This cottage offers casual elegance amongst abundant Nature and beautifully tended organic gardens in the Yosemite area. The setting is private and presents the ideal escape for 2-3 people looking for a high quality resort style property.
Newly built in 2013, this cottage is beautifully furnished with California Chic comfort and style in mind. There is a fully equipped kitchen offering every convenience, two large private decks with incredible views of the mountains, the gardens and natural surroundings, your own private hot tub and a full bath with a 5’ glass enclosed tiled shower. The spacious bedroom area with its own private deck has a top quality cal king mattress with your well-being and relaxation in mind. High thread count linens and plush towels provide you with that luxurious feeling. Flat screen TVs in both the living room and bedroom areas provide extensive satellite channels. There is excellent cell phone reception and highspeed wireless internet is available and free.
This cottage offers privacy and seclusion, with close easy access to Yosemite National Park AND to major conveniences in Oakhurst. No need to worry about neighbor proximity, noise levels, or parking hassles. If you want to immerse yourself in Nature’s abundance and beauty, with all the amenities, we’ve got you covered.
Interaction with Guests
Feel free to inquire about available services, activities and events. Additionally, we provide you with maps to the more hidden local hot spots that are off the beaten path! And finally, as far as cost goes… we simply offer you more for less.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Tara Management and Development Company for White Sage Cottage
50829 Hillsborough Loop Oakhurst, CA 93644.
This agreement between “Traveler” (hereinafter called the Tenants) and Tara Management and Development Company (hereinafter called the Landlord) concerning the short term rental of the property located at 50829 Hillsborough Loop, Oakhurst, CA 93644.
Total people in renting party: not to exceed 3. Rental period begins at 4 pm on “check-in date” and ends at 11 am on “check-out date”.
Total Rental Amount: $ Current quoted nightly rate (see rental costs). Add Cleaning Fee: $60.00. Add Security Deposit: $250.00 (refundable security deposit according to the Terms of the Agreement).
Total Amount Due: (see total quote for rental costs).
Deposit due with signed agreement: (see payment schedule).
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 3(three) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Hot Tub and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos are also provided.
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 5 (five) days prior to the beginning of the rental period.
15. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
19. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning use of the hot tub. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they use the hot tub. Tenant is hereby notified that the hot tub can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further responsible to adhere to the rules posted next to the hot tub.
22. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
23. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
24. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
26. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas grill and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such item is not fully understood.
27. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area under the sink, and the patio area on the wall. These fire extinguishers were fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguishers only for true emergencies.
28. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
29. The property has a carbon monoxide detector installed on the property it is believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if the alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
30. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
31. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
32. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
33. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
34. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 75 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
35. Tenants agree to adhere to all House Rules. (See Exhibit A), posted here below as well as in White Sage Cottage.
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true:
By signing below and/or sending a deposit to hold a chosen date, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement, and further agree that “(White Sage Cottage)", Tara Management and Development Company, it’s owners, and representatives will only be bound by the terms within these three (3) pages. I further state that I am at least twenty-four (24) years of age and will be the principle guest and, as such, will be completely responsible for the actions of other guests, if any, for whom I may be making these arrangements.
Signed: Tara Management and Development Company
WHITE SAGE COTTAGE House Rules (Exhibit A)
Please adhere to the “Good Neighbor Policy”, and be respectful of others by keeping noise levels down after 10pm til 8am. Also, please do not wander onto or explore neighboring parcels/properties. If you are unclear of the existing boundaries, please ask for clarification. Drive slowly in the neighborhood, as we have children, pets and abundant wildlife in our area. We live in a friendly neighborhood and the neighbors actually know each other; we plan to keep it that way: friendly and respectful.
1. Smoking is not allowed on premises.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed unless specific arrangements are made (pet addendum signed)
PARKING – Parking is limited to two vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Towels are provided for the hot tub. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage.
9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. Water and Septic: The cottage is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
Marianna was wonderful! Spent time to check us in, recommended restaurants, hikes, etc. Even left us local snacks--eggs and clementines! Was more than happy to make herself available and help us with any questions we had. The cottage itself is also gorgeous and the hot tub is a welcome treat after a long hike!
We could not have asked for a better place to stay on our trip to Yosemite. Marianna was a gracious host whose attention to detail made our trip memorable. The cottage was a perfect getaway and place to relax after hiking long day in Yosemite. The hot tub was probably the best we've ever been in and the fresh eggs left for us were yummy! We will definitely stay here when we return to Yosemite.
Marianna's cottage in Oakhurst is the perfect weekend getaway. It is nothing less than spectacular. After meeting us at the front entrance she reviewed all of the amenities of the cottage along with recommendations for hikes, restaurants, and tips for the hot tub!
It's about an hour and a half drive into Yosemite Valley from here - but every mile is stunning. We were lucky enough to catch falling snow on our arrival to the Mariposa Redwood Grove. It was an unforgettable experience.
Absolutely perfect for a relaxing weekend. My girlfriend and I are already looking forward to planning another trip here.
A amazing place to stay near Yosemite! A amazing host as well. We had fresh eggs, yogurt, coffee and a very sweet note waiting for us when we arrived. We will be back!
OMG this place!!! I can't even believe how awesome our experience just was. As a first air bnb user I was extremely skeptical and nervous about how this was going to turn out but let me tell you those doubts were EXTREMELY unnecessary. Marianna and her husband have managed to create the perfect little oasis just a hop skip and jump from Yosemite valley. When we arrived we were greeted by Marianna and given a very informative overview of the area and the low down on our digs for the next couple of days. She made us feel so welcomed and ensured us that anything we needed, we could just let her know. This place has all the amenities of a hotel and much more but in a private little place surrounded by nothing but the peacefulness of nature. Everything was modern, clean, high quality, and comfortable. I felt like they gathered all of the great things about hotel living and put them into this place (and left all the bad stuff out!). We wanted for nothing the entire trip. Thank you again Marianna for opening your home and hearts to us. We will never forget this amazing trip and would never even consider staying anywhere else in Yosemite!!!
Absolutely lovely place to stay, we had no issues whatsoever. Highly recommended!
This cottage was amazing. Everything is in great shape and looks brand new. The property is lovely with incredible views and a beautiful garden including chicken coop (fresh eggs!). Marianna was a great host and offered to help with anything we needed. Southern Yosemite entrance is just a quick 25-30 minutes away. Would highly recommend staying here and plan to myself again in the future.
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My family and I moved to Oakhurst in 2000 because the area is so incredibly beautiful. We love nature and being outdoors gardening, kayaking, hiking, skiing and the like. We enjoy sharing what we know of these amazing Sierra Nevada mountains with others! With a solid background in property management and having traveled extensively myself (pleasure and business) my aim is to provide our guests with a top quality experience and a relaxing and pleasant stay!