We are on the second floor of a building located in a quiet setting near San Pietro. The apartment has been recently refurbished and furnished in a modern style.
The two double bedrooms, in particular, offer unique design solutions and are refined for first-class comfort.
The entrance hall is embellished with three comfortable colorful armchairs, ready to wrap you in a relaxed reading.
• Check-in: from 14:00
• Check-out: not later than 10:00 am. You can use the luggage storage service
• By agreeing with the owner you might have a late check-out at 13:00 with a charge of 30,00 euro.
• All guests must show their ID at check-in
• Smoking is strictly prohibited
• It is strictly forbidden introducing unauthorized persons
• It is your duty to respect peace and silence at all hours, especially in the afternoon (14:00 / 16:00) and in the night (22:00 / 8:00). In any case, keep a behavior that in any moment of the day and in no way harm the peace of others
• At check-out you must return all the keys, otherwise a compensation equal to the cost of the replacement of the lock is to be given (300 euro)
• Do not introduce any animals
• The tourist tax of 3,5 euro/night per person is not included in the price. children less then 10 years old are free.
• Each guest is obliged to compensate any damage
• The owner is authorized to expel -and not to give back any refund- to those who fail to respect the rules
Our guests are kindly requested to have the utmost respect of the apartment and all its facilities, keeping them clean and tidy
This host has 256 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello everybody, I'm Francesco.
Almost eight years ago I decided to rent an apartment in order to furnish it as the most comfortable place to stay if I were a tourist in my city, then I hosted my first guests :)
I love to meet people and doing this kind of work, that's why I run two apartments in Trastevere and another one close to St Peter now.
I'd be very happy to have the chance to host you and make you feel at home in Rome. I'm ready to give you all the advice you need about all the worth-seeing places, restaurants and characteristic sites you have to go to make sure your stay is unforgettable.
Looking forward to host you! :-)