About this listing
My apartment is located in the center of Athens, in Metaxurghio Square in a very quiet area (no windows to the street) and it has a nice green park in front. Is on the second floor and there is an elevator in the building.
--> in 100 m area:
- buss station, metro station, you are conected with all areas in Athens.
- grocery store, bakery, super-market, greek traditional restaurants, tavernas, fast-food,cafes, banks and pharmacies .
--> 15 - 20 min walking:
- Monastiraki (the ancient market),
- Plaka (is called the neighborhood of gods where are all greek tavernas and restaurants),
- Gazi (all clubs and night life is there),
- Sintagma (the Greek Parliament and Guard, the National Garden etc.)
--> 30 - 40 min by metro from:
- Pireus port,
- sea side.
1. The bedroom has a double large bed, 2 nightstands, mirror, studio, large closet, access to the balcony
2. The livingroom has a sofa, armchair, desk, coffee table, small cabinet, computer with internet access, TV, air conditioning, access to the balcony
3. Kitchen fully equipped: microwave oven, electrical oven, grill, blender, juice extractor, coffee-maker, refrigerator, glasses, plates, cups, forks, cooking pans, etc
4. Bathroom with bathtub, washing mashine, hot water independency
5. Large lobby with 2 armchairs, coffee table,2 small cabinets,
Also at your disposal for free:
- high speed wifi Internet,
- a computer with Internet Access,
- central heating,
- washing mashine,
- hair dryer,
- use of the kitchen,
- linen and towels (change of linen twice-weekly);
- Air conditioning (livingroom)
Be welcome, feel like home, have a nice vacantion and nice memories!
About the Host, Georgiana
I love traveling !!!
My job is about tourism also so I know exactly what you need for a successful vacation, my English is pretty good and I love to meet people from all over the world and make new friends.
Motto: "Give me a good reason and the possibilities are endless."