About this listing
THE LOCATION :
The building is located in Hell's Kitchen area", a neighborhood which has down 9 th Ave plenty of restaurants and extremely close to Times Square.
THE BUILDING :
this is pre-war building .very historic landmark , typical New-Yorker building & with a normal residential hallways.
LEVEL OF THE APARTMENT
GROUND-FLOOR LEVEL walk up.( NOT doorman)
THE APARTMENT :
beautiful wall-fireplace red brick ,with very European flavor and mixed of influence to made cozy the space or at home with elements very familiar to you with all the artwork to get away of the coldness of the hotel room
* 2 window face to the garden in the rear of the building& high ceiling & full kitchen .
- 2 FLAT TV 42 ' ( 1000 channels) control remote provide.
- FREE INTERNET WIRELESS
- luxurious white &Bed sheets, bed linens
- Cooking ware, plates, cups
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- 2 Air Conditioning & central heater in the building
- Stove & toaster. (temporary a electric hot plates, NO gas stove/or gas )
- Real full kitchen. & microwave & toaster &plates.
ONLY GUESTS WITH MORE OF 6 years old. Sorry not kids under this age.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION ;
-----2 BEDROOM APARTMENT----
* 2 VERY COMFORTABLE QUEEN SIDE BED 80X 60 each one in a private bedroom with a WHITE SHEETS AND PILLOWS.
1) 1 QUEEN SIDE BED in the first bedroom with 2 window to the back garden ( ORIENTAL suite )
2) 1 QUEEN SIDE BED on the second bedroom and cozy & elegant & romantic with sweet flavor with a patio view ( FRENCH/EUROPEAN suite)
3) 1 PULL OUT BED the model IKEA karlstad on lindo beige color.( for 2 guests) very comfortable in the living room
3) the bathroom is next to the lobby AND the bedrooms.
NOTE : ONLY KIDS UP 6 YEARS OLD, not exceptions.
VERY IMPORTANT : PHONE CALL OR TEXT MESSAGE AS SOON THE GUEST ARRIVE ( AIRPORT OR PORT AUTHORITY , PENN STATION, ETC )
NOT SMOKING APARTMENT
At the check-in time ( at the arriving) , my guest will sign -in a RELEASE HOUSEKEEPING FORM ,this is a verification of the spotless( included inside the pull out bed) & cleaning and the real condition of the studio or apartment.
initials and sign in is a request & the right verification is the "key" for " non-real "comments later :).
1. Check-in is at 2:00 pm. This gives enough time to professionally clean the apartment. We will do our best to accommodate earlier check in times.
2. If guest fails to vacate premises by 11 AM the check out date, guest agrees to pay for that days stay and every additional day guest is there past 11:00. Such may be charged to guest’s card .
If – upon move in – you see anything that seems to be inadequate (e.g. about the amenities or cleanliness of the apartment) or broken, please contact us immediately and let us know. Guest and Host agree that – should some situation arise pertaining to this apartment rental that either party considers to be unsatisfactory– that both parties will take reasonable efforts to resolve the unsatisfactory situation between themselves. We wish you to have the most pleasant visit and – if given the chance – we will take great efforts to correct or improve any problem. If you do not contact us promptly, however, WE WILL ASSUME THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE and not be able to resolve the problem and no refunds will be given & of course we want always happy our guests.
Apartamento muito bem localizado, perto de restaurantes, lojas, teatros... Foi um período muito agradável. Carlo muito atencioso e prestativo. Quando precisamos dele, ele estava em poucos minutos. Recomendo! Carlo, grande abraço
Efficient check in and check out, and the apartment is quiet and comfy in a nice location near restos and attractions. The decor is funky. Also, as noted in the profile, the reservation change policy is 100% strict so plan carefully.
We stayed at Carlo's place for a family vacation in NYC. The place is very conveniently located. The apt is beautiful and Carlo is a very nice host!
The apartment is very conveniently located and very quiet. Carlo and his partner were very accommodating and helpful.
Carlo was very friendly and helpful. We had no problem getting in touch with him when we arrived at the apartment and he let us check in earlier than the normal 2pm check-in since we had an early flight . He gave us some tips on places to eat. When we had a minor problem with our TV he answered our call promptly and told us how to fix the problem .
Everything was great! Carlo was super nice, the apartment clean and cozy and the location perfect.
The host met us at the apartment in the rain, even though we arrived late, and quickly walked us through the rules and features. Our family had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay at this apartment. It is as advertised: nicely appointed, small, and in good shape. There are some small issues with the bathroom (hot water runs into tub while showering, and toilet is a bit sensitive) and the cooking facilities are meager (there is no gas in the building so an electric hotplate is provided). We felt rather safe, although some of the apartments on the floor are abandoned and/or burned out and kind of iffy. The location was excellent: two blocks from Times Square and Broadway, two blocks from the Intrepid museum, good access to numerous restaurants and shops. There was even an extra stroller in the apartment that the host let us use, which made showing our baby around New York a breeze! Thanks to our host for having us!
This host has 355 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, New York
HARD WORKER PROFESSIONAL & RESPECTFUL AND EDUCATED DESIGNER WITH STUDY ON THE NYC UNIVERSITY, CHASING "THE AMERICAN DREAM" WITH HONESTY WITH ALL THE COMMUNITIES AND RACES.