A nice, quiet and bright guest room, located in a first floor Victorian mid-terraced flat with high ceilings in London Kensington near the Olympia exhibition centre and off Kensington High St. The flat has recently been fully refurbished to highest standards.
The bed is very comfy! (proper mattresses with slatted frame)
You will have your own spacious bathroom and you are also welcome to use our kitchen to make yourself coffee / tea and use our fridge and microwave.
Towels and linen will be provided.
Hair dryer, straightener, ironing board, toiletries can be provided upon request.
You are also very welcome to borrow our London travel guide books for your stay.
- Russell Road is located in Zone 2 Central London.
- Kensington Olympia Station (London Overground/Southern Railway) is 2 minutes walk
- Shepherds Bush Underground Station (Central line tube) is 10 minutes walk
- There are lots of bus stops nearby (3-5 minutes walk) with buses (no 9, no 10, no 27, no 28, no 49 & C1) heading to Hyde Park, Notting Hill, South Kensington & Piccadilly Circus.
- Barclays cycle hire station is 1 minute walk away
Attractions / Amenities
- The Westfield Shopping centre, London's biggest shopping centre with more than 300 shops (10 minutes walk)
- Holland Park (7 minutes walk)
- Olympia exhibition centre (2 minutes walk)
- Earls Court exhibition centre (12 minutes walk)
Please also see the guidebook we have put together (top right corner).