About This Listing
THE LOCATION :
The building is located in Hell's Kitchen area", a neighborhood which has down 9 th Ave plenty of restaurants and extremely close to Times Square.
THE BUILDING :
this is pre-war building .very historic landmark , typical New-Yorker building & with a normal residential hallways.
LEVEL OF THE APARTMENT
GROUND-FLOOR LEVEL walk up.( NOT doorman)
THE APARTMENT :
beautiful wall-fireplace red brick ,with very European flavor and mixed of influence to made cozy the space or at home with elements very familiar to you with all the artwork to get away of the coldness of the hotel room
* 2 window face to the garden in the rear of the building& high ceiling & full kitchen .
- 2 FLAT TV 42 ' ( 1000 channels) control remote provide.
- FREE INTERNET WIRELESS
- luxurious white &Bed sheets, bed linens
- Cooking ware, plates, cups
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- 2 Air Conditioning & central heater in the building
- Stove & toaster. (temporary a electric hot plates, NO gas stove/or gas )
- Real full kitchen. & microwave & toaster &plates.
ONLY GUESTS WITH MORE OF 6 years old. Sorry not kids under this age.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION ;
-----2 BEDROOM APARTMENT----
* 2 VERY COMFORTABLE QUEEN SIDE BED 80X 60 each one in a private bedroom with a WHITE SHEETS AND PILLOWS.
1) 1 QUEEN SIDE BED in the first bedroom with 2 window to the back garden ( ORIENTAL suite )
2) 1 QUEEN SIDE BED on the second bedroom and cozy & elegant & romantic with sweet flavor with a patio view ( FRENCH/EUROPEAN suite)
3) 1 PULL OUT BED the model IKEA karlstad on lindo beige color.( for 2 guests) very comfortable in the living room
3) the bathroom is next to the lobby AND the bedrooms.
NOTE : ONLY KIDS UP 6 YEARS OLD, not exceptions.
VERY IMPORTANT : PHONE CALL OR TEXT MESSAGE AS SOON THE GUEST ARRIVE ( AIRPORT OR PORT AUTHORITY , PENN STATION, ETC )
NOT SMOKING APARTMENT
At the check-in time ( at the arriving) , my guest will sign -in a RELEASE HOUSEKEEPING FORM ,this is a verification of the spotless( included inside the pull out bed) & cleaning and the real condition of the studio or apartment.
initials and sign in is a request & the right verification is the "key" for " non-real "comments later :).
1. Check-in is at 2:00 pm. This gives enough time to professionally clean the apartment. We will do our best to accommodate earlier check in times.
2. If guest fails to vacate premises by 11 AM the check out date, guest agrees to pay for that days stay and every additional day guest is there past 11:00. Such may be charged to guest’s card .
If – upon move in – you see anything that seems to be inadequate (e.g. about the amenities or cleanliness of the apartment) or broken, please contact us immediately and let us know. Guest and Host agree that – should some situation arise pertaining to this apartment rental that either party considers to be unsatisfactory– that both parties will take reasonable efforts to resolve the unsatisfactory situation between themselves. We wish you to have the most pleasant visit and – if given the chance – we will take great efforts to correct or improve any problem. If you do not contact us promptly, however, WE WILL ASSUME THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE and not be able to resolve the problem and no refunds will be given & of course we want always happy our guests.
Pasamos unos días hermosos en Nyork El departamento fue muy cálido ,cómodo ,bien aseado y con excelente ubicación cerca de las principales avenidas . Volvería a alojarme en el mismo lugar . La zona es la de " la cocina del infierno" lugar de restaurantes muy buenos .el anfitrión muy hospitalario al indicarnos datos útiles .
TRANSLATION : we spend a wonderful days in NY , the apartment was warm ,comfortable and very clean and excellent location close to the principal Av. I would return to the same place , the area is called " Hell's Kitchen" place of very good restaurants , the "host" gave us very good tips and hospitable
Gracias estimada Sra Fabiana
Carlo and his place were great! We didn't really need anything while we were there, but even prior to our arrival, he answered or questions promptly! The location of his apartment couldn't get any better! You're thisclose to Times Square and restaurant row. The place was nice and clean. I even live that the building is so historic. It was just a little warm for the big guys without an ac, but otherwise, it was perfect and comfortable! I would love to stay at Carlo's place again! Thank you!
Carlo was an excellent and accommodating host! Communication and logistics were simple and easy. He was very responsive and helpful. The flat is amazing - a perfect New York experience! It's beautifully decorated and exactly as described and depicted in the photos. The flat, linens, towels, etc. were all impeccably clean and the beds were very comfortable. Plus, location, location, location. You really can't beat this spot for a midtown visit - everything is within walking distance, and short subway ride to the rest of the city. I would absolutely recommend this flat.
Excellent location! Near great deli's and gourmet markets. Very quiet apartment. Met all of my needs. Will definitely use again! Carlo was an excellent host! Made us feel like family.
Carlo è un ospite (website hidden) ha accolto nel punto convenuto per telefono e ci ha accompagnato all'appartamento, che corrispondeva alla descrizione, e ci ha mostrato tutto quello che dovevamo sapere. La zona è molto comoda e strategica per quanto riguarda i ristoranti, i trasporti e i negozi (supermercati). La casa è arredata bene e confortevole per quattro persone per dormire ma non per mangiare ( c'è un piccolo tavolo per due in salotto e anche la cucina è decisamente "basic"!). Nell'insieme noi siamo stati bene!
This host has 328 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, New York
HARD WORKER PROFESSIONAL & RESPECTFUL AND EDUCATED DESIGNER WITH STUDY ON THE NYC UNIVERSITY, CHASING "THE AMERICAN DREAM" WITH HONESTY WITH ALL THE COMMUNITIES AND RACES.