My apartment located in excellent location and wonderful neighborhood .
Closely next to the famous Canton Tower and Liede bridge .
Before connect Regal Riviera Hotel Guangzhou（search it）.
Close to the Canton Fair and right next to Zhujiang New Town cross the river.
Day and night Beautiful Zhujiang River View(many famous building nearby around );
The areas is one of the biggest and beautiful community in Guangzhou downtown.
You can be here by metro Line 3 from the airport and railway station, get out Canton tower station（广州塔站）( see the photo.)
Address(Chinese): 海珠区艺洲路珠江帝景克莱公寓( Chinese people can help you find)
Regal Court Kelai apartment Yi zhou Rd,Haizhu District .
Here are four bedrooms apartment with two bathrooms, I live in one bedroom with private bathroom, other bedrooms for guests.
- There are security guards on 24-Hour duty and IC Card Security System . You are safety .
- Clean bed sheets, pillows ,quilt &blanket .
- One bathroom is available only for guests with hot showers and shampoo .
- Towels, toothbrushes and toothpastes are provided on request.
- Wi Fi connection throughout the apartment.
Notes: kitchen equipments , refrigerator, washing machine and cupboard are shared with me.
[ CANTON FAIR ATTENTION] -- DURING CANTON FAIR Price is different
excellent location for Pazhou Exhibition Center(Canton Fair) ,It is very convenient and easy to go there.
- 5 mins taxi to Pazhou Complex along river .
- 15 mins public bus #262 to Pazhou Complex along Xingang east Rd .pass through 4 station.
- 10 mins metro to Canton Fair . pass through 2 station.
- 15 mins bike to Canton Fair along river. One guest and I had tried it.
★ TIPS ★
THE BEST-During Canton Fair , you can take the free shuttle buses downstair provided by Rivera Hotel to go /come from Canton Fair ,it just take 10 mins along Xingang east Rd .
[ TRANSPORTATION ]-is very convenient with metro line nearby.
- 5 mins walk to the bus terminal station in the community(#tour (phone number hidden) .see route from the photo).
- 8 mins walk to metro station and APM line-Canton tower station(under the building ) .
- 15 mins walk to KECUN metro station (transfer station of Guangzhou Line 3 and Line 8) and KECUN business circle.
- 5 mins APM line directly to Garden City Plaza(Opera,Museum,Library, Youth Palace,Grand building etc)
- 30 mins water bus or bus #2 directly to Shangxiajiu Rd and Shamian island.
- 30 mins metro to Beijing Rd.
- 15 mins metro to Guangzhou East Railway Station .
- 35 mins metro to Guangzhou west Railway Station .
- 45 mins metro to Guangzhou South Railway Station.
- 50 mins metro directly to the Baiyun Airport .
[THE NEIGHBORHOOD ]
- Restaurants, banks, hospitals ,super market, local market,Mcdonald's,and all kinds of living facilities nearby.
- The living facilities are fully equipped. constant swimming pool ,gym, feet massage etc.
- kecun business center and Zhujiang new town CBD nearby .
My English listening and speaking is poor. I am trying to improve it
But anything is no problem. despite my poor English .
The time of check in and check out would be flexible in the case if I don't have any guest before or after you. In that case, you can check in and out when you want.
Kully was a very friendly and helpful host. Her apartment is in a great location, handy for transport to look around this lovely city. We recommend her to others.
I stayed at Kully's place for 10 days and I absolutely loved it. The rooms was oke and the surroundings very nice and green.
But more, Kully was an excellent host who made me feel very at home. She was very helpfull with all stuff I had to arrange. And I was offered some amazing dinners as well. If you are looking for a comfortable stay ( close to the canton fair) in a nice area, i can definitely recommend this. And thank you, Kully!
About 10-15 minute walk to the metro station - the station is on the same line as the train station (GZ East) and the airport, so very convenient. Kully is very nice and the apartment has a great view. Very close to Tianhe, which is a new development that has a lot of malls and shopping. A bit farther to Yuexiu and the older parts of the city but still close by subway. Recommended!
Kully was a very nice host - always smiling and happy to help.
The apartment comfortable, clean and in a great location to get around. Very close to Canton Tower, which is on the 3 line (connects to the airport and also to Guangzhou East Railway station.
The flat is also walking distance to some decent restaurant options. And it's next to the river, in case you want to go for a walk or a run along the awesome walkway that lines the river.
Very nice place to stay in Guangdon, special for Conton fair.
Respectable community in a good location, big flat and very friendly atmosphere. You can visit pools downstairs for some price. Got some meal from Kully, was very delicious and interesting.
She met me near subway station, show and tell about nearest places. You should have some money on your phone for sms and all will OK.
Kully is a very nice host and my stay at her place suited me just as what I needed: a quiet environment. The location of Kully's place is very convenient as it's close to all types of amenities as well as bus station and metro station. I would recommend Kully and her place with no doubt especially if you're going to stay for the Canton Fair.
I stayed in Kully's apartment during a business trip. Kully was an exceptional host and went above and beyond in making me feel welcome in her home and the city of Guangzhou. The apartment was clean, my room was exactly as described, with ample cupboard space for my stay, including a small desk, wireless internet and comfy bed. The complex is well secured with a friendly family atmosphere. On my arrival I was certainly jaded and tired from traveling, but was very quickly welcomed by a delicious dinner Kully had cooked up, helping me settle in very easily.
Kully was always available to answer any questions, took the time to provide directions to the metro, great places to see, banks for exchange, supermarket, etc. Kully's son even took the time to take me on a bit of a tour down the river, providing some great insight into the city which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I will for sure be back in the future!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT