About this listing
One line description:
Charming, modern small but fully equipped studio-flat, close to Bastille and the fashionable Marais district, to provide you with the ideal base to discover Paris !
WIFI and balcony looking over a calm street.
The studio has a comfortable double-bed (140*200cm), a small kitchen area, a good-sized bathroom and a private entrance.
Our flat is situated just opposite the studio, so we'll be on hand to provide you with any information you may require.
A bit more about the area:
The studio is uniquely situated at the crossroads of trendy, cultural and typically Parisian neighbourhoods (Marais, Place des Vosges, Oberkampf, Bastille, République) and in very close walking distance from convenient tube (lines 8, 5 and 1) and bus stations.
The Marais is one of the most trendy, typical and exciting neighbourhoods in Paris: it combines
- incredible historical buildings (place des Vosges, hotel de Sens, St Paul Church ...),
- cultural landmarks (the musée Picasso, the musée Carnavalet specialised in the history of Paris, the French National Archives, the Centre Pompidou for modern art, the Bastille Opera house...) and independant art galleries,
- trendy and upcoming boutiques (prepare your credit cards, the rue des Francs-Bourgeois is open on Sunday!! there are also many up and coming designer shops and "concept stores" specialised in quirky design),
- traditional French farmers markets (rue de Bretagne and bd Richard Lenoir)
- an incredible array of different delicacies: from typical French bistrots to the most exotic fares (ever eaten crocodile, or zebra?!), encompassing great italian, japanese, greek, correan, american, vegetarian, thai joints and more or less anything you could wish for !
- lots of great bars and cocktail lounges: from the busy Bastille bars in rue de Lappe and trendy Oberkampf night spots to the more low key and "underground" cocktail lounges in the winding streets of the old Marais
- and endless curiosities and particularities which make the charatcter and unique charm of Paris (jewish quarter in the rue des Rosiers, improvised street acts outside the pompidou centre, delicious cupcakes rue Rambuteau ...)
A lot of sites and landmarks are in walking distance from our flat; But public transport is also very easy to catch to other main Paris landmarks: Tour Eiffel, Sacré Coeur, Champs Elysées, Notre-Dame ...
More information abour the studio flat:
We provide free WIFI.
You will also find a supply of coffee and tea.
You'll find a hair-dryer and several products you can use in the bathroom if needed.
And of course, we provide clean towels and beadclothes upon arrival !
Please note that the studio is on the 4th floor with no elevator ... ! :)
Just nearby you will find a supermarket, laundrette and various shops.
We provide a warm welcome in French, English, Italian or German and we'd be happy to give you advice and recommendations on where to go, according to your plans !
Please get in touch if you are interested and if you have any further questions !
See you soon !
Pas d'animaux de compagnie
Bonjour! Nous sommes un jeune couple anglo-italo-français, avec la chance d'habiter un bel appartement qui (pour l'instant!) est trop grand pour nous. C'est pourquoi, nous avons décidé de nous lancer dans l'aventure Airbnb: nous adorons recevoir, découvrir et connaître de nouvelles personnes, donc nous nous sommes dit que ce serait l'occasion!
Nous sommes deux personnes plutôt occupées, mais ouvertes sur le monde, et sommes impatients de recevoir nos premiers voyageurs.
Simplicité, respect, décontraction et sens de l'accueil seront nos mots d'ordre.
A bientôt! Judith & Pierre
Hi! We're a young anglo-french-italian couple fortunate enough to be living in a beautiful appartment that (for the moemnt) is too big for us. Hence why we decided to try out the Airbnb experience: we love to meet, discover and get to know new people, so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity!
Although we're both quite busy, we're passionate about meeting new people and making them feel welcome, so we're impatient to meet our future guests.
Simplicity, respect, and making our guests feel welcomed and at home will be our chief priority.
See you soon!
Judith & Pierre