About this listing
Spacious bright and airy apartment located on trendy Bermondsey Street, London's best kept secret - only a stone’s throw away from world famous foodie paradise Borough Market, Maltby Street Food Market, Bermondsey Square, London Bridge Station, Tower Bridge and The Shard. A great place to stay and sample the best of London from your doorstep! As you will see from the reviews, everyone falls in love with it!
We are experienced airbnb hosts and take guest satisfaction very seriously which has earned us a five star rating. Whatever you need; from fresh sheets to restaurant recommendations or local insights, we're on-hand to help however we can.
A bright spacious apartment arranged over two floors with a huge terrace. Lovely open plan layout as shown in the photos, decorated with a sense of fun and flair! The apartment has central heating throughout and includes;
• A contemporary lounge with sofas and plasma TV with freeview channels. Sliding glass door that opens on to a lovely huge terrace with incredible views of The Shard, City Hall, Tower Bridge and The Gerkin. There is a good size dining table which seats 6-10 (great for long dinners with good wine).
• A well-equipped, fitted kitchen with all the crockery, pans and utensils you will need, oven, hob, washing machine, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle and dishwasher.
• One good size bathroom with a strong shower, bath and toilet and one downstairs toilet.
• Car parking space in secure gated courtyard.
• Free High Speed Internet: There is a secure WiFi signal.
Note: For more detailed information please just click Amenities above.
The apartment block is located in a gated courtyard. We are the fourth floor apartment; accessed by a lift to thrid floor then stairs one flight to the fourth floor.
• Two double bedrooms that sleep four people. The master bedroom is large with ample storage space and it's own private balcony, the second bedroom is much smaller, I like to call it very cosy, both have spring matresses (the master bedroom has a king size bed the second bedroom a double bed).
• Can also accomodate five or six people in total; I have a double futon sofa bed in the lounge.
• All beds come made up with fresh sheets and towels.
Price quoted is for the whole flat, up to four persons - two double bedrooms for one night. For guests four or more there is an additional £25 per person, per night charge. Should you wish to stay I would be more than happy to give you as much information and advice as you need - please just email me.
Bermondsey Street is a hot spot for great restaurants, bars, clubs and galleries. A few favourite restaurants include Zucca, Pizzaros and Jose. The White Cube Gallery is 2min, the Fashion and Textile Museum a 4min and the Tate Modern a 20min walk from the apartment.
Also within walking distance are famous attractions like The London Dungeon, The Tower of London and The London Eye.
Visit Borough Market on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Maltby Street Food Market on Saturdays. Then on Friday mornings in Bermondsey Square you can find the long standing Bermondsey Antiques Market and on Saturdays a Farms Market.
London Bridge station is a 10-15min walk. Main line trains run direct to Gatwick Airport in 30mins.
London Bridge and Borough also have underground stations which provide quick and easy access to all parts of London.
There are also several buses that run day and night to Waterloo, Liverpool Street, Shoreditch and Tottenham Court Road and other central London destinations.
London City Airport (20 mins by train), Gatwick (30 mins by train) and Luton airports are in very easy reach from London Bridge station. Heathrow airport is easily accessed by tube but takes a little longer.
Please be considerate of the neighbouring residents and turn music/general noise levels down after 11pm.
Please do NOT throw cigarettes or anything else over the balcony.
Please let me know if you break or damage anything so I can replace it.
Please turn the heating off at the end of your stay.
Lock the back glass door on the balcony when you go out.
Please return all key at the end of your stay.