My apartment is located in the center of Athens, in Metaxurghio Square in a very quiet area (no windows to the street) and it has a nice green park in front. Is on the second floor and there is an elevator in the building.
--> in 100 m area:
- buss station, metro station, you are conected with all areas in Athens.
- grocery store, bakery, super-market, greek traditional restaurants, tavernas, fast-food,cafes, banks and pharmacies .
--> 15 - 20 min walking:
- Monastiraki (the ancient market),
- Plaka (is called the neighborhood of gods where are all greek tavernas and restaurants),
- Gazi (all clubs and night life is there),
- Sintagma (the Greek Parliament and Guard, the National Garden etc.)
--> 30 - 40 min by metro from:
- Pireus port,
- sea side.
1. The bedroom has a double large bed, 2 nightstands, mirror, studio, large closet, access to the balcony
2. The livingroom has a sofa, armchair, desk, coffee table, small cabinet, computer with internet access, TV, air conditioning, access to the balcony
3. Kitchen fully equipped: microwave oven, electrical oven, grill, blender, juice extractor, coffee-maker, refrigerator, glasses, plates, cups, forks, cooking pans, etc
4. Bathroom with bathtub, washing mashine, hot water independency
5. Large lobby with 2 armchairs, coffee table,2 small cabinets,
Also at your disposal for free:
- high speed wifi Internet,
- a computer with Internet Access,
- central heating,
- washing mashine,
- hair dryer,
- use of the kitchen,
- linen and towels (change of linen twice-weekly);
- Air conditioning (livingroom)
Be welcome, feel like home, have a nice vacantion and nice memories!
Georgiana was absolutely great! She was a very warm and welcoming host who was filled with travel knowledge and tons of tips for our time in Greece. Her flat was centrally located and easy to find, as well as close to all of Athens' public transportation. We really enjoyed out time there!!
Georgiana was a very welcoming host. She explained us about the neighborhood and recommended restaurants. Our stay was very pleasant. Location was perfect as well, it was close to metro.
Georgina was kind to fit me in as a last minute booking.
Everything was fine and as she describes.
Close to main Metro line, comfortable bed and room.
I was only there one night so did not get to discover the intricacies of working out the shower and hot water situation.
Georgina is pleasant and helpful.
It was nice to stay with Georgiana. She picked us up and informed us about all the important places around the flat. The room was clean and quiet and had a cute balony. We were able to cook in the kitchen. When we had questions Georgiana was opened to help.
Very friendly and knowledgeable host. Was able to see much of Athens due to her convenient location - very easy access to the Metaxourghio subway line to everywhere including Piraeus ferry port to Greek islands. Make sure to pass through the Monastriaki area for fruit market and terrific gyros/souvlakis/moussaka!
I wasnt able to meet Georgina personally because it was Easter in Greece when we visited. However she made arrangements for her friend to meet us in the house once we arrived. The place was in an old building will a servicable but small elevator. The room was functional and served our needs. Even if this is our first time to Athens we were able to find our way to the metro from her house with googlemap. We weren't able to ask more questions from her since she wasnt around bus just relied on the maps that we found in the room we stayed in. Would've wished to see more of Athens since most of the tourist sites were closed during Easter.
Georgiana is a very friendly and helpful person, gave us all information we need for the stay, like a professional tourist guide. Her home is nice, clean and situated perfectly if you want to reach the famous palces of Athens, so highly recomended host+apartment. Thank you!
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love traveling !!!
My job is about tourism also so I know exactly what you need for a successful vacation, my English is pretty good and I love to meet people from all over the world and make new friends.
Motto: "Give me a good reason and the possibilities are endless."