About this listing
This is a private, quiet, clean home for temporary or long term stay. The home is very convenient and is close to freeways, restaurant, shopping, etc.
This is a great stay for temporary or long term housing.
My home is in the heart of Silicon Valley and is close to everything you need. There is a clean bedroom + private bathroom for rent and well as access to the rest of the house (living room, kitchen, front and backyard). Everything you need is available.
This is a great place for someone with a long commute to stay during the weekdays, someone who is visiting the area, a small family, or anyone looking for a peaceful place to temporarily stay.
- Less than 5 minutes from US-101, 10 minutes from I- 237, I-85, and I-280
- 40 minutes drive from San Francisco, 15 minutes drive to downtown San Jose, 20 minutes drive away from downtown Palo Alto, 10 minutes drive away from Cupertino
- Plenty of street parking
- Free Washer/Dryer
- Free WiFi
- Spacious front and backyard.
- Restaurants + grocery shopping is within a 2 block radius
- CalTrain is less than 2 miles away.
- Peaceful neighborhood
Living, Kitchen, Laundry, Bathroom, Wifi
Quiet, clean, and safe neighborhood.
No smoking indoors, clean up after yourself, no food in the bedroom, no stains on the carpet. Treat the place as if it were your own and we'll get along just fine :)
About the Host, Yuli
I'm a young guy working in Silicon Valley in the tech industry. I'm an easy going, work hard, play hard, nice guy.
I prefer dogs to cats and I like fast cars.
I end up working at home about 10-20% of the time.
As a host, you'll find me very friendly, warm, and open. I only ask that you treat my place as if it were your own, and we'd get along very well!