About this listing
FULL HOUSE RENTAL ONLY, ASK FOR RATES You don't need a car. So close to all the fun in Galway just 12 minutes away, yet quietly tucked away for you to enjoy the calm and quiet . Train and buses 2 mins walk. PERFECT FOR ALL TOURIST SITES IN THE WEST
Full House Rental Only. Please note, no single rooms rented out.
* HOME: Historic and beautifully renovated, detached private residence, 3000 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, sleeps up to 15. You will have the entire home and large private gardens to yourselves! Whether you're a group of two or 15, Banba House is your luxurious home away from home.
* LOCATION: Banba House is just 12 minutes from Galway's main street. Banba is located on a quiet, residential, tree-lined road on a large, secluded lot with private gardens. Banba is close to the train station but you won't hear the trains from the house.
*INCLUDED: Linens, towels, soaps, electricity, oil-fired central heating, and plenty of hot water!
* PREMIER SERVICE: Banba's has a fully-equipped kitchen, but you can also pre-order our famous arrival buffet meal so you can kick off your shoes and fully relax the moment you walk in the door.
* HOW TO GET HERE: We're on the direct train line from Dublin and then a two-minute walk from the Athenry train station. Or you can take a bus to Galway from the airport (Dublin or Shannon) and take a 12 minute train ride to Banba House.
Interaction with Guests
I'll be there to greet you, get you settled in and upon check out. I'm off-site but available for 24/7 help during your stay
IDEAL “HOME BASE” for your trip to West of Ireland. We're conveniently located just a few minutes from Galway's bustling main street and close to: Cliffs of Moher, Connermara, Kylemore Abbey, Aran Islands and more. Book early – the summer is “hoppin'” in Galway. Stay with us when you attend the Galway Festivals and Races.
* TRANSPORTATION: You don't need a car to get here or when you are here. The train (coast to coast, Galway-Dublin-Limerick) is located just a two-minute walk from Banba. Bus service to Galway runs until 2.30am on weekends, and pickup/drop off is just a one-minute walk from the front door. Coach tours to all the tourist sites are just 12 minutes from Banba. The historic centre of Athenry with pubs, restaurants, churches, and food shops is a three-minute walk.
Other Things to Note
Please note, Banba is for full house rental only, no single rooms for rent. Whether you're a group of four or fourteen, you will have the entire home and large private gardens to yourselves!
Banba House is a private home in a quiet residential neighbourhood. We ask that our guests respect the home and neighbours. We also ask that you relax and enjoy! You're on holiday!
I had a wonderful time at Ray's lovely home. It is very charming and is great for a group of folks! Would recommend to others.
Nice house in a lovely part of Ireland. Ray and Janette were very welcoming.
I was with 9 people for a bachelor party and this house could not be more perfect. While it was a drive to Galway, it was very rustic and "hit the spot" for the guys. We loved the dogs on the property and found the sleeping situation to be great. It also helped us so much to have a bus brokered to bring us in/out of town at an affordable cost. Can't beat it.
Super location. Conveniently located (25' from galway centre) and well kept.
So chic and glamourous. Thanks a lot :)
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ray
Sailor, Pilot., Chef. Artist. Retired early to enjoy life. ** It works **
Banba House is a large Detached Home in its own private mature grounds giving great access to Galway city centre within 12 mins from main street and and is available for short or long term stays. Sleeps up to 15 persons and has three reception rooms and five bedrooms, I just built a separate cottage at the rear of the house doing all the work myself over the last 3 years. You can stop your world and get off at Banba House, its a very stress free zone.