About this listing
Come and enjoy our newly remodeled spacious 4 bedroom just steps from the beach (across the street about 100 ft)... on the North Shore of Kauai.
Come and enjoy our newly remodeled spacious 4 bedroom home just steps from the beach (across the street about 100 ft)... on the North Shore of Kauai.
The property features:
• Ocean and Jungle views from every room!!
• Newly Renovated Home with Full Kitchen
• Spacious Living room with Ocean Views
• Two Ocean View master bedrooms with King Beds in each
• Two additional rooms with queen beds
• 55" HD TV with Wifi enabled Netfix account
• Wireless Internet (15mb/s)
• Brand New Washer / Dryer in home
• Master Bathroom with Shower Tub
• Second 1/2 bathroom
• Hardwood Floors & Comfy full couches
• Brand New Washer/Dryer
• Master Bedroom A/C Unit
• Outdoor Patio & BBQ
• Outdoor Hot Shower
• Beach Chairs, mats, beach umbrella & cooler
• Bikes available upon request - short bike ride to Tunnels beach & Ke'e Beach
****We can provide a 10% discount to our guests for most island activities: Helicopter Rides, Na Pali boat tours, Surfing & Stand-up Paddling in Hanalei, etc.
Our home is conveniently located:
• Less than 100 feet to private beach
• Short walk to Tunnels Beach
• About 5 Minutes to Ke'e Beach (Na Pali Coast - Start of Kalalau Trail)
• Short 10 minute ocean drive (5 miles) to Hanalei Bay
• Walking distance to nearby restaurant
• 35 miles north from the Lihue Airport
Note: Our home is located in a tropical jungle setting. We live amongst mini geckos and other small insects that are part of the ecosystem here. Most love it - but if you're someone who is uncomfortable with seeing small reptiles or bugs, Haena may not be the right location for you.
We love meeting people from all over the world and showing them our beautiful island. Mahalo!
Snorkel Gear, Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Boogie Boards, Beach Mat Beach Towels, etc.
Interaction with Guests
We try our best to greet our guests in person when to point out the features of the house, and suggest things to do / see based on our guests interests and the weather.
We are located in Ha'ena which is a secluded just west of Hanalei just minutes away from the Na Pali Coast. The best snorkeling on the island is right around the corner from the house. If you know how to surf or want to learn how, Hanalei offers the best place to learn on the island.
There is a local bus but it is very unreliable and only sticks to the main road - renting a car is the preferred way to travel Kauai.
Other Things to Note
Your reservation is for you and your immediate guests. Unless agreed to in advance, please no large groups / events allowed.
Disclaimer: If you have any issues with the accommodation we ask that please you notify us immediately. Unfortunately, we've had a previous guest stay the entire trip and attempt to get a full refund by complaining after their stay. We can resolve nearly any issue you may possibly have, as we're just a phone call or email away. Mahalo!
Please treat the house like your own~
If you're interested in any island activities: (Helicopter tour, Sailing on the Na Pali coast, Chocolate tour, Surfing, Stand-up Paddling, massage, etc. we can offer a local discount to our guests of 10% off! Just let us know ~
Our goal is to make your trip to the garden isle unforgettable.
It is Hawaiian custom to remove shoes before entering the hale (house).
* If you're returning from the beach please be sure to use the outdoor hose to wash off sand :)
I healthy food, the ocean and connecting with fellow travelers from all over the world. When you stay at our property you will be greeted with a smile and helpful advice to ensure you leave this island thinking about when you can return next. :)
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~Lao Tzu