About this listing
This property available for monthly rentals / corporate rentals, is located in a brand new residential building incorporating touches of the City's rich architectural history and the best of modern design.
Where Culture Meets Couture and Cuisine.
This property available for monthly rentals / corporate rentals, is located in a brand new residential building incorporating touches of the City's rich architectural history and the best of modern design. The unit feature soaring two-story spaces with expansive window walls that greet their Union Square Surroundings. Right where the City's pulse beats strongest there's now a place to call home that is every bit as exciting as the city that surrounds it. San Francisco's most acclaimed restaurants, world class shopping, galleries, museums, and theaters -- they're literally steps away.
This gorgeous modern one-bedroom loft is on the corner of O'Farrell and Powell Streets and has a total living space of over 1500 square feet including a 400 square feet private terrace. The loft is fully furnished with exquisite art from around the world. There is a king-size bed, hardwood floors and Berber carpet, washer and dryer and large walk in closets.
Outdoor fire pit: Due to the fact that there is no propane refilling stations around the area, propane tank can be provided with an extra cost of $40 to be paid upon your arrival.
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Granite countertops
• Viking Appliances (Refrigerator, Gas 4-burner Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, and Garbage Disposal)
• Private balcony with outdoor fire pit (overlooking O'Farrell Street) 50" Plasma television with surround sound, DirecTV
• House keeper services upon request
There is no parking on the street. Here are a few public parking garages around the unit:
Ellis-O'Farrell City-Owned Parking Garage (next door to the building) 123 O'Farrell Street San Francisco, CA 94102
Union Square Parking Garage. 333 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
You will have access to the entire property.
Interaction with Guests
I'm here in San Francisco, just let me know if you need anything.
Neighborhood: DOWNTOWN. This spectacular unit is in the heart of downtown and its financial district and it is one trolley car ride away from the finest restaurants, museums, theaters, and touristic attractions such as North Beach and the Fisherman's Wharf. Major transportation lines are all within walking distance and at the doorsteps of this fabulous unit. It is the epitome of world-class shopping.....Neiman Marcus, Barneys, Gucci, Saks Fifth, Yves St. Laurent any many more great retail stores.
Union Square is 2 blocks away from the property.
The Moscone Center is 0.4 miles away from the property: Walking distance: 7 min.
Fisherman's Warf is 1.6 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 9 min. By public transportation: 18 min. Take the Cable Car Powell - Mason line direction Bay St and stop at the Terminal (Bay St). Walking distance: 30 min.
The SFO Airport is 14.5 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 24 min. You can also book a shuttle service. By public transportation: 44 min. Take BART at the airport direction East Bay, and stop at Powell St.
1. CHECK-IN: After 1.00 pm and CHECK-OUT: Before 11.00 am The housekeeper will come at 11 am to clean the place for the next Guests.
Important note: Usually check in times for vacation rentals are 3:00 or 4:00 PM. If you arrive and we still need some more time to finish cleaning the apartment/house you will be kindly asked to drop your luggage off,take the keys with you and come back later. We hope you don't mind!
2. NO PETS
3. NO PARTIES. Parties, which are defined as social gatherings involving food and/or entertainment, consisting of more than the capacity of guests assigned will result in an additional charge and penalties.
4. NO SMOKING PROPERTY
5. HEATER. Please turn off the heater when you depart.
6. CLEANLINESS. All debris, rubbish and discards must be placed in a trash receptacle, and soiled dishes should be placed in the dishwasher when leaving the apartment. Please run the dishwasher prior your departure.