Large beautiful duplex apartment all to yourself right in the heart of Manchester city centre, ten minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• You will have the whole apartment to yourself, it is not shared with anyone else.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
When you book you will receive detailed directions to the flat and my telephone number so I can help you if you get lost. When you arrive you will receive detailed instructions for the room and I will be available to help if you need anything at all during your stay.
James was very welcoming and helpful, the apartment was lovely, clean and tidy. we enjoyed our stay and would book this apartment again it was lovely.
James' flat is lovely and airy, and really quiet in the evening despite being in the centre of town. We were staying the night before running the Manchester marathon and had a really good night's sleep - rare in an unknown bed before a big race! James met us as soon as we arrived, and was really helpful throughout our stay. We had a great time - thanks!
James was at the apartment to meet me, having sent accurate directions. He quickly went through everything which was all very straightforward and easy. The apartment is actually bigger than it seems in the photos. It is bare but I was at a conference and so that didn't really matter. James responded quickly and efficiently to texts. Thank you!
James is very nice, very responsive and its apartment is fantastic. Beautiful, peaceful and perfectly situated. It is ideal to discover the town. James allowed us to drop our luggages off before check-in time. Il was nice. The only negative point : the apartment was not as clean as we expected.
The flat is very central, just next to Chinatown, and a nice walk from everywhere in the centre of Manchester, as well as from the University of Manchester. The flat is indeed a very spacious duplex, minimally furnished and decorated, which adds to its spacious feel. I really enjoyed my stay in the flat and Manchester in general.
James was very kind and promptly provided an extra towel upon my request.
Beautiful apartment in an ideal location for accessing the city. It was well equipped and had everything you could need for a short or long stay. James was a great host and replied to messages promptly, would definitely recommend!
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews