About This Listing
My apartment is located in the center of Athens, in Metaxurghio Square in a very quiet area (no windows to the street) and it has a nice green park in front. Is on the second floor and there is an elevator in the building.
--> in 100 m area:
- buss station, metro station, you are conected with all areas in Athens.
- grocery store, bakery, super-market, greek traditional restaurants, tavernas, fast-food,cafes, banks and pharmacies .
--> 15 - 20 min walking:
- Monastiraki (the ancient market),
- Plaka (is called the neighborhood of gods where are all greek tavernas and restaurants),
- Gazi (all clubs and night life is there),
- Sintagma (the Greek Parliament and Guard, the National Garden etc.)
--> 30 - 40 min by metro from:
- Pireus port,
- sea side.
1. The bedroom has a double large bed, 2 nightstands, mirror, studio, large closet, access to the balcony
2. The livingroom has a sofa, armchair, desk, coffee table, small cabinet, computer with internet access, TV, air conditioning, access to the balcony
3. Kitchen fully equipped: microwave oven, electrical oven, grill, blender, juice extractor, coffee-maker, refrigerator, glasses, plates, cups, forks, cooking pans, etc
4. Bathroom with bathtub, washing mashine, hot water independency
5. Large lobby with 2 armchairs, coffee table,2 small cabinets,
Also at your disposal for free:
- high speed wifi Internet,
- a computer with Internet Access,
- central heating,
- washing mashine,
- hair dryer,
- use of the kitchen,
- linen and towels (change of linen twice-weekly);
- Air conditioning (livingroom)
Be welcome, feel like home, have a nice vacantion and nice memories!
Accueil très chaleureux- chambre correcte- intérêt pour la proximité du centre ville d'Athènes- Je recommande.
Georgiana was incredibly sweet and willing to help us have the best experience possible. There is a Cretan restaurant in her neighborhood that she suggested which is fantastic!
Georgiana was a great host! Listen to her advices about where to go and where to eat! We trusted her and we had a pleasent surprise at a great restaurant. She makes you feel like she really cares about you and about your experience in athens, she is nice and tells funny stories :)
The room is cute and cozy, with a delightful light, and it's very easy to get to the city center from there (it's 12 minutes tops, walking). If it happen to me to go to athens again i will most certainly try and go at georgiana's again!
Georgiana was a great host! She very kindly let us into her apartment without complaint when we arrived at 2 in the morning due to a delayed flight , and she was always happy to give us advice on activities to do. Her apartment was cute and really close to the metro, which was very convenient for getting into all the tourist attractions. I definitely recommend booking her apartment!
Georgiana is very nice, she provided is with a map and directions to the acropolis, a mini market, etc.
Here place is well situated.
Georgiana was absolutely great! She was a very warm and welcoming host who was filled with travel knowledge and tons of tips for our time in Greece. Her flat was centrally located and easy to find, as well as close to all of Athens' public transportation. We really enjoyed out time there!!
Georgiana was a very welcoming host. She explained us about the neighborhood and recommended restaurants. Our stay was very pleasant. Location was perfect as well, it was close to metro.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Georgiana
I love traveling !!!
My job is about tourism also so I know exactly what you need for a successful vacation, my English is pretty good and I love to meet people from all over the world and make new friends.
Motto: "Give me a good reason and the possibilities are endless."