My apartment is located in the center of Athens, in Metaxurghio Square in a very quiet area (no windows to the street) and it has a nice green park in front. Is on the second floor and there is an elevator in the building.
--> in 100 m area:
- buss station, metro station, you are conected with all areas in Athens.
- grocery store, bakery, super-market, greek traditional restaurants, tavernas, fast-food,cafes, banks and pharmacies .
--> 15 - 20 min walking:
- Monastiraki (the ancient market),
- Plaka (is called the neighborhood of gods where are all greek tavernas and restaurants),
- Gazi (all clubs and night life is there),
- Sintagma (the Greek Parliament and Guard, the National Garden etc.)
--> 30 - 40 min by metro from:
- Pireus port,
- sea side.
1. The bedroom has a double large bed, 2 nightstands, mirror, studio, large closet, access to the balcony
2. The livingroom has a sofa, armchair, desk, coffee table, small cabinet, computer with internet access, TV, air conditioning, access to the balcony
3. Kitchen fully equipped: microwave oven, electrical oven, grill, blender, juice extractor, coffee-maker, refrigerator, glasses, plates, cups, forks, cooking pans, etc
4. Bathroom with bathtub, washing mashine, hot water independency
5. Large lobby with 2 armchairs, coffee table,2 small cabinets,
Also at your disposal for free:
- high speed wifi Internet,
- a computer with Internet Access,
- central heating,
- washing mashine,
- hair dryer,
- use of the kitchen,
- linen and towels (change of linen twice-weekly);
- Air conditioning (livingroom)
Georgiana, her place and the location of her home are great !
Even though she was not well, she came to pick us up from a nearby landmark. The kitchen is small but she has made good use of space. The ventilation in the kitchen and the toilet could have been improved.
But overall, we had a good time and we fully recommend !
Georgiana and her place is GREAT!
It is clean, close to everything and a the perfect place to catch some sleep in Athens.
Georgiana is great too. She's so helpful and fun.
-Good location, near the metro and many shops around.
Walking distance to plaka and the acropolis, though it felt unsafe at night.
-desktop pc available.
-bedroom, sheets and towels were clean, but everything else was dirty. For us this was a major drawback.
-Altough georgiana was nice to us, she didn't put too much effort in answering a couple of basic questions we had about athens.
We didn't have a stay as good as other reviewers had.
Wouldn't stay here again.
They came in my house in a period when I was recovering after I broke my leg. Even so I had try to make them feel comfortable and at home. I thought they did, cause I gave the privacy and they were cooking everyday and every time I asked them if they have everything they need and if they are happy in my house they said yes. After they left they put this review complaining about me and the house which I don`t understand. I wish they would tell me when they were here what is bothering them.
It has been a warm welcome to Georgiana's apartment, making sure that I have a pleasant stay. She was helpful in giving out directions, which is easy to find anyway, since the place is situated close to a Metro stop in central Athens.
Georgianas flat is small but nice, she is really helpful and friendly! Thank you.
We stayed just one night in georgiana's place. It's a cosy, clean and comfortable room. Georgiana is nice and helpful. The apartment is close to a metro station, supermarket and some places to eat, but you have to be kind of careful at night because the entrance to the building is a little dark and we saw some suspicious guys near by. Other than that, it was a nice stay.
Georgiana was cool, she met us at the metro stop and escorted us to her place. Short walk. Her place is small but cute. The room itself is nice and comfortable. Came with a space heater which was necessary. The kitchen is small and not meant for cooking dinner parties but, it's fine for re-heating left-overs and simple breakfast. The bathroom is quirky but once you get the hang of it is fine. Don't expect luxury, remember what you paid and I think you'll be happy with the stay.
it was good to stay at Georgiana's home. Her partner George met us and settled us in with lots of helpful local information.
The room and apartment are homely, reasonably comfortable and clean. The big bonus here is the location, close to the Metro and walking distance to the Acropolis.
We met Georgiana during our stay. She is warm, enthusiastic, flexible, relaxed and humorous. I would recommend staying with Georgiana.
Our stay at Georgiana's was great. She herself wasn't there when we arrived, but she made arrangements to have her boyfriend, George meet us. George was more than accommodating, and checked regularly to see if we needed anything.
Location was good, about 20 minutes walking distance away from the Acropolis and 15 or so from the Archaeological Museum, and 5 from a Metro station.
Thanks for a great stay, Georgiana & George!
Nice cosy flat in the city centre of Athens, a bit noisy but it's Athens, not Tibet. Geo proved to be very very helpful, nice host. Would repeat.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.