This beautiful island house, located on a dreamy Cycladic beach on Ios island, blends seamlessly with its serene surroundings.
The house is designed for 9 people.
Maximum number of guests: 11
In essence, the house offers 3 separate guest apartments. In more detail these are:
- master bedroom with one double bed and en-suite bathroom
- guest apartment 1: 1 double bed + 2 bunk-style single beds (in separate room), and en-suite bathroom and kitchenette.
- guest apartment 2: 1 double bed + 1 single bed, en-suite bathroom and kitchenette.
- 2 sofa beds in the main living room
- The kitchen is fully equipped.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned. Hair-dryers in all bathrooms.
- Linen and towels will be available to be changed every third day. Other washing and drying may be also arranged upon request. An iron (but no ironing) is also available.
- There is a telephone line in the house which can be used for national calls and which can receive calls from anywhere in the world.
- There is a high-speed Internet connection in the house and a Wi-Fi hot- spot in the main house areas. The 4-bed apartment has an Ethernet connection, while the 3-bed apartment does not have any Internet connectivity at the moment.
- Satellite TV (Nova) is available in the master bedroom. Available channels are: CNN, BBC, TV5, Euronews and most Greek channels.
- Guests will be met at the port and accompanied to the house.
- Car hire is strongly recommended.
- English speaking manager can be reached by phone.
The house is situated on a secluded gulf offering a high degree of privacy. There are only 2 other houses in the vicinity. A fabulous beach is right in front of the house (100m), accessible by foot. The center of the village is also accessible by foot (15mins).
Enjoy and respect the serenity of the surroundings.
Not suitable for groups of young students wishing to have wild parties (sorry!).
Do not exceed the pre-agreed number of persons.
Siamo arrivati ad Ios e siamo stati subito accolti con molta gentilezza da Alekos che si occupa della gestione della casa, e che ci ha dato anche tantissime informazioni utili per i dintorni.
Casa bellissima, inserita in una baia silenziosa ed appartata, vista mare raggiungibile in 3 minuti a piedi.
Camere spaziose ed accoglienti, cucina perfettamente attrezzata, esterno vivibile e viste mozzafiato da ogni finestra.
Arredo carino e confortevole, molti armadi, mare bellissimo a due passi....insomma cosa volere di più ?
Grazie per la nostra straordinaria vacanza
We had a great week in this wonderfull house, the place is perfect with an incredible view, the house is very well decorated and has many terraces and much place. We where ten people but everybody could have his intimacy.
Alekos, the house keeper did everything to make our stay comfortable, he was always helpfull when we needed an advice or whatever.
The beach five minutes downstairs is quiet and very nice, with clear blue water and fine sand.
We would come again without any hesitation!! Thanks for everything Dimitris.
The Vignon family
La maison est très jolie, très bien équipée; isolée tout en étant proche du village; la terrasse et surtout la vue sont incroyables. On n'a juste plus envie de repartir. La plage en bas de la maison est une des plus belles de l île , eau cristalline, sable blond , extra avec les enfants .
Enfin Dimitri était super réactif , a l écoute , et l accueil vraiment sympathique. Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir. C était magique! Merci
One amazing vacation!
Let me start with the V-house. This 5 bedroom villa is located on a cliff with a superb view of the sea. The sandy beach is almost private, almost 100m far. It's perfect for a relaxing family vacation. The house is also very well equipped, tidy and clean.
The island itself is very nice. For the parents, there were plenty of beaches to visit (each one has a special charm) and for the youth, there are some amazing beach parties at Mylopotos beach and very good night life in the village. The food, however, was the highlight of this trip. We haven't been to a single restaurant that served less than perfect food.
Dimtris is extremely helpful - he always responded very fast to any of our numerous inquiries, he also helped us with renting a car. Alex, the property manager is a lovely man. He waited for us at the port, showed us around, sorted out the car rental details, gave us a mini tour of the island and the villa and even helped us arrange a day trip to Santorini.
In general, we would highly recommend renting this Villa, visiting this island and dealing with Dimitris.