About this listing
Large beautiful duplex apartment all to yourself right in the heart of Manchester city centre, ten minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• You will have the whole apartment to yourself, it is not shared with anyone else.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
When you book you will receive detailed directions to the flat and my telephone number so I can help you if you get lost. When you arrive you will receive detailed instructions for the room and I will be available to help if you need anything at all during your stay.
Great flat in great location!
Such a nice place and really beautifully done.
Place is tidy and cosy.
Super close to northern quarter and cheap parking nearby.
James was helpful too.
The apartment was in a great location and was true to the pictures and description. James was in touch throughout and made sure we had what we needed.
Fantastic stay, from the start good communication from James and no pressure with arrival times. Very well represented apartment with new bedding and everything I needed. Free WiFi, always a bonus and a life saving iron & ironing board. Over all, the apartment is great and James makes you feel welcome. Thank you James, can't ask for better location walking distance and plenty of parking. Taxi office 100 yards away.
Lovely flat and James made us feel very welcome. Would definitely stay here again for future trips to Manchester. Thank you!
The apartment was in a great location! Manchester Piccadilly and Canal Street were very close by. The apartment was clean, beautiful and looked just like the pictures in the listing - even better in person actually.
James was a great host, he was accessible and left very detail instructions for building access, etc. No problems at all! Highly recommended.
James was very promt and easy to get hold of - no waiting around.
The apartment was very central, you could walk to all the main sites.
It was also incredibly quiet for such a central location.
The architecture of the apartment was very nice, as seen in photos, but the place as a whole is pretty rough around the edges - the bathroom especially.
Large double bed, good for those who like them firm...
We booked for 1 night in early July. It was quite warm, and the apartment seemed to only have one window that opened, which was downstairs.
I felt the £ were slightly over the odds, but I appreciate one was paying for the whole apartment.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews