About This Listing
Large beautiful duplex apartment all to yourself right in the heart of Manchester city centre, ten minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• You will have the whole apartment to yourself, it is not shared with anyone else.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
When you book you will receive detailed directions to the flat and my telephone number so I can help you if you get lost. When you arrive you will receive detailed instructions for the room and I will be available to help if you need anything at all during your stay.
James' place is great! Central location, close to all the transportation. The flat looks exactly as the pictures, bright and Spacious. James is a very nice host. Quick respond and easy going. Had a good experience staying there.
James' place was fantastic - extremely centrally located and just as lovely as it looks in the pictures. James was very flexible and was able to meet me later than originally planned. He gave some good restaurant tips and made contact to check everything was ok after the first night which was a nice touch.
James' flat is in a brilliant location, really central, and easy to find from the bus station or Manchester Piccadilly.
Canal St and Chinatown are on your doorstep. Northern Quarter bars and shops are about 15 minutes away, and Spinningfields (high end chains) is about 10 – perfect!
The flat itself is a great size, and we slept very well. James was friendly and happy to rescue us when I locked my handbag in the flat, arrrrgh! Lifesaver – we made our train in the nick of time, thankfully!
There were a couple of cleanliness issues but James is looking into why this happened for us.
Free wifi is a nice touch. There's no TV, so bring your laptop if you can't bear to be without the box :-)
If you're looking for a basic place to put your head down for the night then this is right up your street. We needed a room for the night and the flat had everything we required apart from an iron. The flat is located in a decent area and pretty much eqidistant from Piccadily train station and Deansgate. James laid out clear instructions on how to get in and out of the building and greeted us at the door.
James met us and gave us a brief tour of the apartment. The apartment is minimalist in its decor but nice. It matches the pictures except for the glass dining table which was no longer present. The location of the apartment is superb. In 30 seconds you're in the gay village of Manchester and the city center is about 5-10 minutes away. The neighborhood is fine. It feels safe, even at night, and is cleaned every morning (as far as we could tell). We would definitely go back if we would visit Manchester again.
James was welcoming and interesting, wish there had been time for a drink! He kindly provided an iron for my crumpled suit. He was easy to contact and very flexible about arrival and departure times. Nice flat, light and spacious but not quite as slick as in the photos, could have been a bit cleaner/more cared for and was a little noisy at night. Overall good for a nights stay tho. Great location. Thanks!
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews