About this listing
A cozy quiet room in the chic 3 bedroom apartment. This room features a full closet, additional shelf space, exposed brick and unique furniture pieces.
The apartment is located in the HEART of Union Square, moments away from Gramercy Park, East Village. Soho, Meatpacking District and Greenwich village are all a short walk away. Major Subway lines, grocery stores, countless bars and dinning are all outside your door.
As a visitor looking for an authentic NYC experience, this is the most convenient location for nightlife, shopping and the "Downtown" vibe.
The other two bedrooms are occupied by two young professionals also having a similar NYC experience as you. Its very important to me to bring together like minded people in the apartment. Lots of friendships have been formed here.
* Queen Bed with fresh linen
* Fresh Towels
* Bath products
* Wireless Internet Access
* Bose Speakers which you can connect to your Ipod
* Full Library open to you (including many NYC Guidebooks)
* Bathroom (Shared with 1 person, there are 2 bathrooms in the apartment)
* Full Kitchen with brand new appliances (Shared)
You will feel at home the moment you walk into this apartment, there are great people and energy here. I also work in a NYC hotel and will do everything possible to make sure you have an authentic NYC experience.
Things to note:
* No more than 1 guest to stay in the room
* Please be respectful of your neighbors & roomie- no parties
* NYC streets are gross- shoes off inside the house please
* smoking is outside the apartment
Before emailing me:
* Please tell me a little bit about you and why your coming to NYC. What time you're planning on arriving/ departing.
* Let me know if you have any special needs, allergies, etc. I'll be happy to get you set up.