Large beautiful duplex apartment all to yourself right in the heart of Manchester city centre, ten minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• You will have the whole apartment to yourself, it is not shared with anyone else.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
When you book you will receive detailed directions to the flat and my telephone number so I can help you if you get lost. When you arrive you will receive detailed instructions for the room and I will be available to help if you need anything at all during your stay.
We Had a fantastic time, apartment was great clean, tidy and cosy right in the heart of the city. James the host was great, he met us and gave us good information and was on hand if you needed anything
Spacious apartment in the centre of town. James met us at the door and explained everything we needed to know. Great stay, thank you!
My girlfriend and I stayed here for a night on a recent trip to Manchester. The flat is in a fantastic location, just a few minutes walk from the Arndale, the Manchester Gallery and the Northern Quarter.
The host was more than welcoming and even offered to help us find our way around the city.
The flat was in a fantastic condition. It was warm - even at the start of February - and very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.
Nice one night stay in Manchester, perfect location, had everything that we needed nearby, and obvcourse a lovely apartment as expected.
Had a great weekend staying with James, the apartment was clean, spacious and had everything we needed. James was really friendly, he met up with us and showed us round, and left all of the info we required. It's a great location, really central with the city centre on your door step - I would recommend, and would definitely stay again!
James flat is incredibly central (5 minutes from Jamies Italian Manchester) and is a wonderful base from which to explore or work in Manchester. The flat is spacious and well appointed (we only wished that we had had more time to savour the experience. The shower was excellent and the bed/bedding comfortable and exactly as we had hoped. James was there to greet us and was warm, welcoming and helpful (leaving us his number should we need anything). All in all, highly recommended!
The apartment was spacious and clean, in a good location. Check in was easy and convenient and our host James was very friendly. Would recommend this apartment.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews