About This Listing
Full UNOBSTRUCTED WATER VEWS from this sub-penthouse unit that is located in Amapas 353, a brand new development in the heart of the romantic zone, 1 block away from Los Muertos Beach. Every room incl/ the 2 bathrooms faces the ocean! Taxes included.
Stunning roof top infinity pool only 2 floors up from the suite! Feeling lazy? Take the elevator! Views of Beach, water and city!
Full and direct OCEAN VIEWS from every room! Situated 1 block to Blue Chairs beach and the famous Los Muertos beach. This spacious 1 bed 2 bath is sure to impress. The building is BRAND NEW!! The roof top infinity pool is amazing! Great area of town, close to everything but quiet at night!
Below are some Highlights of the apartment:
*Every room faces the ocean. Even the bathrooms!
*Local calls included
*King size bed- Sealy- VERY COMFORTABLE PILLOW TOP.
*Walk in closet/ hangers
*35 foot balcony overlooking the unobstructed views of the ocean.
*Private jacuzzi tub for 2 on Patio.
* 2 zone AIR CONDiTIONING and fans
* Automatic blinds/blackout blinds in bedroom.
* Flat screen TV in living room/cable
* Stereo w/ ipod Docking
* Dvd Player/ and Dvd Library
* Gourmet kitchen, granite counter tops, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, hood fan, microwave oven, electric oven, waste disposal, & double sink.
* CLOTHES WASHER AND DRYER in master bedroom
* Internet wi-fi and cable tv in suite
* Maid service provided twice a week.
* Elevator to every floor.
* Fully equipped gym.
* Access to Amapas St.
* Large Infinity Pool w/ views to water and roof top amenities w/ free Wifi
* BBQ and roof top lounge
The building is close to everything. A block or so from the beach. 5 minute walk to the best restaurants and 10 minutes to all the bars. It is active and fun during the day but very quiet at night. The waves at night are deafening! It is wonderful! The streets are very safe. A lot of Canadians winter here. The people in PV are very friendly. It is a great atmosphere!
Buses are easy to use. Taxis are always parked a block away from the condo. But you will most likely walk everywhere because everything is so central.
I'm always available by phone, text or email. Check out our reviews and my references! We are a Real Estate Team in Vancouver- this is our personal vacation property. Book with confidence!
Guests will have access to the gym, and the roof top pool. The pool and Gym are open until 11:00pm on all days and 12:00 on Saturday.
Interaction with Guests
As this is a rental condo of ours and we live in Vancouver, you will be put in touch with the management of Torres Malibu a hotel that is two doors down- they manage a few suites in the building and ours. They will check you in/out and give you keys etc! Make sure you are good to go! I'm always available by phone or email. There is also a building manager Alfredo on site every week day 8-6pm and Saturday 8-1:00. Sunday is his day off!
Our neighbourhood is great, it is so central, yet is quiet late at night. All you hear at night is the waves from the ocean. We do not face a major road, and are not on a major street. The best restaurants are a few blocks away and the best bars are about 5 or 6. The beach is one block away ( or down a set of stairs).
Taxis, and walking are your best bet, if you want to use the city buses, they are about 6 blocks away.
Other Things to Note
The building is a modern, sleek contemporary design with only 21 units. Positioned on the West side of the highway with direct access to Amapas street. The building has an elevator, gym, parking, infinity roof top pool w/ amazing views of the bay and roof top amenity area.
1) Please treat the condo and building with respect- it is a high-end complex for Puerto Vallarta and also the suite is my baby so please treat it well:
2) the marble in the bathrooms on the counters can stain so please do not leave anything on them such as soaps, or hairspray bottles they will leave marks on the marble as it is porus.
3) ELECTRICITY IS VERY EXPENSIVE in Puerto Vallarta and they love to charge non locals big $$$ for it, so please ( for us and the environment) turn the lights off when you don't need them and please only use the air conditioning when you need it. The A/C is an advanced system the cools the apartment very quickly. It is dual zoned. Often it is not needed to run for more than 1/2 hour to cool the place down. Feel free to keep the fans on at all times.
3) please use the blinds- they are automatic- controlled by a small white remote that will hopefully be on the counter or in the kitchen drawer on the right hand side (the junk drawer). When the sun comes around it is good to close the blinds to keep the heat out.
4) the pool upstairs- NO GLASS- please use the plastic cups in the freezer or bring your own. The pool is only open until 11:00pm. You are only allowed 2 invited guests up to the pool- so no crazy parties!
5) You are allowed a pet in the suite, but a larger damage deposit is required.
6) The HOT TUB on the patio- be sure the water is turned off when you are finished with it. Someone's hot tub overflowed on the third floor and it was a disaster! The water heats up quickly, so be careful. Please do not use it after midnight, to respect the neighbours.
Where do I begin?! So, this was my first Airbnb experience and what an absolutely fabulous experience it was. Will and Mike were amazing hosts!!! They have the most amazing apartment with hands down one of the best views in Puerto Vallarta. It's rare that you see photos of a place you booked for a vacation just to discover the photos do the place little justice. I'm telling you, everything about my stay at this apparent completely blew my expectations out of the water. I hope to be back soon!!!! Thank you guys :)
Amazing condo situated in the cutest neighborhood in Puerto Vallarta! The rooftop pool and kitchen facing the ocean were the perfect amenities as my friend loves to cook so we had great meals while watching the sunset. Will was very attentive to my messages and even welcomed us to Coronas and wine for our arrival. The condo is situated in the Zona Romantica of PV, which is filled with restaurants and a 5 mins walk to the beach as well as walking distance to the Centro and Malecon. A maid service came twice a week which was a nice add on and the views from the balcony where unbeatable. I would highly recommend this listing to anyone thinking of visiting PV as the location and the condo itself have been one of the best airbnb experiences I've had.
Can't describe how amazing this unit is! It was mine and my husband's first Airbnb experience and what a way to start! Firstly - the location, we believe is the best part of PV - in Old Town, close walking distance to great restaurants, bars, the Malecon (boardwalk) and of course the beach. The apartment itself is fabulous - ultra modern and equipped with everything you need including a washer/dryer which came in handy! The views are stunning from the apartment and also by the infinity pool. We went to the pool everyday for our 5 night stay, sometimes there were other people there but we were more than fine sharing. Make sure you go to 116 Pulpito Gastro Bar which is a block down the road and to the right... a small bar which serves great Tapas and Sangria. Best food and service we experienced in PV!
Will was was quick to respond from the get go and the staff when checking into the building were extremely friendly and helpful too.
Book now! :)
This unit is beautiful - the pictures don't do it complete justice. There is a water view from *every* room, including the two bathrooms. The roof is gorgeous: infiniy pool + that view = happiness. It's walking distance to some great areas and you just cross the street and go down some steps to get to a beautiful part of the beach that is not as crowded as other areas and has some amazing blue water. Will is incredibly responsive and the unit is well maintained and cleaned. Parking always seems available since it is a relatively quiet street.
We highly recommend you stay at unit 502 in the lovely AMAPAS 353 bldg. Will and Mike have created a very comfortable and contemporary living space in a new bldg. with breathtaking views. This is the best area to be in when staying in Old Town. You are in walking distance to PV's best dining, shopping, beaches and bars. Even though you are in the heart of it all, the condo is remarkably quiet. We will never stay in a hotel after experiencing the airbnb condo private home. We enjoyed the privacy and amenities. You must experience Puerto Vallarta in this exclusive area and Will and Mike's condo is right smack in the middle of this desirable Amapas area. We are looking forward to a future stay in the very near future.
About the Host, Will
Hi there, my name is Will Pratt, my partner Michael and I both live in Vancouver and have for the past 11 years. We are both Realtors (you can seach The Mike and Will Team Vancouver). We purchased this condo ( a one bedroom-2 bath) presale in order to basically force us to take a vacation as we work way too much. We spent about 8 weeks last season (phone number hidden)) just as the building completed and we love it. The place is great, good location, new building, concrete, amazing roof top pool and only a block or so away from the beach, and unobstructed water views. We love it!! We plan to spend more and more time there, Puerto Vallarta is such a friendly place to all people and the weather is so consistently sunny that no one talks about the weather because what is the point? It is always the same!
Airbnb is telling me to tell you my likes and dislikes and all about myself, hobbies etc. However since we are renting out the entire place and not hosting or renting a room, how about I just say that we will guarantee you enjoy your stay at our place, and that we are not crazy?!! We would love to have you as a guest, so feel free to contact me at any time and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible!