Luxury 3-Bedroom apartment. A huge entertainment area including the living, dining, kitchen and cool patio area. Ideal for our visitors who would like to entertain their families and friends while here.
Beautiful luxury 3 bedroom apartment in the Norbrook area of Kingston, 10 minutes walk from three major shopping plazas. Six apartments located on 3 beautiful acres with a half mile walking trail. 5 minutes drive from Constant Spring Golf Club. All rooms including the patios have a central ceiling fan and all master bedrooms are air-conditioned.
Waterworks7 is a green oriented property, we harvest rain water for the gardens, all apartments have a 400 gallon water tank, solar water heaters and all toilets flush with harvested water. Every light bulb is an energy saver and most walk and outside lighting is done with LEDs.
The property is within a few minutes walk of mountains, beautiful scenery to almost an isolated wilderness. The Norbrook loop is a famous morning walk of about 2 miles. Accessible swimming pools, yoga lessons, golf course, shopping plazas, supermarkets, Burger King, KFC, Island Grill and more are a 10 minute walk away.
Other services are available on request, maid service to clean or a maid to clean, cook and other services for 8 hours during the day. A driver with a vehicle is available for errands with at least 24 hours notice. This can be shorter Mon - Fri during the work week.
Full cable service of over 100 channels is available and all apartments have large flat screen TVs. There is an emergency number for assistance at anytime during your stay. Before you arrive we will purchase a list of supermarket items and have them placed in your apartment to be available as soon as you arrive.
Your apartment has a 'whole house' water filter, so that all the water, kitchen and bathrooms are filtered. We think your health is also very important.
The entire grounds with individual parking for each apartment.
Interaction with guests
We encourage our guests to interact with our ground, cleaning and ancillary staff.
1) First we ask that you try to keep things as you find them in the apartment it makes it possible for us to keep our prices reasonable.
2) Please try not to smoke in the apartments since most of our clients prefer a non-smoking apartment.
3) Please place all food & trash into the trash containers available.
4) For the comfort of our other guests we ask that you play the stereo, tv at a reasonable volume.
5) Please park in the space designated for your apartment and ask all your guests to park at the front of the property.
6) If your leaving the apartment please turn of all appliances and lights.
7) Ensure that all doors are locked when you leave the apartment.
This host has 264 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Walk, run, mountain bike, golf, swim, vegan, three amazing kids. I am blessed.