About this listing
Charming, beautiful cozy home (800 sq. ft/75 qm) located right above Candlestick Park with beautiful garden and great view of San Francisco Bay. Internet included. 2 bedrooms, the downstairs room has French doors that open onto the garden. From the upstairs bedroom you can see the sun rise over the water and East Bay hills. The garden contains many beautiful flowers, around 10 lemon trees that produce fruit all year round. In September the plum trees will have a lot of fruit and the Pippin Apple tree will have a million apples on it (great for pie). Full kitchen (I love to cook). Full laundry down stairs. Bathroom has a shower (no bath tub). Plenty of parking and super neighbors. Shirley & Earl will chat you up. Shirley will probably come over and pick plums to make jam. If you're nice, Josh & Ray will invite you to dinner.
The neighborhood is quiet. Cafe's, bars & restaurants in the Mission are 10 minutes away, downtown 5 minutes more by car. The light rail stop is a 10 minute walk. The views and garden beautiful and my home is perfect for a single person, couple or couple with one or two small children.
When I go to Berlin, I go to school and work remotely.
The rules are pretty simple:
1) Please don't smoke in the house.
2) Please don't break my art.
3) Please be very careful with my records and don't touch the grooves.
4) Please take the trash out on Thursday evening.
5) Please let me know if anything breaks or gets broken so I can get it fixed.
6) Please don't leave a disaster for the person who cleans.
7) Utilities are included up to $100 per month (my usual utility bill is $50).
8) No server farms (thanks Shah).
9) Please enjoy the flowers and the lemons!
I'm a small business man. My company makes promotional items for large and small corporate clients. I can work from anywhere as long as I have an internet connection. When I travel many of my clients didn't even know I'm out of town.
What I love about my house (in no particular order) seeing the sunrise from bed, looking out over the bay, I love my neighbors. When I'm away I really miss my garden and lemons. It's quiet, safe and beautiful here.