About this listing
Come and enjoy our newly remodeled spacious 4 bedroom just steps from the beach (across the street about 100 ft)... on the North Shore of Kauai.
Come and enjoy our newly remodeled spacious 4 bedroom home just steps from the beach (across the street about 100 ft)... on the North Shore of Kauai.
The property features:
• Ocean and Jungle views from every room!!
• Newly Renovated Home with Full Kitchen
• Spacious Living room with Ocean Views
• Two Ocean View master bedrooms with King Beds in each
• Two additional rooms, with queen beds
• 55" HD TV with Wifi enabled Netfix account
• High Speed & Cable
• Brand New Washer / Dryer in home
• Master Bathroom with Shower Tub & second bathroom
• Hardwood Floors & New comfy full couches
• Brand New Washer/Dryer
• Master Bedroom A/C Unit
• Outdoor Patio & BBQ
• Outdoor Hot Shower
• Beach Chairs, mats, beach umbrella & cooler
• Bikes available upon request - short bike ride to Tunnels beach & Ke'e Beach
• Surfboard / SUP boards / Kayaks or lessons available upon request
• Helicopter Rides, Na Pali boat tours, Zip Line tours & Guided Hikes available upon request
Our home is conveniently located:
• 35 miles north from the Lihue Airport
• Less than 100 feet to private beach
• Short walk to Tunnels Beach
• About 5 Minutes to Ke'e Beach (Na Pali Coast - Start of Kalalau Trail)
• Short 10 minute ocean drive (5 miles) to Hanalei Bay
• Walking distance to nearby restaurant
Note: Our home is located in a tropical jungle setting. We live amongst mini geckos and other small insects that are part of the ecosystem here. If you're someone who is uncomfortable with seeing small bugs or reptiles, Haena may not be the right location for you.
We love meeting people from all over the world and showing them our beautiful island. Mahalo!
Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Beach Mat Beach Towels, etc.
Interaction with Guests
We try our best to greet our guests in person when to point out the features of the house, and suggest things to do / see based on our guests interests and the weather.
We are located in Ha'ena which is a secluded just west of Hanalei just minutes away from the Na Pali Coast. The best snorkeling on the island is right around the corner from the house. If you know how to surf or want to learn how, Hanalei offers the best place to learn on the island.
There is a local bus but it is very unreliable and only sticks to the main road - renting a car is the preferred way to travel Kauai.
Other Things to Note
Your reservation is for you and your immediate guests. Unless agreed to in advance, no large groups / events allowed.
Disclaimer: If you have any issues with the accommodation we ask that please you notify us immediately. Unfortunately, we've had a previous guest stay the entire trip and attempt to get a full refund by complaining after their stay. We can resolve nearly any issue you may possibly have, as we're just a phone call or email away. Mahalo!
Treat our house like your own~
If you're interested in advice or local discounts on any activities (Surfing, Stand-up Paddling, massage, Helicoptor tour, boating, baby-sitting, etc. just let us know and we can set you up with local guides at local prices.
Our goal is to make your trip to the garden isle unforgettable.
It is hawaiian custom to remove shoes while in hale.