place down. Feel free to keep the fans on at all times.
3) please use the blinds- they are automatic- controlled by a small white remote that will hopefully be on the counter or in the kitchen drawer on the right hand side (the junk drawer). When the sun comes around it is good to close the blinds to keep the heat out.
4) the pool upstairs- NO GLASS- please use the plastic cups in the freezer or bring your own. The pool is only open until 11:00pm. You are only allowed 2 invited guests up to the pool- so no crazy parties!
5) You are allowed a pet in the suite, but a larger damage deposit is required.
6) The HOT TUB on the patio- be sure the water is turned off when you are finished with it. Someone's hot tub overflowed on the third floor and it was a disaster! The water heats up quickly, so be careful. Please do not use it after midnight, to respect the neighbours.
The pictures of Will's place were true to the actual feel of the condo. We were in heaven our entire stay. Our favorite part of our stay in PV was just lounging around the condo and pool every morning and night.
You feel you are on the top floor of a luxury hotel's suites except you pay the third here what you would pay there. Plus, this apartment has EVERYTHING you need for a great vacation!
It is clean, modern and brand new, the view is amazing. Very well equipped, they even provide laundry detergent and fabric softener sheets for laundry. Wi-fi was fast with great connection everywhere in the apartment. On the roof there is an amazing pool and barbeque area with sun lounger cushions and also with free wi-fi.
The ladies at the check-in desk (at Torres Malibu, just a few steps from the apartment) were super nice, they can help you with anything.
Location was excellent. In the front of the entrance of Amapas street there is a stairway you can take to the beach in 1 minute. 24 hour shop (Oxxo) 3 minutes walk, many nice restaurants around.
Local bus station is 10 minutes walk, they can take you anywhere in Puerto Vallarta. They cost 7.50 pesos. They are blue or green colored, depends of the direction they go. (Local buses are very weird looking however they are safe, cheap and everyone are using them.) For 8 pesos (30 min) you can take the orange bus to Mismaloya - a nice beach town with a zoo south from PV.
Taxis are always available, there are plenty, and they are cheap. Usually a Zone Romantica, Downtown ride costs 50 pesos, Airport is (phone number hidden) minutes from the apartment).
Tip: When you reached the beach from the apartment on the steps, turn left, and walk among the water 10 minutes to south (there is a path with stairs just right among the water). They take you to a local beach (I think called Cochas Chinas), with rocks - a great place to snorkel.
We would like to say thank you to Will and Mike for allowing us to stay in your beautiful home. The scenery alone was amazing and it allowed us to actually have or first relaxing vacation together. The view was amazing and the area was perfect. All the local shops and markets where near by. I really regret having rented a car the first few days. Don't rent a car if you don't need it. The maid was really nice and showed what local restaurants to check out. The Infiniti pool was spectacular. Overall, we had everything we needed in that condo and much more. Hands down best airbnb experience.
I booked this place for me and my wife's honeymoon. This was are 3rd time to stay in Puerto Vallarta, but this was our first time to stay in old town. It was an incredible place to stay! The bay view is one of a kind, breathtaking! The condo is so modern and roof top pool is incredible! We had so much fun! We saw very few people and the people we did see in the build were very nice and respectful. It was very nice to stay so close to downtown! We found a restaurant called Fusion Gourmet only a block away from the building! We loved the food so much we ate there 4 time! We would definitely stay here again! Will communicate very well with me throughout our entire stay!
This condo was amazing! The ocean view, the modern stylish interior design, all top notch. I also loved the infinity pool on the roof. It was so relaxing. It was just what I needed. I will definitely book this when I return.
Great place! Amazing in every way! The pictures don't do this place justice! Walking distance from the pier, night life, beach and restaurants. You do not need to take taxis! Highly recommended!
We spent a nice time at the condo. We really appreciated the view, the decoration and the fact we were close to the restaurants and activities. Really nice spot.
About the Host, Will
Hi there, my name is Will Pratt, my partner Michael and I both live in Vancouver and have for the past 11 years. We are both Realtors (you can seach The Mike and Will Team Vancouver). We purchased this condo ( a one bedroom-2 bath) presale in order to basically force us to take a vacation as we work way too much. We spent about 8 weeks last season (phone number hidden)) just as the building completed and we love it. The place is great, good location, new building, concrete, amazing roof top pool and only a block or so away from the beach, and unobstructed water views. We love it!! We plan to spend more and more time there, Puerto Vallarta is such a friendly place to all people and the weather is so consistently sunny that no one talks about the weather because what is the point? It is always the same!
Airbnb is telling me to tell you my likes and dislikes and all about myself, hobbies etc. However since we are renting out the entire place and not hosting or renting a room, how about I just say that we will guarantee you enjoy your stay at our place, and that we are not crazy?!! We would love to have you as a guest, so feel free to contact me at any time and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible!