THE LOCATION :
The building is located in Hell's Kitchen area", a neighborhood which has down 9 th Ave plenty of restaurants and extremely close to Times Square.
THE BUILDING :
this is pre-war building .very historic landmark , typical New-Yorker building & with a normal residential hallways.
LEVEL OF THE APARTMENT
GROUND-FLOOR LEVEL walk up.( NOT doorman)
THE APARTMENT :
beautiful wall-fireplace red brick ,with very European flavor and mixed of influence to made cozy the space or at home with elements very familiar to you with all the artwork to get away of the coldness of the hotel room
* 2 window face to the garden in the rear of the building& high ceiling & full kitchen .
- 2 FLAT TV 42 ' ( 1000 channels) control remote provide.
- FREE INTERNET WIRELESS
- luxurious white &Bed sheets, bed linens
- Cooking ware, plates, cups
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- 2 Air Conditioning & central heater in the building
- Stove & toaster. (temporary a electric hot plates, NO gas stove/or gas )
- Real full kitchen. & microwave & toaster &plates.
ONLY GUESTS WITH MORE OF 6 years old. Sorry not kids under this age.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION ;
-----2 BEDROOM APARTMENT----
* 2 VERY COMFORTABLE QUEEN SIDE BED 80X 60 each one in a private bedroom with a WHITE SHEETS AND PILLOWS.
1) 1 QUEEN SIDE BED in the first bedroom with 2 window to the back garden ( ORIENTAL suite )
2) 1 QUEEN SIDE BED on the second bedroom and cozy & elegant & romantic with sweet flavor with a patio view ( FRENCH/EUROPEAN suite)
3) 1 PULL OUT BED the model IKEA karlstad on lindo beige color.( for 2 guests) very comfortable in the living room
3) the bathroom is next to the lobby AND the bedrooms.
NOTE : ONLY KIDS UP 6 YEARS OLD, not exceptions.
VERY IMPORTANT : PHONE CALL OR TEXT MESSAGE AS SOON THE GUEST ARRIVE ( AIRPORT OR PORT AUTHORITY , PENN STATION, ETC )
NOT SMOKING APARTMENT
At the check-in time ( at the arriving) , my guest will sign -in a RELEASE HOUSEKEEPING FORM ,this is a verification of the spotless( included inside the pull out bed) & cleaning and the real condition of the studio or apartment.
initials and sign in is a request & the right verification is the "key" for " non-real "comments later :).
1. Check-in is at 2:00 pm. This gives enough time to professionally clean the apartment. We will do our best to accommodate earlier check in times.
2. If guest fails to vacate premises by 11 AM the check out date, guest agrees to pay for that days stay and every additional day guest is there past 11:00. Such may be charged to guest’s card .
If – upon move in – you see anything that seems to be inadequate (e.g. about the amenities or cleanliness of the apartment) or broken, please contact us immediately and let us know. Guest and Host agree that – should some situation arise pertaining to this apartment rental that either party considers to be unsatisfactory– that both parties will take reasonable efforts to resolve the unsatisfactory situation between themselves. We wish you to have the most pleasant visit and – if given the chance – we will take great efforts to correct or improve any problem. If you do not contact us promptly, however, WE WILL ASSUME THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE and not be able to resolve the problem and no refunds will be given & of course we want always happy our guests.
The location is one of the best part about carlo's apartment. He welcomed us at the arrival and explained us all the do's and dont's. Thank you Carlo for a lovely stay in Manhattan
Carlos thank you for a letting us stay in your wonderful home. What an amazing location 20 mins from anywhere by walking or by cab! Shows, Times Square, Chelsea,,the High Line. The beds are super comfortable, the whole apartment clean as a whistle. The pictures are just as posted. Carlos met us when we arrived and could not have been more friendly. Definitely our go to location next time in NYC.
Carlo was great and very accommodating. He let us check in early and check out late when he didn't have other people staying there. Would definitely stay with him again!
Carlo met us just after we arrived after our uncertain trip timewise in from JFK in pm peak traffic. He showed us around the apartment pointing out various features to assist our comfort. He left us with sufficient necessities for our 9 night stay and gave detailed explanations of the operation of the technology on hand.
We loved the property because of its proximity to Times Square and its quietness being in the rear of the building in a very buzzy part of NYC.
This was our first Airbnb experience, and it was a positive one. It is hard to imagine a better placed unit. The unit was warm despite record breaking cold in NYC. The shower kept hot water enough for all five of us to bathe, although the water strength is very weak. Beds were very comfortable. The kitchen stove not working so Carlo had provided us with two electric hot plates, but really only one got hot enough to boil water. So if you want to cook in the apartment this might be an issue. But overall it is a gorgeous quiet little spot in an easy and comfortable neighbourhood.
This host has 305 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
PROFESSIONAL & FRIENDLY ARCHITECT/DESIGNER ,LIVING IN MANHATTAN,SINCE 2001, LOVING TO WORK WITH PEOPLE HELPING OUT TO FIND THE RIGHT PLACE TO STAY WITH HONESTY & PUNCTUALITY IN MY SERVICES AND LOVING ALSO THIS WONDERFUL CITY.