Gorgeous, quiet, large, private suite 10 minutes from YVR airport in local farm area. Local wildlife, many birds and nature setting. Walk to beautiful boutique Lulu Island Winery and 1 minute to world class Mayfair Lakes Golf Course. Surrounded by farmland!
- Full private kitchen with convection oven/ceramic stove top, microwave oven
- Delicious homestyle breakfast can be provided for a small fee
- All quality cooking and serving implements provided
- Toaster, blender, coffee maker, slow-cooker, kettle
- Pots, pans, china, wine glasses
- Complimentary coffee, assorted teas, hot chocolate, bottled water
- Queen bed with cozy down comforter and luxurious feather bed top
- Comfortable pull-out sofa bed
- Private full size bath with excellent water pressure
- Free laundry facilities
- 42" flat screen television
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Private entrance from garden
- Award-winning garden
-10 minutes to Vancouver airport
- Airport pickup and drop off available - leave your car here
-10 minutes to Canada Line rapid transit to downtown Vancouver (then 12 mins to downtown Vancouver)
Richmond comprises most of the islands in the Fraser River delta, the largest and most popular being Lulu Island, where we are located. Many attractions are located nearby including the quaint fishing village of Steveston.
Robert and Colleen Kirk would love to welcome you to our rural home.
We really enjoyed our stay with Colleen and Rob. They were excellent hosts. They were very considerate, friendly and extremely hospitable. Their many kindnesses towards our little family and especially that shown to our 2 year old daughter were greatly appreciated.
The suite was spacious, modern and very clean. As we were very, very jet lagged we really appreciated the quiet surroundings. There is a small playground at the end of the road which we enjoyed. Also pleasant were walks along the wooded pathway leading to the local golf course. Black berries free for the picking!
It was only a short stroll south to the Lulu Island Winery. It's interesting to visit and their products are available for tasting. Didn't buy anything but worth a look and a sip.
Overall, we were extremely happy with our stay and we'd vey much like to return again.