About this listing
This reproduction post and beam saltbox is true to its historic Vermont roots with hand-hew beamed ceilings, wide plank heart pine floors, and cozy country kitchen. Situated on 100 acres of rolling fields and woodlands, including a 14-acre fenced meadow, it provides all the warmth and privacy of an antique farmstead coupled with modern comforts. It's truly a wonderful family vacation experience -- children, horses, and dogs welcome.
* Pastoral mountain and valley views
* 3 bedrooms, 3 baths; sleeps 7
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Washer and dryer on bedroom level
* 2 TVs, DVD/VCR
* Wonderful sledding hill
* On VAST snowmobiling trails
* Indoor/outdoor dog kennel
From Dec 01, 2015 - Feb 28, 2016 the minimum stay is 5 nights.