About this listing
I am renting a double room in a flat that is a two bedroom flat and one shared (URL HIDDEN) best thing about this flat is its location and quietness.
Its located in Buccleuch Place, it provides access to pubs, bus stops, supermarkets etc.
Please check the other room incase it does not show in search :https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/11076678?preview
Other things to note
Check in time is 2 PM ( can be earlier if finish uni earlier)
Check out time is 11 (can leave bags if staying at home)
1. No smoking is allowed in the building
2. No parties are allowed in the building
3. Fire alarm is placed in each room, including the hall so please be careful it as it can be quite sensitive
4. I expect you to be responsible with switching off electric devices after use
5. Windows lucked properly when flat is empty ( its a ground floor flat).
6. Removing shoes, as there is carpet in most of the flat (including the room)
7. Locking the door of the flat when going out
8.Enjoying yourself and feel home :)
I'm a master student and I have been living in Edinburgh for the past 3 years.
I love music ( Jazz, Swing, R&B, live music), dancing, yoga and anything related to art, languages. I have lived in other countries and enjoy meeting people from other parts of the world.
Please note, I'm still new to Airbnb, so I might be slow in certain things as I'm still learning how the website works and all...