Collective Agency is a cozy place to work alongside people doing work they're passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people say hi.
Come and work with us!
***This space does not have sleeping accommodations.***
The minimum rental for membership is $650. Includes first and last month, $325/month.
Collective Agency is a coworking place (a cozy workplace), where people who would otherwise work at home or in coffee shops come to work together. Members work here, and conference rooms are available for rent. (See our other listing for details on conference room rentals.)
Membership includes access to a desk and chair, though not necessarily the same ones each day. Most of our members have a flexible desk. There are shared computer monitors available, and many other amenities. (Membership is $650 minimum: first and last month, $325/month).
Reserved desks are for members who want to set up desktop computers, reserved computer monitors, or other private equipment. (Membership with a reserved desk is $950 minimum: first and last month, $475/month).
All memberships include:
*Lockers for storage
*Visitor access: three day-passes for guests each month, and unlimited short visits of up to 30 minutes each
*Use of conference rooms for private calls and/or conversations with other members, up to two hours each day
*One monthly meeting credit for up to two hours in a conference room with unlimited visitors
*A coworking visa. Work from more than 200 places worldwide for a few days each while traveling.
Collective Agency, 322 NW Sixth Ave, Suite 200, Portland Oregon 97209
*Fast internet access (wifi and ethernet available)
*Printing and scanning stations
*Projectors and screens
*Polycomm phone for conference calls
*Heat and A/C
*Indoor bike parking
*Herman Miller chairs, lots of sofas, standing desks, regular desks
The following applies to the entire Collective Agency community. It is a simple statement of the expectations within which we all work. Please read it with care.
Every society has rules of conduct by which the members of the society agree to abide.
• Collective Agency is a society of creative persons who inhabit a common space.
• In Collective Agency, individuals are prized for their individuality, but no individual has the right to inflict harm upon others or to destroy or lessen that which should be available to all.
• To these ends, the following apply, in the physical workspace and, as applicable, online:
1. OWN responsibility for your actions.
2. HOLD each other accountable.
3. BE an active participant in your membership.
4. IF needed, confront with respect (how you’d like to be confronted).
5. HAVE a considerate level of voice (and language). Place cellphones on vibrate.
6. CLEAN up after yourself.
7. HELP to keep common areas tidy.
8. BE mindful of valuables; yours and others.
9. ON Tuesday night, take home all food items you want to keep – weekly disposal on Wednesday.
10. WHEN informally meeting in common areas, be considerate of other members. Book a meeting room if in doubt.
Not for housing or sleeping. Shared work loft only: co-working. A supportive and nurturing place to work alongside people doing work they’re passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people want to say hi.