About this listing
This modern condo is located in a prime area of Bangkok, near the shopping mall row, sky train steps away. Pool, Thai Massage, Lumpini Park and nearby hotels makes this condo unique and memorable. I offer advice and assistance whenever needed. Cheers
Amazing apartment, belongs to my uncle, he lives overseas and fortunately this apartment is available for you during your vacation! The location is in a prime area of Bangkok, within skipping distance to St. Regis and Four Seasons Hotels, so you can be assured that this is a prime location. The building is called The Grand, it is the first building in from the big street so it's nice and quiet.
Transportation to and from is very convenient by BTS "Skytrain" the apartment is located at station Rajadamri. Nearby there are the famous shopping malls of Bangkok, Central World is walking distance. Silom nightlife and night time shopping is one BTS stop away at Sala Daeng Station. In addition to that you have Siam Paragon, Siam Square, and Siam Discovery one stop away in the other direction at BTS station Siam.
The interiors are modern and cozy, no expense has been spared to fit the unit with the best products for a comfortable and memorable stay.
The condo is the unit just above the pool and has constant fresh breeze flowing through it. Besides the condo itself the property has amazing facilities such as, large swimming pool, exercise gym, men’s and women’s sauna, and trustworthy security.
• 1 bed/ 1 bath/ 1 balcony
• Area: 60 SQM. (645 SQF.)
• Air conditioning: Bedroom and Livingroom
• Floor: 7th
• Mass Transit: BTS Station (Rajadamri)
• Distance to mass transit access: 40 meters
• Detailed map included (exact locations and directions of everything you are looking for)
• Internet wifi: Yes unlimited, 10MB dedicated DSL line.
• Entertainment System (DVD/Stereo/Surround Sound)
• Pool: Large swimming pool
• Gym: Yes
• View of: Pool and Four Seasons Hotel
• Sauna: Yes
• Fresh linens and towels provided: Yes
• Housekeeper: Yes, free of charge once per week
• Parking: Yes
• Toaster Oven: Yes
• Coffee French Press: Yes
• Hair Blow Dryer: Yes
• Electric Hot Water Kettle: Yes
• Cable TV: Yes (including english channels: HBO, CNN, BBC, ESPN, etc.)
• Ideally located near Central World, Siam, Ratchaprasong
• Building name: The Grand Apartments
• Fluent English speaking host, always available via phone and email, to ensure you have a wonderful stay in Bangkok
The follow things are not provided: (I pass the savings onto you)
• Soap and Shampoo, if there is... feel free to use it
• Food and coffee
• Ice Machine (7/11 is just inside the street)
For no additional fee, guests are entitled to the following:
Most importantly, high speed internet in the room
Gym and exercise room
Nearby BTS mass transit
Nearby 7/11 convenient store
The following items guests have access to, but are not included:
Traditional Thai massage on ground floor, very good.
Italian restaurant downstairs called Sala Rosa
Laundry Service on ground floor
Breakfast buffet nearby hotels, Four Season, St. Regis, Hansar Hotel
Interaction with Guests
Basically, I am always available, I make sure when you arrive you get the keys, and the place is cleaned with fresh towels. I answer any questions you have about the city and apartment via email, phone, IM. We don't physically meet because I have a full time job and family. However, if anything were to happen I will be there to fix it immediately, or will arrange for maintenance to come and take care of any issues right away.
This modern condo is located in a prime area of Bangkok, near the shipping mall row, sky train steps away. Pool, Thai Massage, Lumpini Park and nearby hotels makes this condo unique and inviting. Additionally, I am a very accommodating host. I offer advice and assistance whenever needed, I have a shared map we can collaborate on. Cheers, Michael
The condo is next to the BTS Skytrain Station Ratchadamri
1. No smoking in the apartment, there is a very nice balcony for smoking, please use that.
2. No pets
3. Checkin is at 2PM, Checkout is at noon. if the place is available for early check in or late check out, I am flexible. However if it is not, then I am sorry you will have to check in and out on time, unless you want to book the previous night and next day.
About the Host, Michael
American born Thai, living in Thailand now for 11 years. I work for an environmental company based in Thailand. I enjoy traveling, mostly to the beach to go surfing or play golf. Additionally, love hanging out with my friends and dining out!
I live in Bangkok, so I am always around for support or questions.
If you have any questions about the place, please don't hesitate to ask me. For those new to Airbnb, it is a very cool site and a great way to travel.
Have a nice day!