About this listing
The best things about this apartment
1) Location: It's near Chiang Mai Uni, Nimman Rd, Maya Mall, Doi Suthep
2) New: It's a new condo with modern facilities
3) Quiet: the condo is surrounded by greenery which is what you see from your balcony
The apartment is well located for guests who want to be in the heart of the action in lovely Chiang Mai. It is a short walk away from the trendy bar and cafe street - Nimman Road. Nimman Road and it's surrounding area is filled with interesting bars with live band, quaint ice-cream parlours, relaxing cafes, massage parlours and interestingly-themed restaurants. It is also walking distance to Central Plaza Mall. Even nearer, with only 15 mins of walking, you can get to Maya Mall, Chiang Mai's newest and trendiest mall. This 5-storey lifestyle mall has restaurants, cinemas, supermarkets, cafes, fitness centre, etc. It is also very near to Doi Suthep (Chiang Mai's most famous tourist sight). You can easily board a red bus that goes up the mountain for 50baht.
The apartment is incredibly near many "must see" sights of Chiang Mai.
Ancient City: 2km, 4mins
Chiang Mai Zoo: 2.5km, 6mins
Doi Suthep National Park: 2.5km, 5mins
3 Kings Monument Square: 4km, 8mins
Wat Chedi Luang: 4.1km, 10mins
Airport: 3.5km, 11mins
Pimanthip Golf Course: 3km, 9mins
Being so near to these sights is not only convenient, it will also save you a substantial amount on taxi fare.
The apartment is spacious, clean and modern with full condo facilities such as swimming pool, gym, security and parking. Nowhere can you get such a wonderful condo apartment at this price!
Surrounded by floor to ceiling windows overlooking endless greenery. Spacious king size bed. Dressing table and wardrobe.
Great place to relax after a long day sightseeing. Couch that many of my guests find very comfortable to sleep (website hidden) with cable channels. Dining table/desktop.
Microwave oven and fridge. Enough equipment suitable for simple cooking. Not for heavy duty cooking as it will fume up the entire apartment.
Modern and clean. Space to lay out all your toiletries. (see picture)
You are so near all the action yet surrounded by greenery. Watch the sun set or the world passing by below.
High speed wifi exclusively for your apartment.
The swimming pool is a great place to hang out and get a nice tan.
Well equipped with treadmills, weights machines and free weights to suit your exercise needs. No excuse to stop your gym routine just because you are traveling.
Security system is nothing short of the best: 24-hr security guard, cctvs, thumbprint access to lobby and lift. Please note that all guests will need to register with the management office upon arrival in order to access the thumbprint security system.
The apartment is a great place to rest and recharge as you explore the beauty and charm of Chiang Mai!
CHANGE OF BEDSHEETS AND TOWELS
An extra set of bedsheets and towels can be found in the apartment. Guests can change the sheets and towels at own convenience. However, guests are required to send the old set of bedsheets and towels to the laundry shops nearby the condo to have them washed. I ask our guests to help us take care of the linens. Please note that if the bedsheets and towels are not properly washed or damaged, the guests will be charged for the replacement of them.
Guests can approach our management office to request for cleaning service. Charges apply.
Other Things to Note
To encourage our guest to conserve precious resources for Thailand, we have a "pay what you use" policy for electricity. We had some bad cases of guests leaving their air-con on even when they are not in the apartment. It's a terrible waste of the precious resources here in Thailand. We want to prevent that so we took the price off our room price and have a "pay what you use" policy for electricity. You will be shown the electric meter reading at check-in and check-out. For most responsible guests, the average daily cost of electricity is 70B.
Ours is a comfortable apartment. We seek your cooperation in helping us keep it this way by abiding by these house rules.
1. KEY: You will be given the door key. Please take good care of the key. If lost, the cost of replacing the card (B1000) will be deducted from the security deposit.
2. ELECTRICTY AND WATER: Electricity and water are precious resources here in Thailand. As part of our effort to be eco-friendly, we have taken off the price of electricity from our rent and implemented a "pay what you use" policy. This is to encourage our guests to be environmentally friendly. Electricity is charged at a nominal 8baht/unit. The meter reading will be shown to you when you check-in and when you check-out.
3. SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire apartment including the balcony. Guests found smoking in the apartment will have their security deposit forfeited. If you need to smoke, kindly do so at the pool area or along the street just in front of the condo. Ours is a lovely and comfortable apartment which is great for families with kids. Please help to keep it clean and smoke-free.
5. CHECK-IN/CHEK-OUT: Check-in time is after 2pm. Check-out time is before 11am.
Thank you for your cooperation. We sincerely look forward to share our lovely apartment with you :)