About this listing
“Maggie was really nice, friendly and helpful. The room was fantastic and it's a cool area. Great!” So, do come here! ... to find comfy beds, good linen and towels, in a quiet, clean and welcoming environment with wifi, hairdryer, tea and coffee in each of the three bedrooms in my Victorian terraced house. Room 2 has a double bed, cable tv and a garden view.
Pretty and quiet, Room 2 has a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers and also cable tv.
•High speed wifi
•Tv with cable channels and radio
•Kettle, water bottle
•Tea, coffee, herb teas, mini milks, sugar, biscuits
•Crisp white sheets
•Duvet and extra blankets
•Dressing gown and slippers
•Folder with information about what's on, maps, accommodation search ideas
•High quality Out of Eden toiletries: shampoo, shower gel, conditioner
•The benefit of my 5 years' experience as a host with Airbnb!
There is unrestricted parking on the street here and space in the garden for bicycles. Free parking is rare in Bristol!
The bathroom and cloakroom are on the ground floor of the house and the bedrooms are upstairs.
Please do write with any queries. I look forward to hosting you if you decide do decide to come here! Good luck with your search and with your stay in this fabulous city.
Incredibly convenient for business or pleasure, Greenbank, Bristol is just off the M32 so perfect for UWE, Filton, Frenchay and Southmead. There is unrestricted parking on the street here. Pop into the city on the frequent buses (15 minutes), by local train - the Severn Beach Line - or whip down the Bristol Bath cycle track; a late night taxi back from the centre is just £8. Cyclists - there is space to safely park your bike.
This trendy, cosmopolitan area offers you a great pub and terrific restaurants including the best veggie restaurant: the Maitreya Social. This famous restaurant is now open for delicious breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. St. Mark's Road is also home to the iconic Sweet Mart.
There's a brand new beautiful yoga studio 2 minutes away and delightful cafe & deli at No. 12, next to the train station, as mentioned in Bristol Culture and eastonartstrail.
Latest news is the re-opening of the nearby historic Greenbank pub - very stylish with fabulous pizzas and often live music. Mentioned as Pub of the Week on the bristol-culture website.
Please do write with any queries. Good luck with your search and with your stay in this fabulous city.
• Checkout time before 11.00am, please. Leave your key in the kitchen if our paths don’t cross when you go. Huge thanks for choosing my home for your stay!
• Kitchen – It's fine to store food and drink in the fridge. Accommodation is on a room only basis and therefore the kitchen is not for general use except for preparing small refreshments and snacks. No Cooking! There is a kettle in each bedroom and supplies of tea and coffee. Please ask me if you would like other kinds of tea or more supplies. There are many good places to eat within easy walking distance.
• Energy - Bristol is proud of its reputation as a Green City. To be a part of the movement, please be Energy Aware by avoiding waste and being economical in your use of electricity and water. The local water board provided a 5 minute timer for the shower. Leave plastic bottles, cans, glass bottles, cardboard and paper separately for recycling. Please ask if you would like more towels or a change of sheets.
• Bathrooms – there is a bathroom with a good shower, toilet and washbasin on the ground floor (the bedrooms are upstairs), and a separate cloakroom with toilet and washbasin, also on the ground floor.
• The bathroom and cloakroom are shared with other guests. Please don't spend ages and ages in there. Let us know if you have to be out for a certain time so we can all make sure the shower is free for you.
• Laundry – the nearest launderettes are 144 Church Road, BS5 9HN, 136 Whitehall Road BA5 9BH and 529 Fishponds Road BS16 3AH.
• There is a nightlight in the hallway and one in the kitchen which are on all night. It's fine to put on the lights during the night, if you want to.
• Smoking isn’t allowed in the house, but ok in the front of the house if it doesn’t disturb other guests.
• Please be super quiet if you come in late or leave early. There is no curfew: I will give you a key.
• Only people who have booked a room are welcome in the house, unless visits are previously arranged with me.
• Guests are responsible for any loss or damage to the house, floors, furniture and equipment which they incur.
• Let me know if there's any information you need or anything I can do to ensure you have a pleasant stay.
I hope you have a great time in Bristol and will come back to stay !
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 317 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi and thanks for looking at my profile.
I'm from England and have been dividing my time between Buenos Aires and the UK since 2002, offering Airbnb accommodation in both countries. I've recently
sold up in Argentina and am now in Bristol full time.
I welcome Airbnb visitors to my three spare bedrooms on a room-only basis. There is tea, coffee, and high speed wifi in each room with cable tv in two of the rooms. My visitors come to this thriving city on holiday, for weddings, and many stay for work commitments. I'll help you get around and find what you need in this lovely corner of England. It has been a great pleasure to host guests from all over the world. I find that Airbnb guests enjoy the informality of staying in a home rather than a hotel.
My passion is tango and, lately, teaching a breathing method called Buteyko, which has helped me overcome lifelong asthma - websites for any info are naturalbreathingtraining and buteykoargentina.
If you have any questions about my listings please do get in touch.
best wishes and good hunting!