Very nice double room with double bed, private and ensuite bathroom, with the chance to ask to use the livingroom as second room (if you're more than 2).
This is very good because even if you're 4 you can have a totally privacy, as all the rooms as separated.
This room is just amazing for several reasons:
- Dimitri, the host, is a very nice person, he used to be a cook (he still does, so you can arrange with him even meals if you want) and a big traveler
- Dimitri's mother, always your host, is just amazing, the perfect host!
- Guests have at their disposal a livingroom with a piano and television, (when not booked with the Suite room) and a private court, just super nice and ideal on sunny days
- Breakfast is included (a very good one), with tea, coffee, butter, jam, biscuits, rusks, croissant, juice
- Position is the best:
* 15 min far walking from the train station, a little longer by water bus but San Silvestro water bus stop is less than 1 min walking far from the flat without bridges (alilaguna stop RIALTO just crossing Rialto Bridge)
* 3 min far walking from Rialto Bridge and the fish/fruits market and Erbaria square, meeting point for venetians for the "aperitivo time"
* 15 min far walking from San Marco square
* in Campo San Silvestro, so you have a nice view, you're super closed to everything but still you're in a very quiet part
* all around: nice bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, everything you can need!
Dimitri will wait for you in the B&B to welcome you, give you the keys and all the infos/tips you can need.
I will send you all the infos to arrive at the B&B by email, near your arrival, and all the infos about transports and how to move here.
You can even stop by in our office at your arrival if you want a map to arrive at Dimitri's or borrow some guides!
Our office is 500mt far from bus or train station, on the way to Dimitri's.
Breakfast is from 8 am to 10.30 am
if you want an early-breakfast Dimitri will prepare you everything the night before and you can make it by yourself, unless you don't talk with him at your arrival to agree something different.
Estuvo todo perfecto. Es un lugar muy recomendable para pasar varias noches en Venecia. Sobre la ubicación: quedaba muy cómodo para ir y venir con el vaporetto, y para conocer todo Venecia, sea caminando o por sus lindos canales. Andrea y Dimitri fueron nuestros hosts, y ambos muy atentos y amables. El desayuno impecable, asi como la limpieza y el lugar en sí.
The host Dimitri was great and always helpful. The room / area is spacious and in a great location. Don't forget your eye mask as there are no real curtains and the street lights shine pretty bright into the room.
The room we stayed in came with a private bathroom, a living room and a wardrobe room. Very spacious, clean and homey. Central location- 1 minute walk to San Silvestro vaporetto stop, 10 mins walk to Rialto Bridge, plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Dimitri also brought our breakfast to our room, which is a nice touch. Friendly guy, great host.
We really enjoyed our stay! Thanks Dimitri!
This was a great experience for us. The location was very good, making our short trip to Venice very comfortable. The suite was spacious and well maintained and fit our requirements perfectly. Wish we stayed here longer... Dimitri was very helpful.
Our 2 night stay here was good! For location, this place is perfect for exploring Venice. Right next to the Rialto bridge. The room itself is very spacious as well. Dimitri was a good host and was kind enough to let us drop our luggage off early before check in. Be sure to communicate with him what time you want breakfast. Only negative was the cold showers (no hot water) and weak wifi from the bedroom. Overall good stay
The neighbourhood was located near the Rialto bridge and the vaporetto's. We were given 4 rooms which included a living area.
They were very accommodating and friendly.
I booked this apartment for a familly of 4 ladies and haven't been there myself. This is the familly's statement : "The location is ideal and Dimitri was very kind and helpfull to us. He gave us alot of good information and did everything he could to help us out. We are greatful. "
This host has 413 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
my name's Andrea and i live in Venice since more than 6 years now....
i'm a big traveler so you won't actually meet me in Venice (well, not always) but i will be by your side all time long during your booking process, before and after your arrival, for everything you can need.
In Venice my good friends like Dimitri, will take the best care of you!