About this listing
Comfortable house for up to 6 people in the lovely nature of "de Veluwe". Wheelchair accessible bedroom,bathroom,toilet at groundfloor.
Equipped for electrical bikes,scootmobiles
Shower,toilet upstairs. WiFi.
Luxurious, cozy & comfortable, sunny house to rent in the beautiful surroundings of the Veluwe. The house is situated in the woods with many facilities close by.
The house has recently been renovated up to the highest standards and is accessible for handicapped people with a standard wheelchair (however, slightly difficult for severely handicapped people).
Storage for electrical bikes & scootmobiles; incl. electrical loading-facility.
We live in the house, when we are not abroad:
It this is not a standard holiday house, but has the comfort and quality as you would expect in your own house.
The house can host up to 6 persons. It is suitable for elderly, disabled people and (small) children. Pets are welcome; however, please request this prior to your reservation.
The details of the house:
- 3 double-bedrooms, one bedroom is on the ground floor, and is wheelchair friendly
- 2 bathrooms / shower / WC, one (wheelchair accessible) on the ground floor and one on the first floor
- Large high quality kitchen, fully equipped, including oven, dishwasher, easily accessible drawers & cabinets
- Pleasant lounge with fireplace and wood, TV, radio
- WiFi Internet available through reception
- Washing machine and dryer, ironing board & iron
- Spacious garden and terrace, which is fenced for small children and dogs; various sunny seating areas around the house
- Electric sunshade, comfortable garden furniture and outdoor fireplace
- Directly located near the forest and close to the famous waterfall of Loenen
- Free access to swimming pool
- In the neighbourhood: tennis courts, children's playgrounds, golf course, shops, restaurants, pancake house, etc.
- Free parking in front of house, with space for 2 cars
Our house is for rental during the weekend (Friday until Monday), during a week (Monday/Friday until Monday/Friday) or during a midweek Monday until Friday). Arrival in the afternoon from 15h00 onward; departure before 10h00 in the morning. In case of alternative periods additional cost may be reckoned.
The rental fee is exclusive of fixed cost for cleaning (€ 75), bedsheets (€ 8,- per person) and tourist tax (€ 0,90 per person per night). Dogs: € 5,- per night.
Free access to in-door swimming pool, out-door tennis-court, children playgrounds
Located nearby golf-course, restaurants, shops
Interaction with guests
We shall be in touch when needed - and help you out. You can reach us by phone or e-mail
Squirrels in the trees around. Early in the morning as well as just before sunset you may encounter hinds or deer; even boars - notably when leaving the most frequently used paths. Enjoyabe walking trips can also be organised: (URL HIDDEN)
It is easily accessible:
- By car 5 minutes from the A50 freeway - just far enough not to hear cars passing by.
- By bus from the railway station in Apeldoorn
Our "rules" are self-explanatory; they hang next to the entance door. Friendly animals are welcome; the garden is fenced. Please live as in your own home and leave the house as you found it.
Huisregels" spreken voor zich: leef er gaarne zoals in uw eigen woning en laat het achter zoals u het aantrof. Vriendelijke huisdieren zijn toegestaan. De tuin is omheind.
Specifieke handleidingen zijn in huis.
A little about us.... my wife (Rikie) and me (Jan), we are outdoor people. We enjoy being active and practive various sports like running and hiking in the mountains or in the forrest. Also we enjoy growing our own vegetables and making our own high quality marmelades. Baiscally true nature lovers.
We have travelled a big part of our life through amazing countries seeing beautiful places like Algeria, Australia, Calafornia, Oman and many more. I used to work for McKinsey and currently work in the sustainable energy
When we are at home we enjoy sitting at our fire place and listening to classical music
Looking forward welcoming you in our house!
Rikie & Jan