A cosy, comfortable house for up to 6 people in the lovely nature of "de Veluwe". Wheelchair accessible bedroom, bathroom, toilet at groundfloor.
Second shower and toilet upstairs.Free WiFi. Free wood for built-in "closed" fireplace. Well equipped.
Luxurious, cozy & comfortable, sunny house to rent in the beautiful surroundings of the Veluwe. The house is situated in the woods with many facilities close by.
The house has recently been renovated up to the highest standards and is wheelchair accessible for handicapped people. We live in the house, when we are not abroad:
It this is not a standard holiday house, but has the comfort and quality as you would expect in your own house.
The house can host up to 6 persons. It is suitable for elderly, disabled people and (small) children. Pets are welcome; however, please request this prior to your reservation.
The details of the house:
- 3 double-bedrooms, one bedroom is on the ground floor, and is wheelchair friendly
- 2 bathrooms / shower / WC, one (wheelchair accessible) on the ground floor and one on the first floor
- Large high quality kitchen, fully equipped, including oven, dishwasher, easily accessible drawers & cabinets
- Pleasant lounge with fireplace and wood, TV, radio
- Free high speed WiFi Internet
- Washing machine and dryer, ironing board & iron
- Spacious garden and terrace, which is fenced for small children and dogs; various sunny seating areas around the house
- Electric sunshade, comfortable garden furniture and outdoor fireplace
- Directly located near the forest and close to the famous waterfall of Loenen
- Free access to swimming pool
- In the neighbourhood: tennis courts, children's playgrounds, golf course, shops, restaurants, pancake house, etc.
- Free parking in front of house, with space for 2 cars
Our house is for rental during the weekend (Friday until Monday), during a week (Monday/Friday until Monday/Friday) or during a midweek Monday until Friday). Arrival in the afternoon from 15h00 onward; departure before 10h00 in the morning. In case of alternative periods additional cost may be reckoned.
The rental fee is exclusive of fixed cost for cleaning (€ 62,50), bedsheets (€ 8,- per person) and tourist tax (€ 0,70 per person per night)
Free access to in-door swimming pool, out-door tennis-court, children playgrounds
Located nearby golf-course, restaurants, shops
We shall be in touch when needed - and help you out. You can reach us by phone or e-mail
It is easily accessible:
- By car 5 minutes from the A50 freeway - just far enough not to hear cars passing by.
- By bus from the railway station in Apeldoorn
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after 2 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$1069 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4118 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
We really enjoyed our stay at Beekbergen. Jan was very helpful when we had to ask about something. The house was ideal for our family of five. We highly recommend the holiday house. John & Jennifer, Lancefield, Victoria, Australia
Prima ruim huis in mooie omgeving. Wij zijn kritisch en het had voor ons wat schoner gemogen maar menigeen zal het prima vinden.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.