About this listing
Enjoy beautiful Santa Monica within the comforts of your own, stand-alone cottage! Located just 1 mile away from Santa Monica Beach (20 minute walk) and 3rd Street Promenade. Driveway parking included, located between Wilshire Blvd. & Montana Ave.!
Enjoy a stand-alone (no neighbors sharing your walls), private space of your own with no interruptions!
Easily walk to grocery stores, bus lines, and premier shopping, coffee shops & entertainment on Montana Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard just two blocks away. Much more affordable than hotels in the area. Fully furnished and located in a quiet, safe neighborhood.
You are minutes from Santa Monica Third Street Promenade, Santa Monica Pier and Montana avenue with its unique clothing shops. A short drive to Beverly Hills and famous Rodeo drive. Explore the museums like LACMA, Paul Getty and drive down famous Pacific Coast Highway and the beaches of Venice and Malibu.
- Wireless internet (installed a new router within this house, so no issues with weak signal)
- Driveway Parking
- Fully furnished Kitchen with plates, silverware, etc. (save money dining in, don't worry about purchasing your own). Stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave.
- Queen-size bed and ample closet space
- Hard-wood floor
- No Smoking premises
- Includes local TV, no cable / premium channels but you should be outdoors exploring anyways! :)
This apartment is available periods 30 days or longer and it is not a vacation rental. The apartment is available monthly, and long term for those who are relocating, remodeling or repairing their residence, need long term housing near Santa Monica Hospital, UCLA, or need long term housing for any purpose other than vacation purposes.
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus and Los Angeles County Metro lines located two blocks away on Wilshire Boulevard.
- Free driveway parking included
Born & raised in LA- proud UCLA alum, and recently returned after working overseas and on the East Coast. No USC fans allowed! ;)
I love LA and I hope you'll enjoy your stay at my cottages! Happy to provide tips for best food, sights, nightlife, experiences (and FOOD!) in Santa Monica / LA if you haven't been here before.