Villa Pochote is a large, cool and comfortable house located on the hill top above the town of Montezuma, in the most exclusive residential neighborhood 'Calle Linda Vista'
It is located only 1 Km. from Montezuma downtown and the beaches.
Because of its special location, in front of a grove that covers the bed of a stream and near the top of a huge Pochote tree, you can always enjoy a cool caressing breeze and observe a lot of wildlife.
In addition it has a view of the ocean from its terraces and outside dining area.
Villa Pochote is far enough from town for enjoying "peace at home" but at the same time is near enough for going walking to downtown, the beaches or Montezuma River and its famous waterfalls.
Villa Pochote offers:
- Three bedrooms each one with a queen bed with orthopedic mattress. Two of the rooms have air conditioning and the third one is very high and airy, with a balcony that can be left open and ceiling fan.
- Twoo bathrooms with hot water, one of which has a bathtub.
- One living room with a flat screen 32' cable TV, this room is located in front of a spacious and cool wooden corridor overlooking the forest, opposite to the Pochote tree crown.
- One fully equipped kitchen with marble countertops.
- 70 m2 wooden corridors L-shaped, one of which houses the dining area for up to 10 people.
- 40 m2 of terraces facing the forest and the sea, the upper level has a grill for delicious outdoor barbecues.
- WiFi internet connection
- Cleaning service included in the daily and weekly rentals. In monthly rentals the service is charged separately according to the frequency required.
- Change of linen and towels every three days unless you request a higher or lower frequency, if higher, an extra fee is charged.
- Laundry service, for an additional cost.
If you want not to be disturb at all while staying at Villa Pochote, I just will be there to welcome you at the check in and to say goodbye at the check out. But if you need my assistance arranging whatever you need, I'll be happy to help!
What I love of my neighborhood is the tranquility, the cool breeze and all the wildlife that you can observe.
I'm sure you'll adore the atmosphere and ambiance here!
There are buses running to and from Montezuma 6 times a day, the bus stop is in the main road (500 mts. from Villa Pochote). You can also call a taxi which rate to Montezuma downtown is approx. $5.
For coming from the international airports there are private transfers or local flights that I can help you to arrange.
Villa pochote have different rates according to the different seasons:
- Low Season: May / June $ 120 daily rate, weekly (7 nights) $ 720 per month $ 1.500
- Mid season: July / August and November daily rate $ 130, $ 780 weekly and $ 2000 monthly
- High Season: December 1. to 19 and January 6 to April 30 daily rate $ 150, $ 900 weekly and $ 3,000 monthly
- Peak Season: December 20 to January 5 only daily rate of $ 300.
We had an amazing time! Rebeca was an amazing host and Villa Pochote was more than we expected. When staying here, be sure to take Rebeca's advise about all the great places to eat in Montezuma.