About this listing
My apartment is located in the center of Athens, in Metaxurghio Square in a very quiet area (no windows to the street) and it has a nice green park in front. Is on the second floor and there is an elevator in the building.
--> in 100 m area:
- buss station, metro station, you are conected with all areas in Athens.
- grocery store, bakery, super-market, greek traditional restaurants, tavernas, fast-food,cafes, banks and pharmacies .
--> 15 - 20 min walking:
- Monastiraki (the ancient market),
- Plaka (is called the neighborhood of gods where are all greek tavernas and restaurants),
- Gazi (all clubs and night life is there),
- Sintagma (the Greek Parliament and Guard, the National Garden etc.)
--> 30 - 40 min by metro from:
- Pireus port,
- sea side.
1. The bedroom has a double large bed, 2 nightstands, mirror, studio, large closet, access to the balcony
2. The livingroom has a sofa, armchair, desk, coffee table, small cabinet, computer with internet access, TV, air conditioning, access to the balcony
3. Kitchen fully equipped: microwave oven, electrical oven, grill, blender, juice extractor, coffee-maker, refrigerator, glasses, plates, cups, forks, cooking pans, etc
4. Bathroom with bathtub, washing mashine, hot water independency
5. Large lobby with 2 armchairs, coffee table,2 small cabinets,
Also at your disposal for free:
- high speed wifi Internet,
- a computer with Internet Access,
- central heating,
- washing mashine,
- hair dryer,
- use of the kitchen,
- linen and towels (change of linen twice-weekly);
- Air conditioning (livingroom)
Be welcome, feel like home, have a nice vacantion and nice memories!
Georgiana was so nice & accommodating. There is no AC but we slept well in the room (in July).. Just close shutters during the day to keep heat out, then open it all up and run fan when u get home. She has one of those anti-mosquito things you plug in and it works. Slept all night with doors to balcony wide open and not a single bite. Athens was wonderful, and staying here was a very comfortable, economical way to enjoy it. : )
Georgiana was very welcoming! We had a really nice stay at her place, great location, very close to the center of Athens. The apartment was exactly as in the photos. She provided us with mosquitos products which was a very nice touch. I highly recommend her place!
Super accueil Georgianna, elle nous met tout de suite à l'aise. L'appartement est bien situé, je vous le recommande
Georgiana was very communicative and offered easy directions for our arrival. She was very helpful and made us feel welcome from the beginning. Thanks Georgiana!
Georgiana is super lovely! Such a bubbly and friendly personality who instantly makes you feel at home. The house is close to the station and close to a delicious bakery and grocery store. The house is cozy and very clean! Would definitely stay again if ever I'm back in Athens.
It was a very good experience to live in Georgiana's home.
The location is excellent and fast access to the metro and any punblic transportation. Georgiana is very kind to us and at first day she guided us how to go back to her home because it is easy to get lost in Athens and she also gave us much useful information.
Although the weather is hot but if you open the fan it is comfortable.
I strongly recommend you to live here!
Georgiana was super helpful, our flight was delayed and eventhough she had to work, she waited for us until we arrived to give us the keys and answer all our questions.
The bedroom was perfectly prepared for our stay.
She was also very kind for letting us keep our luggage and the keys for the whole next day after our checkout, so that we could go around Athens and pick up our stuff anytime (our flight was at night, and she had new guests coming in).
The location is very convenient: you reach the metro in a 5 min walk, and in a couple stops you are right in the city centre.
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Georgiana
I love traveling !!!
My job is about tourism also so I know exactly what you need for a successful vacation, my English is pretty good and I love to meet people from all over the world and make new friends.
Motto: "Give me a good reason and the possibilities are endless."