My apartment is located in the center of Athens, in Metaxurghio Square in a very quiet area (no windows to the street) and it has a nice green park in front. Is on the second floor and there is an elevator in the building.
--> in 100 m area:
- buss station, metro station, you are conected with all areas in Athens.
- grocery store, bakery, super-market, greek traditional restaurants, tavernas, fast-food,cafes, banks and pharmacies .
--> 15 - 20 min walking:
- Monastiraki (the ancient market),
- Plaka (is called the neighborhood of gods where are all greek tavernas and restaurants),
- Gazi (all clubs and night life is there),
- Sintagma (the Greek Parliament and Guard, the National Garden etc.)
--> 30 - 40 min by metro from:
- Pireus port,
- sea side.
1. The bedroom has a double large bed, 2 nightstands, mirror, studio, large closet, access to the balcony
2. The livingroom has a sofa, armchair, desk, coffee table, small cabinet, computer with internet access, TV, air conditioning, access to the balcony
3. Kitchen fully equipped: microwave oven, electrical oven, grill, blender, juice extractor, coffee-maker, refrigerator, glasses, plates, cups, forks, cooking pans, etc
4. Bathroom with bathtub, washing mashine, hot water independency
5. Large lobby with 2 armchairs, coffee table,2 small cabinets,
Also at your disposal for free:
- high speed wifi Internet,
- a computer with Internet Access,
- central heating,
- washing mashine,
- hair dryer,
- use of the kitchen,
- linen and towels (change of linen twice-weekly);
- Air conditioning (livingroom)
Be welcome, feel like home, have a nice vacantion and nice memories!
I wasnt able to meet Georgina personally because it was Easter in Greece when we visited. However she made arrangements for her friend to meet us in the house once we arrived. The place was in an old building will a servicable but small elevator. The room was functional and served our needs. Even if this is our first time to Athens we were able to find our way to the metro from her house with googlemap. We weren't able to ask more questions from her since she wasnt around bus just relied on the maps that we found in the room we stayed in. Would've wished to see more of Athens since most of the tourist sites were closed during Easter.
Georgiana is a very friendly and helpful person, gave us all information we need for the stay, like a professional tourist guide. Her home is nice, clean and situated perfectly if you want to reach the famous palces of Athens, so highly recomended host+apartment. Thank you!
Great to have Georgiana as our host. She is so nice and friendly to us. She allowed us to put our baggage in her house even the room not ready (there are another guests yet check out) Location of her house is in the walking distance to metro station Metaxhourghio.. is convenient
Thanks to Georgiana for hosting us for two nights with all our luggage. And thanks to her for all the info about the city. The room was nice and clean with a balcony.
Georgiana ci è venuta a prendere all'appuntamento e ci ha (website hidden) a casa spiegandoci, strada facendo, tutto quello che ci sarebbe stato utile.
L'appartamento si trova in un quartiere centrale, collegato benissimo con i mezzi di trasporto e relativamente calmo e silenzioso essendo comunque Atene una città affollata e rumorosa.
Tutto corrispondeva alle descrizione dell'annuncio e Lei è stata gentilissima.
Georgiana is very nice, always smile and very welcoming. The flat is about 5 mins walk to the closet metro station. The room is exactly the same as the picture with very comfy bed. Only that its hard to find restaurants nearby even for a quick bite in the morning, better to visit city centre.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love traveling !!!
My job is about tourism also so I know exactly what you need for a successful vacation, my English is pretty good and I love to meet people from all over the world and make new friends.
Motto: "Give me a good reason and the possibilities are endless."