Located 1 block from Marriott, 2 blocks from LarcoMar, 3 blocks from Central, the number 4 rated restaurant in the entire world. Very quiet street for Miraflores. Spacious non-smoking apartment with 3 bedrooms with 3 and 1/2 bathrooms. We also have a large living room/dining room with a 55 inch LCD TV/computer, WiFi, cable, leather sofas, recessed lighting, a beautiful glass table for 8 people, a fully equipped kitchen, a balcony, hardwood floors throughout,. and a great bilingual hostess who can help plan your adventure. Located near Peru's best organic farmer's market (BioFeria), Vivanda upscale supermarket, Wong and Metro supermarkets, many small restaurants, casinos, clubs and a sports bar. Miraflores is one of the safest neighborhoods in Lima, with good transportation.
Sleeps 5 adults comfortably with organic sheets and duvets throughout. With children you could accommodate 6 or 7 depending on age.
The Master bedroom has a king size bed, an in-suite bathroom, with a bathtub/shower, a walk-through closet, a mirrored wall, 2 night tables, and a safe box for your passports.
The second bedroom is furnished with a two twin beds and a closet.
The Third bedroom has one twin bed with a wall mounted tv, a closet and night table with a lamp.
The second bathroom has a shower with glass doors. The third bathroom was meant to be for the maid but you are more than welcome to use it. It is small and has only a shower. The fourth bathroom is the guest bathroom off the living room and has no shower or bath.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has a vitroceramic (glass top) stove with a large convection oven that can roast a big turkey if you like, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a toaster, a microwave oven and a rice cooker.
There is also a laundry room with a washer and dryer for your convenience.
Nadhir and Carla are great bilingual hostesses who can help with travel plans, arrangements, and tips for sightseeing.
Other services are offered for an additional charge:
1. Grocery shopping- either conventional or organic.
2. Home cooked Peruvian meals - cooked on premise by my mother and I.
3. Airport pick-up and delivery.
4. Laundry service.
5. Early check-in or late check-out. We try to be flexible, and the charge may be waived depending on our bookings.
1. Please make prior arrangements for key pick up and drop off. Do not drop the key off with the doorman!
2. No smoking.
3. No pets.
3. Do not disturb the neighbors.
4. We will try to be flexible with early check-in or late check-out times, depending on prior and subsequent quests. There may be a charge of up to $70.
5. Identification must be provided before check in (either passports for foreign residents or DNI for Peruvian Nationals).
6. One cleaning service per week is included. Additional cleaning services will be charged at $40.
7. Other services such as airport pick up or drop off, cooking services will be paid directly to the person providing the service.
8. Please notify us immediately of any damage.
9. There will be a $40 charge for keys not returned properly.
Soy una persona que le gustan los detalles, hacer las cosas con paciencia. Me encanta el dibujo y la pintura. Mi color favorito es el morado. Me encantan los tulipanes y también los girasoles! Me gusta viajar, conocer nuevas costumbres.
Soy muy dadivosa, ayudo a las personas que lo necesitan! y adoro a los niños!!