Hello, Kia Ora, Bonjour,
I can offer you a SINGLE bedroom in a cozy 52 sqm luxurious apartment located within a few steps to Queen Street in Auckland’s most desirable location and most prestigious building in town.
Elegantly perched above the city’s most fashionable boutique street only minutes walk to café’s, restaurants and local transport, you have the city at your feet.
The location is within walking distance to an array of exciting city attractions such as Skycity casino, vector arena, Auckland Museum and Domain, Auckland Hospital, Auckland Fish Markets, Ferry Building and the vibrant Waterfront and Viaduct area. With Albert Park and the recently refurbished Art Gallery at your doorstep, there’s always something to do.
This elegant apartment has all the comforts of home with magnificent views of Sky Tower and the city’s skyline with FREE use of the swimming pool, spa, sauna, gym and WIFI.
* Building rated 5 stars by Qualmark NZ
* Full Kitchen with all appliances
* Stove-top, Electric Oven
* Marble bathroom with shower and bathtub
* Washing Machine & Dryer BOSCH
* Hair dryer
* Iron & ironing board
* Heat pump & Air conditioning
* LED lighting system
" Recycling station
* Vacuum cleaner
* King size bed with pillows and duvet
* Single size bed with pillows and duvet
* Sky TV
* Wireless Broadband Internet
* 22 Metre Indoor Swimming Pool
* Two Spa Pools, one indoor, one outside
* Fully equiped gymnasium
* Onsite 24 hour security
* Convenience store, Cafe and Pizza shop at ground level of building
* Onsite valet parking or carpark nearby, available at extra cost
This apartment is NON-SMOKING and is NOT AVAILABLE for functions, party’s or social gatherings of any kind.
Please note: it's not a homestay or hotel service but just a comfortable place centrally located to stay few days before flying home or starting a new adventure!
The entire apartment is also available for rent from NZD220.00/night or at NZD900/week for stay over 3 weeks.
Same apartments in the building managed by the hotel company are over NZD300.00/night.
I am French/Belgian male who lives in NZ since almost 10 years. I work for an airline and part-own an International student agency as well as an online agency specialize in campervan and car rentals here and in Australia.
Part of my job involve shift hours, so I would prefer someone calm, tidy and clean. as we will have to share the bathroom and kitchen.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the Bond prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. A chattel list and an inspection report will be provided by the landlord for the tenant to complete to insure that everything is in working condidion and the list complete. It is the responsibility of the tenant to complete the list properly and any claims after the list is signed cant be made.
3. Magnetic cards are provided to each tenant to access the appartment, lift, floor, swimming pool and gym. Any lost of those card, a charge of NZD50.00 will occur and therefore will be deduct from the bond.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins situated on the same floor and comply with the recycling policy.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than itself reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners and occupier. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. There is a strict no party policy inside the appartment.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Any smoking inside the appartment and balconies or smel shall immediately result the termination of the agreemment. Smoke detectors have been installed in all rooms and they are connected to the front desk of the building.
11. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
12. The Tenants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
13. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
17. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
19. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool or using the gym. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool and gym can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
20. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
21. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or bond.
22. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
23. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Fire alarm test occurs pediodicaly and it is the responsibility of the tenants to follow the instructions.
24. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
25. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
26. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
27. The landlord doesn’t allow illegal use of Internet or illegal dowloading content or products proctected by a copyright. The tenant will be held responsible for such action.
28. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 15 degrees Celsus and heat shall not be set above 25 setting. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
I have stayed with Damien and his partner several times now, and will without a doubt be back for a visit. His cozy place is perfect for someone like me who is out and about for the whole day, returning late for a soak in the spa and then to bed. Couch potatoes and slobs should probably look elsewhere. :)
Damien's apartment is the perfect place to stay in Auckland. The location of this place cannot be better. It is extremely central (smack in the middle of the CBD) and walking distance to many sites and some great restaurants. The apartment is very clean and is in a high rise luxury building. Damien is a great host- friendly, communicative, responsive. I absolutely recommend his apartment to anyone visiting Auckland!
Had a fantastic time staying in Damien's apartment. Damien was very flexible with his check in time as I was arriving quite early he was very accommodating, he had to move me to another of his apartments in the same building after the first night, as he had a family booked that needed the whole apartment. But I just left my bags there and he moved them across for me while I was out for the day, it wasn't an inconvenience at all. The building is lovely, in a great location and has great views. The pool was also a bonus! The room itself was comfy and I had everything I needed. Damien also gave me some advice on car parking locally as I had hired a car.
This charming flat has a magnificent view on the Auckland's skyline and Sky Tower.
The residence is really calm.
I really enjoyed watching the firework on the Sky Tower from the jacuzzi.
Damien was helpful and considerate.
Damien is great, efficient, friendly and easy to deal with. Accomodation is all you could hope for. Good powerful shower, comfy bed and good pillow. Pizza from the pizza place just by entrance is very good too.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Kia Ora, Hello, Bonjour,
I am a Belgian French speaker man expatriated in NZ since 2003. I now hold NZ citizenship as well. I live by myself. I work for Air NZ at Auckland International Airport and also manage an international students agency and a rental campervan agency. Don't hesitate to ask me if you are looking for good deals or if you are thinking to move to NZ.
Je suis belge francophone installé à Auckland depuis 2003 et depuis peu citoyen NZ. Je travaille pour Air NZ à l' aéroport d' Auckland et co-gère un organisme qui s' occupe de séjours linguistiques et éducatifs en NZ et Australie. Je gère aussi une agence de location de camping-cars. N' hésitez pas si vous êtes à la recherche de bon deals ou partager mon expérience d' expatriation en NZ.