About This Listing
Enjoy beautiful Santa Monica within the comforts of your own, stand-alone cottage! Located just 1 mile away from Santa Monica Beach (20 minute walk) and 3rd Street Promenade. Driveway parking included, located between Wilshire Blvd. & Montana Ave.!
Enjoy a stand-alone (no neighbors sharing your walls), private space of your own with no interruptions!
Easily walk to grocery stores, bus lines, and premier shopping, coffee shops & entertainment on Montana Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard just two blocks away. Much more affordable than hotels in the area. Fully furnished and located in a quiet, safe neighborhood.
- Wireless internet (installed a new router within this house, so no issues with weak signal)
- Driveway Parking
- Fully furnished Kitchen with plates, silverware, etc. (save money dining in, don't worry about purchasing your own). Stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave.
- Queen-size bed and ample closet space
- Hard-wood floor
- No Smoking premises
- Includes local TV, no cable / premium channels but you should be outdoors exploring anyways! :)
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus and Los Angeles County Metro lines located two blocks away on Wilshire Boulevard.
- Free driveway parking included
The cottage is terrific and extremely well decorated. My concerns - and the reason for giving it a four stars - were the internet (only accessible from my computer but not from my other devices since it's not in the unit but in another house), no A/C unit (and this was tough in the Santa Monica summer heat) also the cable does not work properly with only one channel really useful. Overall a better experience than a hotel, but still lacking in those areas.
The unit is a wonderful, quiet, bungalow behind a main house in one of the nicest areas in Santa Monica. It's about 200m to all the excellent markets, coffee houses, restaurants, etc., on Montana Ave. and walking distance to the beach, Promenade, etc. Jon was a great host and very accommodating. Couldn't be better!
About the Host, Jon
Born & raised in LA- proud UCLA alum, and recently returned after working abroad and on the East Coast. No USC fans allowed!
I love LA and I hope you'll enjoy your stay at my cottages! Happy to provide tips for best food, sights, bars / clubs, experiences (and FOOD!) in Santa Monica / LA if you haven't been here before.