About this listing
Fabulous One Bedroom CORNER Deluxe Suite with REALLY the BEST south strip views at the Trump! You can see from Downtown Las Vegas to the Mgm and over the Treasure Island Casino even from the bathtub!
AMAZING VIEW OF THE LAS VEGAS BOULEVARD - THE STRIP!!!
As you walk into your One-Bedroom Corner Apartment the first thing you will experience is the "WOW" factor that comes with a full view of all the Las Vegas Strip!
This shining One-Bedroom Corner Suite is on the 51st floor of the gold glass tower with exceptional floor-to-ceiling views of the Strip.
A private oasis situated directly in the heart of the entertainment, gambling and shows that make Las Vegas the nightlife capital of the world.
This spectacular unit is adjacent to the world-famous Fashion Show Mall (over 250 stores with very good restaurants, cafès and food court) and to some of the city’s best shopping and casinos (Wynn-Encore, Palazzo-The Venetian).
Enjoy stunning views from your whirlpool tub, cook a tasty meal in your expansive kitchen and indulge in your luxurious king sized bed.
Unparalleled services include a 24 hour Business Center, Concierge, Bellboy, white-gloved Doormen, free Valet Parking and a complimentary Shuttle-Bus to and from The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace and Wynn casino running all day.
Surf with a complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the suite and the resort.
You will have full access to all Trump's amenities which include a sumptuous award-winning Spa, hair and nail salon, acclaimed restaurants, lounge bar, hi-tec fitness center, an outdoor ultra-exclusive pool with sundeck and private air-conditioned cabanas with tv.
This lovely and elegant apartment features 990 square feet and it is large and roomy. Perfect for up to 4 people for fantastic long and short term stay.
Additional unit comforts :
- Private foyer entrance
- European style kitchen with appliances by Wolf, Bosch, and Sub-Zero including a four-burner cooktop, microwave, oven, big fridge, dishwasher, toaster and blender
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining area with seating for four
- Living area with sofa seating (includes a Queen sized pull out bed), coffee table, LG plasma flat screen television
- Lavish, Italian marble bath with twin sinks, spa tub, separate shower and high-tech, in-mirror, plasma television
- Full second bathroom with shower
- Fleece-lined Trump bathrobes from Chadsworth & Haig
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, dresser, two spacious walk-in closets and LG plasma flat screen television
- Luxurious bed sheets, plush down comforters and pillows
- In-suite safe for storing personal items
- Iron with board
- Telephone in living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Pay-per-view movies
- iHome music system with iPod docking station
- Air Conditioning
- 24 hour Room Service
You will enjoy a V.I.P. Check-in.
The price includes tax and resort fee. That means I don't make you pay the $ 33 RESORT FEE every day!!
There are many exciting experiences in Las Vegas and I am well versed.
Please contact me and any additional questions related to the property and to the city will be answered promptly and thoroughly!!
I would be very happy to help you. Your happiness and satisfaction is very important to me!
If you wish I can stock the suite with requested food and beverages upon arrival.
It’s time for you to live the life. The real fun starts when you hit The Strip!!
You will have a wonderful experience booking this apartment!
E-mail me to inquire about availability.
I also have additional 2 BR PENTHOUSE!!
When you book my suite, you will have access to the following:
- VIP check-in
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- NO RESORT FEE ($33/night value)
- HIGH FLOOR UNIT (51st) with SOUTH STRIP VIEW (best view you can have)
-I DO NOT CHARGE for THE THIRD GUEST
- ALSO Evening turn-down service upon request (complimentary)
- Wireless internet service (complimentary)
- Shuttle service to and from The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace and Wynn Las Vegas (complimentary)
- Valet parking (complimentary)
- Access to State-of-the-art health club
- Access to the outdoor roof deck pool with private air conditioned cabanas (cabanas for surcharge)
- Business center open 24/7
- Concierge service
- Bellman assistance
- White-gloved doorman
- Access to the Spa at Trump, encompassing 11,000-square-feet (surcharge)
Interaction with Guests
You will always be treated as a VIP from our initial contact until you leave. Upon booking you will have all my contact information and you can expect a speedy response from me at all times. I will strive to win your business over and over again and welcome you back to my unit as my old acquaintance.
The Fashion Show Mall is literally next door, which provides an excellent array of shopping and a wide variety of dining options. Like Forum Shops better? Not a problem, the strip courtesy shuttle is yours to use for free which drops you off at Caesars.
Convention people ATTENTION!!! This unit is extremely close to the following convention centers:
- Sands Expo and Convention Center is 0.8 mile (~10 minutes walk)
- Caesars Convention Center is 0.9 mile (complimentary shuttle)
- Rio Convention Center is 1.2 mile (~20 minutes walk)
- Las Vegas Convention Center is 1.4 mile (~20 minutes walk)
- MGM Grand Convention Center is 2.5 mile
... and other big convention centers are located within close vicinity of Trump Las Vegas
McCarran International Airport is located 3.2 miles from Trump (less than a 10 minute ride).
Getting around is easy and hassle-free:
- Taxis are available on premise 24/7
- For budget friendly travelers wishing to commute on the strip/downtown area, the DEUCE is available for a few dollars
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace and Wynn Las Vegas are available at your disposal
- Valet parking is free and available 24/7 should you choose to drive here in Las Vegas
Please, pay attention and don't burn the suite down or anything crazy like that. :)
After excepting your reservation please make sure you have a phone number in your Airbnb profile and send me an e-mail providing your arrival and departure time please.
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. (local time). Early check-in or late check-out have to be approved. All late check-out’s will be charged $25 per each half hour beginning at 11 A.M.
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $100 is required which will be facilitated by AIRBNB. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All charges accurued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
c. No linens are lost or damaged.
NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. I do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units, nor should dishes, silverware or any other items found in the unit. If items are found to be missing, guest will be notified and the cost to replace the item will be subtracted from the security deposit.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Ezio is a fantastic host and a really friendly person as well. He gave us some great tips for Vegas.
The apartment is much better than the photos and the description. It is fully supported by the hotel with free water, coffee etc.
We were very very happy with Ezios apartment. The level of cleanliness and facilities were brilliant. We would 100% recommend this apartment.
Thanks Ezio !
Our experience with Ezio was awesome. He is very accommodating, and ensures you feel at home. The room is also great and exactly as described.
Ezio is a wonderful host, and his apartment is beautiful. He was waiting for us when we arrived to give us any info we needed. Wonderful views from every room, from downtown all the way down the strip. We took advantage of the unlimited complimentary bottled water and coffee for the in room Keurig. We rented a car, but there is a complimentary shuttle to the Wynn and Caesars. Directly across the street is a Nordstom and the Fashion Show mall.
Our stay at The Trump Towers was pure luxury! You literally felt like Royalty! The pictures of the views and the room are just as advertised. Except when your actually there and you see it for yourself, it's absolutely breath taking! It's spacious, clean, and they cater to you! The best is the view. UNBELIEVABLE. As for the host Ezio, class act! He is the most accommodating sweetheart. Gave us tour of the spot, how to get what we need, and all ins and outs. Our stay was perfect. Beyond expectations. Renting from Ezio is a no brainer. Rent from him and you will not be sorry. We will defiantly be back! Thanks Ezio for the hospitality.
Ezio was an amazing host, we had a difficult entry to Las Vegas due to car accidents so our estimated time was delayed and he remained patient with us. The room is amazing I'm for sure book marking this for future use.
we had the most amazing time in ezio' apartment. pictures does not do it justice. it could accommodate our party of four comfortably and the views from the apartment were incredible. will definitely come back again for our next trip in Vegas!
Ezio is an exceptional host !! And his apartment his very beautiful. My wife & I loved staying in the apartment. The panoramic view from the bedroom is priceless ! I would definitely come back :)
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ezio
Hello, I'm Ezio. First of all I LOVE LAS VEGAS!!!!
My goal is to provide the best experience possible when staying in my apartment and in this fabulous city. I hope you will feel like at home!!
I'm very easy going, I'm delighted helping and meeting people. I like to have friends all around the world. Life is amazing and I love to have fun in Las Vegas!