About this listing
This is a bright, friendly and spacious flat on the 3rd floor of a period building from the early 20st century. It can host up to 3 persons, fully furnished with a variety of amenities including dishwasher and washing machine, and there's a southwest-facing balcony. A big plus is the public transport connection as the Frankfurter Allee U Bahn, S Bahn and tram are all LESS THAN 3 MINUTES AWAY.
LOCATION & PUBLIC TRANSPORT
The flat is located in the trendy Friedrichshain neighbourhood of East Berlin, which is both a hub for young artistic internationals and a local residential area for real Berliners. A bakery with indoor and outdoor seating is a 2-second walk from the building. You can spend the sunny days at the local bohemian cafes, art galleries and fashion shops, or you can walk within 15 minutes to the Stasi Musem. In the evenings you can dine out at one of the international restaurants (German, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Lebanese, Asian or even Russian) in the vibrant Simon-Dach-Strasse "Kiez" area, which is just a 10 minutes' walk. For some serious night life, you can hop on the tram line right in front of the house on a 5-minute ride to the Warschauer Strasse area, which is home to some of the most well known clubs in Berlin such as the Watergate, Magnet, Astra Kulturhaus and the world-famous Berghain.
You can also easily explore other areas of Berlin as the flat is only 200m away from the public transport hub (and shopping centre!) that is the Frankfurter Allee U & S Bahn stations. From there, it takes only 9 minutes to Alexanderplatz in Mitte and 10 minutes to Schönhauser Allee in Prenzlauer Berg. Also Schönefeld airport can be reached via a direct connection.
The flat is fully furnished with everything you need for a pleasant stay:
- A bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe, fresh bed linen, shelves, iron, long mirror...
- A well equipped fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, kettle, fridge & freezer, oven, coffee pot, coffee, teapot, tea...
- A wooden floor living room with a long sofa which can be turned into a single bed, a sizeable dining table that can be expanded to seat 8 persons, 4 chairs, a radio, lights...
- A bathroom with shower, towels, laundry rack, washing machine,..
The rent covers all expenses (water, wifi, heating, electricity, etc). There's also a cleaning fee and a security deposit.
1. This is a non-smoking flat, but you can smoke in the balcony.
2. Don't put the biggest flat plates in the dishwasher. They won't fit and may damage the machine.
3. Please switch off the tap under the sink in the bathroom each time after using the washing machine.
4. There's no cleaning fee and so please leave the flat reasonable clean (no used dishes, empty bins, clean and tidy bathroom and toilet, etc) when you check in, or a 50 euro deduction will be made from the deposit you place.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a writer and long-time Airbnb user who travels frequently. Will do my best to ensure you have a nice stay while you discover what Hong Kong has to offer.
Look forward to hosting you.