About this listing
Large bedroom for two people in an apartment located in the neighborhood of Gràcia, 5 minutes from Passeig de Gracia, where you will find Casa Batllo and Pedrera. And a 15-minute walk from Plaza Catalunya and the city center.
Room with two single beds, and with possibilities of accommodate a third person with a folding bed.
Well connected by public transport: metro, train, bus, tourist bus and night bus. The diagonal metro stops (Line 3 and line 5 Green Blue) and Verdaguer (line 4 and line 5 blue yellow) are the closest to home.
1. Hosts have access to common areas of housing.
2. I allow to use kitchen, but you have to buy food and cooking your meals, sometimes we'll cook and eat together.
3. I allow to use washing machine and you must buy detergent for use it.
4. I do not let pets at home.
5. Housing is not enabled for smokers.
6. No admittance to anyone outside the individuals staying.
7. You can only use the telephone for local, state or national calls, is not available for international calls or mobile phone but you can buy phone cards to use it at home.
8. Home keys will be provided you.
1. La persona tiene acceso a las áreas comunes de la vivienda.
2. Se permite el uso de la Cocina, pero la persona tiene que comprar sus alimentos y cocinarlos.
3. Se permite el uso de la Lavadora y debe comprar su detergente para uso de la misma.
4. No se permiten mascotas en el domicilio.
5. No está habilitada la vivienda para fumadores.
6. No se admite la entrada a ninguna persona ajena a las personas hospedadas.
7. Solo se puede hacer uso del teléfono para llamadas locales, provinciales o nacionales, no está disponible para llamadas Internacionales o por teléfono movil.
8. Llaves del domicilio se facilitarán al llegar.
Montse is very nice and helpful. Her apartment is cozy, clean and easily accessible. There are supermarket, metro and bus station nearby which are really convenient.
The property is ideally located in Barcelona , in a neighborhood full of shops and nice restaurants . We do not have much opportunity to exchange with Montse , but her welcome was friendly and the apartment has everything you need for a stay . We had a great time. Thank you Montse.
montse is super nice host and she is very approachable. we enjoy our stay there. :)
1. she wrote detailed instruction guiding us to her flat and welcomed us warmly.
2. the room is super quiet and dark (we sleep so well) :) so the drawback from the room is no sunlight going in (but you won't stay in the room when sunshine is so beautiful in the day time)
3. basic kitchen facilities are provided
4. it locates around 10 mins walk from diagonal station which is very convenient and it is walking distance to the tourist spots
The apartment is located in a very lovely neighborhood. Supermarket around the corner, great coffee place (coffeea an wood) nice little shops nearby. The apartment, but especially the bathroom in very tiny, but has got everything you need. Montse welcomed us nicely, she lives in the same apartment, but we almost never saw her.
Quiet neighborhood, close to metro and bus station. Montse is very nice to us and provided very thing we need. My friend and I had a nice week staying with Montse. The apartment is highly recommended!
Montse was great! I spent one month in her house and she made me feel really comfortable and at home! ;) The room is big, if you have a lot of luggage you should rent the whole room and not only one bed. The neighborhood is amazing and there are markets, restaurants and bars around! I really recommend it!
About the Host, Montse
i'm a catalan artist. I've lived in Barcelona since 10 years. I work also as a fashion design teacher. I'm curious, I like meeting new people or new experiences that enrich my knowledge of the world. I'm independent, sometimes like to share moments with friends and other times I look for solitude.
I love art and, analyse the life and our relationship with the nature through the practice art. I like to talk and laugh, read, practice meditation, listening music, cooking for my friends and family. Walk trough the city and the nature, to know new places and new situations and new people.
Soy un artista catalán. Vivo en Barcelona desde hace 10 años. Trabajo también como profesor de diseño de moda. Tengo curiosidad, me gusta conocer gente nueva o nuevas experiencias que enriquecen mi conocimiento del mundo. Soy independiente, a veces gusta compartir momentos con amigos y otras veces busco la soledad.
Me encanta el arte y, analizo la vida y nuestra relación con la naturaleza a través de la práctica artística. Me gusta hablar y reír, leer, practicar la meditación, escuchar música, cocinar para mis amigos y familia. Caminar a través de la ciudad y la naturaleza, conocer nuevos lugares y nuevas situaciones y nuevas personas