Kas Bientu di Pasat / Lighthouse Beach Resort #13 is a spacious 2 bedroom (air-conditioned), 2.5 bath townhouse located in a small, quiet, beachfront complex. Ideal location for divers, windsurfers, kitesurfers and families and we want our home be your vacation home.
We are just minutes from world class diving, windsurfing, kitesurfing, town, shopping, sightseeing, casinos, and excellent restaurants. Fully equipped townhouse villa with a private tropical yard, private community pool and beach. 100 yards from beach and Lighthouse Point dive site. Numerous world-class diving sites are located close to this prime location. Close to Lac Bay, which boosts world-class windsurfing as well as rentals and instruction for beginners to experts, Kite Beach at Atlantis. and all the southern dive sites.
Everything you want in a vacation home and much more is included in our BONAIRE'S BEST VALUE rate. Amenities include local phone, our own high speed wired and wireless internet connection, air conditioned bedrooms, cable TV, DVD, stereo and CD Player. Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, blender, cooking utensils, plates, etc. plus a full size gas grill (BBQ) for outdoor cooking. All linens are provided and replaced weekly. There is a freshwater gear rinse sink, outdoor shower and an indoor utility/gear drying and storage room. Our property manager lives next door to handle any issues that may arise.
Beds for four (queen and two single beds) plus a roll-away bed for a fifth (and an air mattress for a sixth if you want to squeeze) person.
Base price is for double occupancy. Extra guests are $17.50 per person, per night, after two people. All prices include air conditioning, our private high-speed internet connection and Bonaire Tourist Tax of $5.50 per person, per night. To enhance our BONAIRE'S BEST VALUE rates we have arranged diving and car rental discounts for our guests.
We're too new to Airbnb to have reviews but what do our guests say? Read this email from our first guest in May:
Let me start by saying that this visit to the Bonaire was fantastic! I was totally impressed with our stay at
LBR #13. It's neat to hear that I'm your first rental. Let me tell you what impressed me about our stay.
1. Your communication and organization. Before we even stepped foot on Bonaire, I was impressed with the information and clear, timely communications you provided. I knew exactly what to expect and your instructions were perfect. Well done.
2. The "Welcome Basket" - The initial supply of fruits, bread, milk, peanut butter and jelly, etc. This was a very nice touch and was very helpful since we arrived late. It helped us get to diving early the next morning without having to go shopping for food first.
3. The accommodations were clean and nicely decorated and everything was in working order. In fact, your puzzle artwork down the steps inspired us to do something to our own home back here in the US.
4. The scuba gear rinse basins and gear storage room was really nice. Every night we would let our gear drip dry outside for about 30-60 minutes while we ate dinner and then bring it inside to finish drying for the evening.
5. The kitchen was by far the best we've encountered during all of our visits to Bonaire. You had everything we could want for preparing meals... pots, pans, strainer, grater, even spices in cupboard!! If you didn't have it, I didn't need it! This means a lot. The last place we stayed, we had to actually buy a baking dish and skillet to cook our meals. (NOTE: We did leave some extra spices, salt/pepper, baking soda, flour, syrup, etc. in sealed zip-lock bags for Stephanie or the next tenants to use.)
6. The grill is really nice - We used this at least 4-5 times per week and it cooked steaks and burgers perfectly.
7. Air conditioning - The AC units and fans in the bedroom worked perfectly. I was a little concerned about not having AC in the downstairs at first. It was pretty hot upon the evening of our arrival. Once we learned to open the front door and back door and let the trade winds blow through, it was actually quite comfortable. After lowering our core body temperatures with a bunch of diving, we actually looked forward to the warmth some days.
8. The information on dive sites, restaurants, and other local attractions in the room. This is really helpful.
9. Stef was very friendly and helpful.
What are opportunities for improvement?
We had such a great time at LBR#13 that I cannot think of any way to improve it. All I can say is "WOW!" You really exceeded our expectations. You covered all of the major items that I look for and you even got the "little things" right. Keep this up and you should be very successful!
Triskadekaphile? Yup, when it comes to Bonaire, I'd say that pretty much sums it up. Hopefully, I'll be able to book #13 next time.
(Note: Stef is the property manager living next door and a Triskadekaphile is a lover of #13)
You'll need a vehicle to stay with us and for diving and/or windsurfing.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$18 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||6 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$840 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3190 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
|Check Out:||9:00 AM|