About This Listing
A extremely comfortable and homely 1 bedroom apartment in 'Le Suquet'. The old town of Cannes. Just 5 minute walk from town centre and the 'Palais de Festivals'. Supermarket on the doorstep and many local bars and restaurants a stones throw away. Perfect for holidays and conferences.
19th century stone building with high ceilings and wooden beams. The flat oozes character and charm of old style french architecture but with all the modern amenities inc. wifi and cable TV to make your stay unique. Comfortable king size sofa bed allows the flat to accommodate up to 4 guests.
Interaction with Guests
Professionally run by my apartment manager 'Annalisa', a local estate agent who will take care of the cleaning, check in/out and show you around.
Cannes is a truly fascinating town, so much to see and do. Great people, nightlife, shopping and beaches. Perfect spot to explore the Cote D'Azur inc Nice, Monaco and St Tropez.
Walking distance to the train station and only 3 minute walk to the local bus depot at Cannes town hall. Where you can easily catch a direct bus to Nice Cote D'Azur airport in 40 mins.
Other Things to Note
CONGRESS PRICING 2014:
MIDEM (Feb 1-4) €600
MIPIM (March 11-14 ) €1200
MIPTV (April 7-10) €600
FILM FESTIVAL (May 14-25) €2200
LIONS (June 15-21) €600
BOAT SHOW (Sep 10-15) €600
MIPCOM (Oct 7-10) €600
TAX FREE (Oct 20-25) €600
MAPIC (Nov 13-15) €500
1) Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2) People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3) Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4) All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5) Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7) Pets are NOT allowed.
8) No excess noise after 11pm
9) Deposit will be returned on inspection of the apartment on the final day at check out.
Perfect place, nice comfy appartment in the middle of the old town.
Shops and bars are just few steps out of the door.
We really enjoyed our stay in Cannes.
The appartment was exactly like the pictures on the site.
Nice and spaceous and had pretty much everything you needed.
The location was excellent and very close to the restaurant street.
The representatives were very friendly.
We would stay there again.
Stayed several days in this apartment and it's just as Alex describes it. A lovely modest apartment with a nice living area and modern kitchen. You will need to carry your suitcases up three levels of stairs. The building is a typical older Cannes apartment block and the neighbours were very friendly. It's about 10 minutes walk down to the beach and main shopping district. The manager was also very helpful in fitting in with our plans for arrival and departure. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to someone looking for accommodation in Cannes.
This was our first Airbnb experience. We loved the flat. It had everything we needed. I travel with tons of luggage and there was ample storage. The three flights of stairs bit of challenge with luggage but not unexpected. We did not meet Alex but instead Annalise patiently awaited our tardy arrival and even went to the airport at midnight to collect my mother which was a godsend. She also came at 6:00 to take us to the airport. The flat is in area just above the Souquet where there are tons of great restaurants. The bistro gourmande near the market was sublime. My only minor caveat to the light sleeper is that the flat is typically not air conditioned so with open windows there is some noise. I would highly recommend this property.
This apartment was fantastic! Not only was the location perfect, it was exactly as promised, and more! Special thanks to Annalisa the property manager who was extremely helpful and friendly. Would recommend to any one and look forward to staying again!
About the Host, Alex
Born in Birmingham UK and has worked on private yachts for 5 years as chief engineer. LOVE cannes and would like to spend more time living in my apartment.....