Rooms for you, opened on August 2013, is a beautiful and completely renovated apartment in the San Lorenzo district, not far from Stazione Termini central station, main transportation hubs, and Tiburtina Station.
Located on the first floor of an ancient convent, one of the few buildings that survived the World War II Rome bombings, this elevator served apartment provides three cozy and comfortable private rooms. Each room is tastefully decorated with 3.60 m. brick-vaulted ceiling, a private bathroom with shower, air conditioning/heating, LED TV, refrigerator, hairdryer, safety box and breakfast included. The common area also has comfortable armchairs and tables for you to relax and plan your daily outings.
Services and amenities
- big "queen-size" bed
- free wi-fi internet access
- air conditioning and heating
- flatscreen LED TV, electric tea kettle
- linens change every 4 days
- complimentary towels, hair dryer, soap and shampoo
- luggage storage
- daily room service up to 10:00 am
- breakfast coupon (authentic Italian “cornetto e caffe(URL HIDDEN) from local coffee bar)
- Rome city maps
- safety box
- buggy and cradle (to be requested)
Additional services (not included)
- daily linens change (€5)
- garage (€20 per day)
- possibility to book tours in all major museums and archaeological sites of Rome. This service must be requested at booking time (to be provided directly of the telephone number and / or email of the guides).
San Lorenzo is a sort of a “Brooklyn village” where you live on a human scale. Indeed, due to the closeness to Rome’s main university, La Sapienza, the district has become one of the favorite day and evening location for local citizens and tourists, thanks to the pedestrian night area that allows to better enjoy the wide selection of authentic Roman restaurants, pizzerias, coffee bars, gelato shops, supermarkets, laundries, local markets, garages, churches, cinemas, pubs and night clubs.
Many of Rome's famous tourist attractions are within 3 km, and as the central Termini station and metro stop are just a stone's throw away (+ -15 min.), guests can conveniently reach any part of the city by public transportation.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible from check in to check out. My motto, much like AirBnB's, is live like a Roma! I look forward to meeting you :)