Cozy studio in a very nice classical building with a lot of character that has been recently renovated.
It is centrally located in Budapest in a quiet residential street, one block away from Oktogon and the famous Andrassy Boulevard and close to one of the official Tourist information points (at Liszt Ferenc square). It is walking distance to main attractions and transport hubs (metro, 24h tram and train).
The apartment is located in a nice high-ceilings elevated ground floor overlooking the inner courtyard (easy accessible and private).
The studio has a comfortable double bed on a gallery, a full equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower and a sofa.
For your comfort, we also offer:
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Free hand soap, shower gel and washing powder
- Fresh bed linens and a set of towels for each guest
- Flexible checkin and checkout depending on the circumstances.
Check the reviews from other guests and keep reading to know more about the apartment.
We offer you a nice place to stay in Budapest and we will be pleased to host you and to help you in anything you need.
Also for your information, apart from the world famous thermal baths in Budapest, just two blocks away from the apartment there is a nice wellness center & spa with fitness that you can use during 5 days for about 13 euros (3990ft) with full access.
We look forward to welcome you in Budapest and don't forget that offers and discounts are available when you book long stays.
See you soon!
Santi & Xavi
+ About the Location
The apartment is located at Pest, in central Oktogon area in District VI, a well-known budapestian meeting point full of restaurants, cafes, banks, exchange offices and attractions.
It is one block away from lively and famous Andrassy Boulevard and not far from Nyugati metro and railway station built by Eiffel company. It is located in the nice and quiet Eotvos Street where you can find offices likes Unicef and National Geographic Channel, as well as some embassies.
The apartment is also close to the street where 24h tram lines operate and where the Milenium old underground system is. From here you can go everywhere easily (for example to the airport by metro or train) but most importantly... you can walk around and enjoy the city and its main sights from here, or rent a bike and cycle the city.
Other Things to Note
On arrival at our studio we will be pleased to share with you a lot of useful and local information so you can plan your stay at your own pace. Restaurants, main attractions, nightlife areas and recommended bars, museums, art galleries or places for events ...
And last but not least ...
we like to hear from you and get your feedback after your stay. It is important for us and it will help us to make the right improvements if needed!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
P.S. : we have two apartments at the same building, check the other one in case this is not available for your dates. You can find it by looking at our profile. The other apartment is suitable for up to 2 people.
1) Please keep noise down after 10:00pm to avoid any disturbance to other neighbours in the building.
2) Smoking is not allowed neither inside the apartment nor in the inner Courtyard (restrictions from the building neighbours to avoid people throwing cigarette butts on the floor and to keep the courtyard clean)
3) Check In time from 3pm and Check out by 11am
4) Flexibility on early check-in depending on the circumstances and the occupancy of the apartment.
5) For late check-in an additional fee of 20 euros might be required if check-in time is after 9pm and you need someone to meet you in person (otherwise we provide the option to checking by yourself and we meet you during the day).
6) All the amenities and facilities are for your own use and enjoyment unless otherwise stated
7) One set of towels is provided per guest per stay. If you need or you would like an extra set of towels we can provide it to you for an additional fee of 10 euros. (for an additional towels set please advise before arrival to leave it ready for you). Remember, there is a washing machine for your own use.
8) We encourage our guests to behave and keep the apartment as clean as possible during their stay and after the check-out. You are at your home and we appreciate that you are tidy and responsible with the furniture and all the amenities.
9) We are available during your stay to attend any issues you may have in the apartment and if you require additional assistance, additional cleaning service, etc let us know and we can help as required.
10) We want our guests to feel at home and we much appreciate your review and comments after your stay.
Wie Hand a very good time in Budapest. Xavi's and Santi's Appartement is very cosy and quiet. Wie were warmly welcomed by their friend who showed us around in the Apartment and made sure that wie have everything. The Apartment is right next to the city center and everything is at walking distance!
Thank you very mich! Saludos!
Santi and Xavi's apartment was perfect for our weekend trip to Budapest! The location was amazing and the flat was small but perfect for two people. Their friend Anna met us to give us the keys and was very helpful throughout our trip - booking a return taxi back to the airport and arranging for us to leave our suitcases an extra hour after check in so we could go for breakfast.
I would definitely recommend this apartment! It was excellent value for money and so centrally located to everything.
The flat is right dowtown in the Pest side of the city, and was so easy to get to via public transportation. It was so clean, spacious and comfortable. There was plenty of room for my friend and I, and we finally got to do some proper laundry!! We couldn't have asked for a safer and more relaxing spot!
Great location, very close to shops and restaurants.
Beautiful and quiet building.
Wir waren ganze 5 Tage in Budapest und Anna eine Freundin von Santi und Xavi hat uns nett empfangen. Das Appartment war super. Es war sauber und die Lage perfekt. Wir würden das Appartment jederzeit wiede buchen. Vielen Dank
Santi and Xavi were out of town but their friend Anna met us at the apartment. Anna was helpful and answered our questions and when we realized that we were missing sheets, she came by less than an hour later to drop it off - which we really appreciate.
The neighbourhood is great! Safe and accessible to the metro. Theres also a lot of drugmarts and good restaurants in the area - we recommend Menza which is only a 5 min walk away!
The flat was nice. Lots of lamps for bright lighting and the window let in natural light. The only minor problem we faced was that we weren't aware that the second bed in the flat would be a sofa bed since it wasn't shown in the photos or in the description. But it wasn't a huge issue at all.
Overall, I'd recommend this place!
I stayed with my friend for 9 days in Budapest and we were very glad about our nice and central appartement. All passed very good and we thank you a lot for our stay.
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are two friends who came once to Budapest and we decided to move here.
As we are travelling often we make our two studios available for your enjoyment.
Both studio apartments are suitable for holidays and for business trips and they are family friendly.
Hope you enjoy your stay and Welcome to Budapest !
Either one of us or a close friend will be here to greet you.
Santi & Xavi